Fan Fictions

Arhi: Self Arranged Marriage Book 1 Thread 1 (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 156

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
waiting for you to update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veenasuresh06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Self Arranged Marriage Book 1 Thread 1 (Page 95)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preciousgirl125

preciousgirl125

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Wow !! This is amazing !! Absolutely loved it <3 plz pm me when u update..have sent u a buddy req...u r a brilliant writer...!! Am in love with this story :) plz pm me !!

Dhruvi2608

Dhruvi2608

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
pls update soon waiting...

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indupriya8

Wow !! This is amazing !! Absolutely loved it <3 plz pm me when u update..have sent u a buddy req...u r a brilliant writer...!! Am in love with this story :) plz pm me !!

Hey dear ...  I dont do PMs now.. but I do send mails... if you want one do PM me your mail address

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousgirl125

SAM32

Goldie

SAM32

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
eagerly waiting for next update

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
[url=http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3302788&TPN=83Previous Part[/url]

What's this feeling that puts a tug on your heart and your throat burns as if you have gobbled up quite a few number of Punjabi Thaalis???? Why does a person feels restless all the time and cannot relax by sitting or standing? Pacing sometimes helps but most of the time it increases anxiety.

Arnav's brain was jumbled with questions regarding his feelings and he kept pacing across his room, changing diapers, feeding Ayesha and patting her to sleep in between. The restlessness was taking tolls in his body and brain and the only way he felt relaxed was recalling the morning, with Khushi in his arms, her heavy, sleep induced eyes gazing upon him. But the moment he recalled her encounters with NK, the restlessness, the burn was back.

I am a friend?

You are not her fianc too Period. 

She had a boyfriend before?

Stop acting like a typical MCP.

She lets him call jaan, darling, princess?

Who's stopping you go call her from now

They're weird ,you know, and I call Ayesha Princess so that's out of question argh!!! What am I thinking?

The poor pillow faced Arnav's assault as he braked his train of thoughts. He felt suffocated at the moment and therefore decided to visit the tourist places with Ayesha.

"Poor baby!!! He's so restless", Garima sobbed as Shashi soothed her.

"The more restlessness, the more fun"

They rolled their eyes as Dharam again started being philosophical.

"So Princess? Remember the Jantar Mantar we visited at Delhi? This one is another one", Arnav informed an oblivious Ayesha who was more interested in sucking her fist. He strolled with her in arms and explained , " This was built by Maharaja Jai Singh II in between 1727 and 34, he built this one after he built the one in Delhi , infact he built five like this. This one is the best preserved and has found its place in World Heritage List." , he stopped to see Ayesha looking here and there uninterested. She kept mumbling all by herself and sucking her fist deliciously.

"Your Chote is really good at GK", Garima complimented and Dharam looked down proudly.

"But please stop him from flaunting it to an innocent one year old baby", she rebuked

"Shut up Garima"

"I am being hard with my explanations right?", he asked her as he withdrew her hand from her mouth and started wiping it. "I think we'll let you grow a bit then I'll again bring you here, what say? She grinned and he smiled.

"Shi!!", Arnav was again back to his brooding state at the mention of the name. The sensations were back.

"I know Princess, I am missing her too, but she needs to work now, we'll meet her in the evening", he explained but Ayesha kept on jumping in his arms and mouthing she at a particular direction.

If Arnav felt bad the morning, now he felt pathetic as he saw Khushi and NK strolling in Jantar Mantar and clicking pictures, to summarize enjoying to all their glory.

The sight itself was a torture and involuntarily took steps towards them.

" beautiful is an understatement jaan", NK clicked Khushi's snap and Arnav prayed to Mohammad Ali's soul to enter inside him so that he can attack NK brutally.

If this was known as field work then Khushi loved field works from now. After the previous day's hectic schedule she was really enjoying today's work with NK and was laughing like a maniac at his PJs .

The sudden change of wind around her indicated his presence but it was too good to be true. She turned her face towards the crowd and found them coming towards her.

"Arnav , baby?", she was elated and Arnav stopped dead on track.

She called me baby?  

He saw her running towards him and the 'baby' call confused him yet sent flutters down his heart.

"O my baby!", she picked Ayesha from his arms and kissed her. Arnav felt scandalized.

What were you thinking dude? Baby?

He let out a small embarrassing smile and soon found Khushi's hand clasping into his with a smile.

"You surprised me", she confessed.

"You surprised me", he smiled at her and they were looking each other intently , bathing their senses with each other's presence.

"What a pleasant surprise?" NK exclaimed and Arnav ground his teeth against each other hard.

