Fan Fictions

Arhi: Self Arranged Marriage Book 1 Thread 1 (Page 83)

Post Reply New Post

Page 83 of 156

swetha_ch

IF-Dazzler

swetha_ch

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved it!!!
Cant wait to read next part...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Self Arranged Marriage Book 1 Thread 1 (Page 83)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Hellooo... sorry!
haven't been commenting for about a week now. Wasn't able to read the updates. So just caught up with about six updates rigth now Big smile
and wow a lot of things happened, yeah? Arnav and khushi finally became very comfortable with each other, Ayesha started walking, and finally the entry to NK?
Love love love seeing the jealous side of Arnav! he's my absolute fav when he's that way. hehe.
really excited for furture updates!

P.s- Ayesha is too cute yaar. The  way she says 'shi'... aww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana.sagar

arshi_sunshine

Goldie

arshi_sunshine

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Loved It... 

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

IF-Rockerz

jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
lol that was interesting encounter,...but what is with NK and friend and my baby thing...do i smell jealousy here :P
thanks for update and pm :)

sheethal

sheethal

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Previous Part

NK left after a while but before leaving he invited both Khushi and Arnav in the evening. Khushi decided to check on Arnav and Ayesha . She was about to knock on his door when she heard him shouting on his Bluetooth.

" I don't work when I'm out of station with my daughter Aman and I thought you knew that pretty well."

Another ASR temper tantrum, she observed and pushed the door open.

Arnav was putting drops of milk over his mount of Venus to check the milk temperature and shouting at Aman at the same time.

What a contrast, she chuckled.   

"Ask them to wait till I return, there's no way I can help you now."

He freed the Bluetooth from his ear and threw it on the bed angrily. He was about to get Ayesha when Khushi picked her up.

"I'll feed her"

"I am doing it Khushi", he still kept a tuff baritone.

"I heard what you were saying over phone. You finish your work and I'll feed Ayesha.", she suggested and his temper snapped.

"I have been managing Ayesha and work together till now and I can do it pretty well , all by myself" Khushi stumbled a step back, hurt and Arnav noticed it. He took deep breath and started

"Khushi"

"I know you can take care of  her very well , its not that I an taking your place", she mumbled hurt and grabbed the feeding bottle from his hand.

"I'm going to my room , you can pick her up after you are done with your work" She took Ayesha away.

"Damn!" Arnav sat on his bed and cursed himself loud. He attached his Bluetooth to make a call to Aman.

"Your 'chottey' has huge temper problems you see", Garima was sarcastic. "Like grandfather", she mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

Garima gave a cold shoulder to Dharam.

"Garima I told you not to peek", he warned.

"You did not ask me not to peek Arnav's room", she retorted.

"Now I am"

"I don't care."

"Garima!"

"Here my daughter's love story is at stake and you are Garima-ing me?", she snapped.

"Now you drama couple, haven't Shashi and you fought during your marriage?"

"Yes we ..."

"So did he leave you then?"

"huh? Why?"

"Then you left him?"

"No ... why ?" Garima halted and looked at Dharam with a glint.

"You mean..." , she drawled and smiled.

"Yes I mean ...", Dharam  mimicked her drawl as he let out a smile.

Arnav entered Khushi's room with the tab and saw Khushi and Ayesha hurled up on the bed with Khushi feeding Ayesha. It was the most precious sight for him. Khushi was making happy faces at Ayesha as she fed her and Arnav spoke.

"I'll work from your room", he noticed her smile vanishing and her back turning stiff. He sat on the couch and started scanning through the mails but his most concentration was on Khushi.

He saw her innocent face twisting and turning funnily while Ayesha enjoyed her meal. He saw how efficiently she placed her over shoulders and pat her to make her burp.

"Shi!  Bu Bu Shu", Ayesha suddenly sang twisting her hands in the air and smiling.

