Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 152

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

link to the previous chapter

pink - english translation     purple - hindi song

CHAPTER 5

with every step that virat took towards the stage, manvi's heartbeat increased thinking of what he might do. she started shivering and sweating scared of losing everything that she earned in the last 2 years and most of all viren whom she has accepted with all her heart and soul. she has actually started admiring him, loving him and respecting him. viren has became something that could be called her priced possession. she had once lost her love; her first love and now she just cannot bear the same pain of losing her love all over again, the same pain that had once made her life hell, the pain which once made difficult for her to even breath. her heart was pounding so fast that it would come out of her body any moment. she tightened her hold on viren's hand which she was holding from the last five minutes.
viren : manvi... are you okkk...??? Smile
manvi : hmm...
viren : dnt be nervous baby... i am there with you..
manvi : thanks... Smile
viren : anytime...
virat : bhai...
manvi immediately turned her head towards the source of the voice. manvi was looking at him and praying to god to save her world from collapsing...
viren stood up from the chair and in this process his hand left manvi's and manvi was blankly staring at her empty hand which was a moment back holding viren's hand.
viren : haan bhai... kuch jyada nahi ho gaya hai... ( your drunk... its more than enough...)
virat : haan jyada hi toh ho gya hai... (yes, it is surely more than enough...) ( just glaring at manvi all the time..)
manvi wasnt breathing the whole time, she was holding her breath from the moment she heard virat's voice...
viren : hehe... just control yourself... okkk... have you eaten anything...???
virat : bhai can i ask you for something... please...
viren : did i ever refuse you...??? ask me for anything you want and i will make sure you get it... i can even die for you kido...
virat : manvi...
viren was hell shocked and manvi felt as if someone had pulled the floor beneath her feet and her eyes popped out of her sockets.
viren : what...??? Shocked
virat : i mean can i have a dance with manvi ji...
viren : sure... there is nothing to ask... go on...
virat : manvi ji...??? (forwarding her hand and offering her to dance with him...)
manvi was numb there and standing there.. she wasnt able to understand what was happening...
viren  thought manvi was feeling shy, so he himself gave manvi's hand in virat's.

manvi looked at viren as if pleading him to undo his last action and virat was looking at viren thanking him as his little gesture gave virat a ray of hope that he might get his love back and viren wouldnt never hamper the way to his happiness, the way to manvi.
virat diverted his attention from viren to his lady love, his angel, his manvi. virat was trying to read her expressions or for that matter looking into her deep brown eyes which held love for him. he was trying to see himself in her eyes and then realised how badly he was missing being close to her, inhaling her scent, drowning in her deep eyes, playing with her hairs and last but certainly not the least feeling her warnth, her touch.
next moment, virat smiled at viren and at maya who was standing beside manvi and dragged manvi towards the dance floor. with every passing second, his grip on manvi's hand was turning from soft to firm but in a controlled manner as he didnt want to hurt her. manvi was not in her senses from the time viren gave her hand into his...v..vi.. she couldnt even make herself say his name now... the name which was once her identity, the name which meant a world to her but today that same name made her feel ashamed of herself and  remind her of the earlier days after he broke her heart or she can say it as the day when he brutally murdered her and her love for him. on the other hand, there was virat who was waiting for her attention, waiting for her to even look at him for a second... waiting for her to smile at him like everytime she used to... he was dying to hug her, hold her close and tell her how much he loves her... he desperately wanted manvi to look n his eyes and understood each and everything they said. virat knew once manvi would look into his eyes she would understand that he loves her immensely and unconditionally and come back to him but why wasnt she looking at him... "was she feeling guilty...?? was she feeling shy...??? was she just ignoring him...?? was she just controlling her emotions...??? was she really in love with his viren bhai...??? was she really happy with this marriage...??? did she really hate him...??? did she never love him truly...?? did she forget everything that happened between them...??? was she forced into this marriage...??? have she really move on...?? is he only waiting for her to return...??" his mind kept asking him several questions like this...
he took manvi to the dance floor, a romantic song was being played in the background and the lights were dimmed...

(khuda ko dikh raha hoga, na dil tujhse judaa hoga  
teri taqdir mein mujhko, woh ab do likh raha hoga) - 2 
(tera hi bas hona chaahoon tere dard mein rona chaahoon
tere dil ke inn zakhmo pe, marham main hona chaahoon) - 2

virat and manvi were doing slow dance with virat's hand securely placed around manvi's waist and he looking at her longingly...

It must be visible to the almighty.
My heart won't be apart from you.
He must be writing me in your destiny.
It must be visible to the almighty.
He must be writing me in your destiny.

(kar le kabool khudaya mere sajde ab toh naseeb mein kujh likh de
ho kar le kabool khudaya mere sajde ab toh naseeb mein kujh likh de) - 2
tu phir na soya hoga, shayad phir roya hoga - 2 
aasu meri palkon pe, yun hi na aaya hoga 
dena mujhko aawazein ya sunn meri fariaadein
ghere hain mujhko yaadein, bin tere
tujhe hi bas paana chaahoon khud ko main khona chaahonn
tere dil ke inn zakhmo
pe, marham main hona chaahoon
tera hi bas hona chaahoon tere dard mein rona chaahoon
tere dil ke inn zakhmo pe, marham main hona chaahoon
teri taqdir mein mujhko, woh ab do likh raha hoga)

virat now unable to control himself pulled manvi towards him with a jerk and tightened his hold on her waist... this made manvi raise her head and look at him. the moment she looked at him, their eyes were locked with each other's. virat was having tears in his eyes.. tears of happiness bcos she looked at him and he could she his manvi back. manvi started breathing heavily on realising their closeness and was feeling uncomfortable and tried to create some distance between them. but virat pulled her towards him, this time more closer to himself with their upper bodies touching each other's. manvi again tried to move away but virat held her more closely to himself with his eyes speaking volumes declaring his undying love for her.