Way to ruin a perfect moment. , the burn was back.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you were WORKING?", he asked sarcastically.

Was that annoy in his voice, Khushi wondered but decided to ignore it and explained happily.

"Our team got this idea of designing the toy packages with some information about certain places of interest. The children will then get to play with the toys and the packages will help them learn about different places. Therefore, NK and I came to click pictures of Jantar Mantar."

"You are a photographer?", Arnav asked.

"Yeah! I am a freelancer. Right now I am working for The Skool", he informed.

"Interesting"

That one word inflated NK's chest to double and he took sudden interest and likeness in Khushi's friend. He was weird but he's a nice man."

"You like photography too?", NK was keen.

"Nah! Just point and shoot" NK's lop sided grin dropped at the comment.

Do I smell something burning?   , NK's doubt turned into an answer when he saw the stern look at Arnav's face and the soft look at Khushi's face as she looked at Arnav . He mentally chuckled solving the puzzle.

NK excused himself in the pretense of nature's call and Arnav was glad. He had Khushi all by himself. He slowly slid his arms towards her waist and side hugged her making her jump and glare at him embarrassed.

"Arnav what are you doing? Everyone must be watching us", she whispered.

"Everyone ? who?", he was confused. "Do you mind if I hold your Shi Princess?" Arnav asked Ayesha who was lost in her own world.

"She doesn't mind", he informed huskily . Khushi felt herself being painted red from head to toe.

"Arnav Ayesha's thirsty, where's her bottle?" she blurted somehow but Arnav paid least attention to her words and continued gawking at her.

"Arnav!"

"huh?", he snapped out and was confused.

"Ayesha's bottle"

"Yah right", he brought out the bottle from the small duffle he carried and passed down to her which she took readily. He again sneaked a click of Khushi feeding Ayesha.

"What is he planning to do? Cover his walls with their pictures huh? Doesn't bringing her to his house permanently sound a better idea?" frustration was evident in Garima's voice. Dharam opened his mouth for another philosophy but stopped this time she's right, his grandson is being slow.  During our times we used to . He lost himself in his golden days.

The realization of bringing Khushi to his life forever had occurred to him long ago but he couldn't speak out his thoughts to her till then. He couldn't complete the work for which he had driven for  eight long hours. The sight of the most precious ladies of his life was filling him with awe and  overwhelm. He needed to speak now. He had to voice out his thought.

"Khushi?", he called her and she faced him , waiting for him.

Say it Arnav, its Khushi only, come on.

He took deep breath all ready and opened his mouth.

"Khushi!" Arnav was confused, it was not his voice.

He saw Khushi turning sideways and glanced at that direction. NK was back.

I'll kill this guy.

"This time its not chote's fault, he was ready to voice out" Dharam defended. " and you are saying that NK guy is harmless"

"Enjoy the show Dharam Ji", Garima taunted satisfied with the grumpy face he made.

LIKED IT? Do comment

I have been PMing over 250 ppl which is a time bearing process, those who PM they would know that you need to PM almost 10 times to complete that number. I've noticed that I get approx 150-160 likes and 80 comments therefore I feel my efforts going in vain.

Therefore am thinking of mailing interested ppl coz it takes less time and you can mail   1000s in a  single click. Therefore interested ppl pls PM me your mail addresses and those who fear I am going to misuse it, please Keep the stories you read in your watch list and follow it.

2. I along with my friends have started a cause its known as  'SHARING HAPPINESS' we believe in sharing happiness to the unprivileged and we will be glad if you join us. As all of us are globally distanced with each other we wanted a create a common platform where we discuss the small ventures we carried out for Sharing happiness. I will be glad if you joined us.

Here's the facebook link.

Sharing Happiness

http://www.facebook.com/itsallabouthappiness

Please Join us. 

Love

Priyo Big smile

My Index
Priyo's Reading Area... Silence Please

The following 333 member(s) liked the above post:

kichussini#81harini19parimaladJANNAVanaviabhirth81radhagauririthuparnahoneyboney1jenie2012shubhadaranesonson126ipkndFanjinxx07Mugilslgirl16sonalashishhuessakuno1Coolio56rishigunjanjaasz_25avbhblueyes_shymalutyhopalongsuganya91deepu289suhanamausamrdwsydmalinimaishuuuuIrenespencer14princessep13amsamsMcoyzreetjSammodbrmissal01Anina0Minamina08asifa_5025Iamleeknrpnrsubha19spnksAmrtinaRita27mythrayeelizabeth12HeartappleseemaaryanHafsa94flash90malar3nimkoaridjarshilover75Ashnee6cutyanushkaArshinmeNszvs-ArshisangeethbalalilakumariacSamiiiikasya123Potatoefreaknaj84nicelysmileBella023sony1990jinsindiancrazygurlafshanbabartracy1191mrignMeena1428brinnyVin1805Inderpreetgmssravyalovely_sweetkharunyaanusha_nehaanamika00fizza25gagsyammyicycoolrafnalilyattitudehoneygirll277meghnachristmasarhiformeAgastyaArchanSilvergirlAngel.Khushiniviineethurosesumalimariajamalvini96glamourbirdmanjusha_92MSgayatrisskaug25ipi2011jshreya16aanchu19kethgauthami1shaki27_hiransheethal-Suchi.Psruthirishirest.restrandom94123vavadesisoaps05nimsnannusaj111soapfreak13kria1996SweetSophiesagmruswejtammareddysher_lockarshi10arshiEmpressSarayuLIONHEARTipkkndlovechoochootrainGogoismitalovebarun...trisasakswetha30dkapi1riyas12cupcakezxyzsmStimmyhasheygracefultulikaDhruvi2608shr1234tokyokamtokdinsamarablogdharshkushi81rush007Shwetadatta750Asvatisupakoolprambika94AshgkshubhangiRealityTruthCrazyPsycoGirlSonia_J16arshifan91mini_meoo3DivyahetAish002aysemLDGTirtharupasarozzAlai123luvbugyeshyeshnapokemoniansirivalli.tReader_HobbyDanieshArnavSAM32say_cheeseakankhaarshifan04vaishuuBarkahdeepti1906RandomGirlBlondiexzy_Roka_LadyRENLIGHTENED1-Sanayaholic-dproversini1234ganaluvsarshiShweta1691princessaaliyaVidhi_KGoldenEyesaashshhs-Keerthi-prabha75multifacetedarnavbarunMissAsianSyedaFaizasmiley13-Siaa-rhearuhiniaprincessimran78N33MAGlimmerNehasupnfandeviarshicoolfloracrazyfanofdsdvmirnalinishyamala_mohanmeem17-fullmoon-Rozy77cherieLovershivanirajputParu_niru273AR-kashmemories_imsaavan_loverhiuytlmrtjksvrinda16sagarpatadiasweet_butterflyNi_singhbismazaman2000smandmg123IrikaLovesKMHgugguseshatreehira2050Gudiyalovesguru9staroneserialsputhveil_of_rosesdazzlerabimagss24kirti123aafansmileyhug7679swetha_chTANVI_SEXYN0306smiley-shineyplease6Charmz_58Kareena1994aycma98__blossom__Dalmuthuyaroshaansegadsweetydoll32AbiLuvsArshikaur94kinjalcp87dolly477Mithi-kunalApoorvaranivrindaguptapraseethaMJ_K2bhadraprasadmissmkIronButterflySuperstarSanayaSS881chillyhoney-sweetynirmal1992GAURI29sruthickjisaCrazy_souldaisydee425sana11fffan123bewakoofLadkidiyadivyaNi1234phillips_2909--MISHTEE--zafiangeldream14Amti4umeenalumaYellow.meetturoops82Gurmeet4DrashticaskermayuloveusadufjakhushishonagudiarupzloveuAudiwaliaushankitvckvarshagreenleaf007sonia_92ashred12meloniebrainychild92prettyasjenEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4ussyahookeenu_kk-Xpress-KaSh-Maneet-FanArjuhisisSuchi.RLyssaPiesarunsashasinghASR6262amaiajas0308seeta_naipsARS24spuARHIpup03IPK..Jennynishu_shornavandana.sagardumas

babydevil

Goldie

babydevil

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
First of all It's party time !

Party Dancing 

Coz I'm First to comment on 
My second Most Fav StOry 

Party  Dancing

Don't worry My First Fav is 

LOL

ok coming back to the Story 

I loved it ...

The Best part of Ur this Story 
is
The fight Between 
Garima and dharam ji ! 

I love them !!

Now 
Nk ! 

U should make a new Of a Girl 
close to Arnav !! 

Then it'll Turn Very Fun ! 

Well actually , Don't follow My Idea 

Coz Now I have new SS on the idea ! 

I love U dii ! For this !! 

Am I allowed to Use Ur baby Language ? 

Love u Dii 
Diva 
{ Ur crazy lil Friend }

Edited by babydevil - 08 December 2012 at 10:26am

ssyahoo

IF-Sizzlerz

ssyahoo

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Loved the chapter.. C'mon Arnav you can do it.. Propose!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top