"What are you saying baby?", Khushi laughed watching her while Ayesha repeated again , "Bu Bu Shu!" now she clapped.

"Aww what was that?", Khushi laughed.

"Ba ba black sheep", Arnav informed and Khushi stopped smiling. "She loves that song.", he said and he saw Khushi  positioning Ayesha like a ball room dance partner and started waltzing around the hotel room.

"Ba ba black sheep,

Have you any wool...

Yes Sir! Yes Sir

Three bags full"

The unchecked mails lay long forgotten as Arnav watched Khushi intently dancing with his baby all over the room. He sneaked another click of both of them smiling and dancing and giggling. From day one, Khushi has been in sync with him,  it was as if she was tailor made for him. He just loved to see her happy and he couldn't fathom the emotion he felt watching the only companions he has in his life at this juncture.

He stood up and made his way towards both of them when he felt Khushi collide with him.

Khushi's laughter instantly died and she was about to move away when he engulfed both of them from behind. Khushi closed her eyes as she felt his forehead at her crook. Their heartbeats were accelerated at an alarming rate.

"Sorry!", he mumbled.

"I am really sorry", he repeated and made her turn towards him.

"I have ..."

"...temper problems , I know", she finished it for him and both of them laughed.

"So am I forgiven?"

She nodded in consent and he took Ayesha from her.

"Khushi what are your plans for today?", he asked as he patted Ayesha for her nap.

"I have work till evening", she informed as she rummaged through her closet for her office wear. She continued to speak " and then ..."

Khushi's phone rang interrupting her and she put her phone in speaker mode continuing with her search inside the closet.

"Hello Jaan, where are you?"

Arnav heard the voice and the call. His forgotten temper reincarnated back to its original temperature.

"Ya NK, give me fifteen minutes", Khushi spoke unaffected and it pissed Arnav more.

"Its not good to make your boyfriend wait you know Princess!", NK's voice held flirt to which Khushi smiled.

Jaan, Princess, now what next, darling?

He was fuming.

"I know I know... but I need to get ready for that right?"

"All right Darling", NK started and Arnav was now boiling.

"I'll hang up but do inform your friend Arnav we are meeting in the evening"

"Ya sure", and the call was disconnected.

"Pagal!", Khushi commented as she arranged her dress for the day.

"Arnav this is what I was going to say to you, NK invited us in the evening. We have to go there", she was about to enter the washroom when she halted and turned.

"You will come with me right?",she asked, unsure and heard a clipped "Fine"

NK you are gone     , he was determined.

"What are you two reading?", Dharam asked as Shashi and Garima jumped in fear and Garima hid the paper behind.

"What is it Garima?"

"N-nothing", she stammered.

"Show me", he commanded and she meekly extended the paper which he read.

"What the! This is?"

"Live transcript of Khushi's room", Garima finished.

"I told you...", he started.

"Yes you asked as not to peek in the room but that doesn't mean I cannot ask my fellow co-angles to help me and provide me with transcripts", she pouted and he huffed in defeat.

"Dharam ji, what do you think about this?", she asked referring to the transcript and saw his face turning to a smirk.

"Well ... Ghalib said , Love is a sea of fire and you need to drown in it to understand it"

"Yes so?"

"So ... enjoy the show!"

"Not again!", Garima muttered annoyingly.   

Howz it? Do tell me...

P.S. : PMs will be late

PriyoSmile

Next Part

Edited by munam_13 - 08 December 2012 at 8:23am

The following 296 member(s) liked the above post:

kichussini#81harini19parimaladJANNAVdpurvarashmi10anaviabhirth81radhagauririthuparnajinxx07slgirl16meeeshvanesha230Coolio56ptucjaasz_25sunduavbhmalutysuganya91deepu289suhanamausamNIAMALLIKprincessep13amsamsmissal01asifa_5025knrpnrAmrtinaspnkselizabeth12seemaaryanlavanyagowthamarshilover75nimkoflash90Hafsa94cutyanushkasangeethbalaMuniza.Ahmedpurple_hueSamiiiikasya123naj84PotatoefreakGr8tymsBella023sony1990sarah1000crazygurltracy1191mrignMeena1428gudiya74lovely_sweetmssravyaanusha_nehaanamika00rafnadesikudi127lighteningDEE2803Silvergirlshalinikanaguneethurosediyachillcloud.9vini96manjusha_92MSgayatriAngel.Khushiaisha_ranbir8sumaliMySarunmariajamalsskaug25ipi2011sruthirishirandom94serina087SansShyamtasminebbindusoapfreak13kria1996saj111hari93agshilpasagmrusweradhika.winxcupcakezpri3loveindiavizionjtammareddyarshi10arshikhusharnavpreciousgirl125ritzzziibansaldiya55ipkkndloveGogoismitadkapi1tokyokamtokdinshr1234Dhruvi2608hasheyxyzsmnJENIsnadiabensupakoolprAshgShwetadatta750rush007RealityTruthkshubhangiCrazyPsycoGirlAsvatimini_meoo3Sonia_J16arshifan91sarozzDivyahetJazzyMohdAlai123luvbugReader_Hobbyyeshyeshnatoeditorpokemoniantanvi_arshispillaLazy_Beansstaani16sruthiif.1710izzy0502SAM32vaishuureshmimohanakankharskumarmadhusquareBarkahRandomGirlBlondiexzy_Roka_rrd29LadyRarnavbarundproverQwertyuisini1234ganaluvsarshibluetajShweta1691-Sanayaholic-GoldenEyesaashshhsprabha75kafaSyedaFaizasmiley13MissAsianlovespellmultifacetedannab-Siaa-rashgirl000gom3090rhearuhishyamala_mohanN33MAcoolfloraRemovedGlimmer-fullmoon-shivanirajputsaavan_loverRozy77cherieLoverbabydevilAR-kashcrazyfanofdsdvParu_niru273jeya0301mirnalinimon4ubismazaman2000hiuytlmNi_singhaysemLDGrk2127smanIrikaLovesKMHdmg123kaulpriyankahappybrarkirti1239staroneserialsGudiyalovesgurumagss24seshatreehira2050puthveil_of_rosesdazzlerabi-Anu13-TANVI_SEXYswetha_chRhysennN0306smiley-shineysmileyhug7679please6Charmz_58aycma98__blossom__DalmuthuyaroshaansegadAbiLuvsArshisweetydoll32kinjalcp87dolly477kaur94vrindaguptaApoorvaraniMJ_K2bhadraprasadMithi-kunalgangsumissmkjenji08abhiyaneetuPARVATHY44IronButterflyIzabellaaaaSS88JCJS1chillyhoney-sweetynirmal1992sruthickCrazy_soulAnarocksickdeeswarnaGAURI29fffan123PepsiGirl101sana11daisydee425jahnvi.luvs.ASRdiyadivyaSona257Ni1234frenzyy--MISHTEE--SanzBarbiezafiYellow.Amti4uGurmeet4Drashtikvarshashonagudiameettumayuloveuushankitvcsadufjakhushigreenleaf007sonia_92ashred12meloniebrainychild92prettyasjenEthereal-Path-afsha-flowers4uKaSh-Maneet-FanHansaNLaxshaLOVEArshiSuchi.RArjuhisisLyssaPiesarunsashasinghASR6262amaiajas0308ARS24pup03IPK..Jennynishu_shornavandana.sagar

babydevil

Goldie

babydevil

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
I loved it !!!!
And yes second time I'm first

Love u Dii
Diva
(Ur crazy lil friend )

Edited by babydevil - 04 December 2012 at 11:29am

vaishuu

kaulpriyanka

IF-Dazzler

kaulpriyanka

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Garima, Shashi n Dharamjii are really funny.

vaishuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top