I just wanna be yours.
Just wanna cry in your pain.
Wanna heal the scars of your heart.
I just wanna be yours.
Wanna heal the scars of your heart.*
(God, accept my prayers.
Write her in my destiny.
Oh, God, accept my prayers.
Write her in my destiny.)
I guess you hadn't slept again, and had again cried.
I guess you hadn't slept again, and had again cried.
Otherwise my eyes wouldn't flood on its own.
Call-out to me, or listen to my urge,
Memories are flanking me from all sides, without you.
Just wanna achive you, wanna loose myself.
I just wanna be yours.

dil ne ibaadat ki hai, teri bas chahat ki hai - 2
likhaaya arziyon mein, tujh bin jina nahin hai

mujh mein ab main kahan hoon tujh mein rehne laga hoon
main toh bas jee raha hoon, bin mere
tujhe khwaab mein dikhna chaahoon teri saans mein khona chaahoon
tera hi bas hona chaahoon tere dard mein rona chaahoon
teri taqdir mein mujhko, woh ab do likh raha hoga) - 2

manvi was now melting every minute... she was in his embrace after long 2 years... his touch melting her body and making her go weak on her knees and at the same time his eyes burning her body... manvi closed her eyes in order to forego the feelings that was virat purposely trying to arouse. virat went close to her face inhaling her intoxicating fragrance whch was driving him crazy like it always did... 2 years back... manvi felt his hot breath tickling her face and she was trying hard to control her increasing heartbeats and constantly reminding herself to breath as she always forgot to breath whenever virat came close to her..

to her surprise virat pecked her lips and before she could register it and recat to it, virat kissed her cheek and the lights were again back to normal... and the next moment, virat stepped bcakward and everybody clapped for them. manvi then realised that virat really kissed her.. not only once but twice and thank god the lights were dimmed else things would have gone wrong. manvi looked down and then glared virat and finally made her way to viren at the stage...

(It must be visible to the almighty.
He must be writing me in your destiny.)
Heart has prayed, asking for you.
listen to my urge,
Memories are flanking me from all sides, without you.
Just wanna achive you, wanna loose myself.
I just wanna be yours.
Had made it clear, don't wanna live without you.
I'm not one with myself now.
I'm living inside you.
I'm just living without myself.
Want to appear in your dreams.
Wanna loose myself in your breath.
I just wanna be yours.
Had made it clear, don't wanna live without you.
I'm not one with myself now.
I'm living inside you.
I'm just living without myself.
Want to appear in your dreams.
Wanna loose myself in your breath.
I just
wanna be yours.

virat saw manvi think about something, blushing and then looking down. he saw her making way to the stage and he could tell that she was thinking about the kiss they just had. he smirked thinking of the effect that he stills have on her. he having effect on her was a good point and he would surely take advantage of it to get back manvi in his life and this time it would be for ever and ever... till his last breath...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 NO PRECAP
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PS : HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT...!!! WHAT SAY...???
LET ME KNOW...!!!! I FEEL LESS OF THE PEOPLE ARE LIKING IT... AND IF ITS TRUE , THEN I HAVE TO SADLY DISCONTINUE IT... GUYS PLEASE BE HONEST AND LET ME KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LIKING IT OR NOT... PLEASE DONT THINK HOW WILL I FEEL... JUST SAY WHAT YOU FEEL...

LOVE
NAINA...

Edited by naina927 - 25 December 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

swetharaoekta_iceSheel22vgaaVirman_Diwanikinzmacleanzaira_virman-Sweety-sweetyyyyyyydeepika03ramaniranisha19kateyesqwerty012ArroshacukkyTuba_KSGakki27inlvwithehmmbhimsidjs1234shabana20fammmaKrazzy4u786kinny_ranvirshabsemvirman-fankriyasreeAashika_virmanafreenkansalnrithyaomika17beauty14smileysmikusharberryluv_virmanangel_sofiaprincesshelenfatzo.BFF.spyoomadhuhariniJannat94..ManoBilli..Zaireanjia123sagarKidrauhlraju_skysapphhiregirl_rockskulsum_virman.Yamin.__Aarti__Syed695-GayathriK-preetipcKanwal_chohanhangokvirmanfan013meera.chaudhuri_Ridz_-BhabhiKiBehna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman ff : PYAR MEIN KABHI KABHI precap (Page 28)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
this was again an awesome update as usual dear ,
beautiful portrayal of virat's Emotions ,
loved it yr .
now want to see what manvi decides ,update soon dear .

ps : you are not discontinuing it dear ,thats my only request .

Edited by __Aarti__ - 25 December 2012 at 1:08pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172angel_sofiapreetipc-BhabhiKiBehna-naina927

_Ridz_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Ridz_

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
awesum update as usual naina...i am loving every update of urs... totally VirManish 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172naina927

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

awesum update as usual naina...i am loving every update of urs... totally VirManish 

thanks yaar... Smile

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
ohh nooo please dont think much about it how  many  peoples like it, we are here and we love it, so please dont ever think about discontinue it...

but i have to say it, that i would love it to see viren and manvi in this ff, i cant see viren hearbroken he is too cute, please let manvi by him pleaseee

thanks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipcnaina927

Kidrauhl

IF-Dazzler

Kidrauhl

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Dont you dare discontinue it mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172shilpa09preetipcnaina927

Kidrauhl

IF-Dazzler