Fan Fictions

Arhi: Self Arranged Marriage Book 1 Thread 1 (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 156

dkapi1

dkapi1

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Loved it <333 both of them together in one room <333 dying to read more!!!! thanks a lot for the PM update soon <333 please :))))

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi: Self Arranged Marriage Book 1 Thread 1 (Page 73)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nisha_bs_dd

IF-Rockerz

nisha_bs_dd

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
awesome !!!

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
[MEMBERONLY]
Previous Part

Mornings are always serene and quiet, mornings are always sacred and holy, mornings are always freshening and activating. Amidst such a soothing and beautiful morning Khushi Kumari Gupta slept, hiding herself inside Arnav's chest. Her waist was enclosed within Arnav's arms and his head was nestled near her head. Khushi and Arnav had shifted towards each other during sleep and Khushi was crunching his tee using both her fist.

The musical chirps of the birds finally disturbed their good night sleep and both of them stirred.

Arnav had his eyes closed and was on the borderline between sleep and awake when he inhaled something refreshing and frooty, he felt his tiredness leaving him and was feeling good and happy. On the other hand Khushi who suddenly discovered a new comfort on the hotel's pillow was snuggling more and more inside it and was moaning in delight.

They both opened their eyes together .Khushi craned her neck up to find Arnav and Arnav moved his head down simultaneously to find Khushi inside his arms.

They both grinned cheekily at each other and their drowsy eyes twinkled.

"Good Morning Arnav", Khushi greeted him kissing his chest and Arnav kissed her head in return.

"Good morning Khushi"

"I wish we could wake up like this every day", Khushi mumbled closing her eyes.

"I wish that too", he confirmed.

"When will that happen Arnav?"

"Soon"

They held each other with a smile.

Tic toc tic toc'

They clock ticked accurately for 10 seconds when both of them opened their eyes wide and faced each other.

"Arnav?", she whispered.

"Khushi?", he was equally confused.

They gaped each other with open mouth and suddenly realized the close proximity they shared.

"What the!'

"Haye Devi Maiya!", they jumped off the bed to opposite directions and were eyeing each other.

"What are doing here?", they spoke together and looked each other in shock, they tried again.

"What are you doing in my room", again together.

"Excuse me?"

"Your room?"

"My room"

They spoke everything simultaneously and were frustrated.

Arnav held his hands up in panic and gestured her to speak first.

"Arnav?", her voice quivered and he noticed she literally had her heart in her eyes.

"Is that really you?", she asked again and he nodded. He saw her running towards him and embracing him in a tight hug. This felt good.

Khushi felt peace as she held on the person who was disturbing her sleep since many days. She inhaled his unique smell and then backed off suddenly, remembering their discomfort on close.

Arnav found Khushi backing off and it just didn't felt right. He frowned as he saw her nervous and raised his eyebrows to query about it.

"Sorry ' I should have asked before hugging you", she mumbled nervously  and he chuckled before pulling her into his arms back.

"I think we passed that phase long ago ' don't you think?", his smile broadened as he found her snuggling into him more.

"I missed you Arnav", she confessed and Arnav felt he'll faint any moment after listening to it.

"I missed you too", he said and they pulled back.

"Wait what are you doing in my room? How did you get in? When did you reach?", she bombarded with questions.

"Breath", he stopped her, "I reached yesterday night and this is my room, I booked it", he explained cooly.

"Nooo! This is my room, see the room key",  she showed him and it read 116.

"Aha! Khushi this is room no. 119 not 116", he smirked victoriously.

"No way Arnav! If this was 119 I couldn't have entered using the key card. That reminds me how did you enter the room?"

"Using my key card.", he showed it to her it was devoid of any room number.

"Where's the room no.?", she frowned.

"They did not provide me with the room key card, I was given the master key card temporarily.", he informed.

"That explains how you got in", she concluded.

"Are you serious?", Arnav was confused as he walked towards the door and opened it. He gaped as he saw the 3D letters clearly read 116.

"But' how? I was sure It read'", he stammered while Khushi let out a laugh.

He glared at her and then it clicked to him.

He touched the digit 6 and twisted it, it turned into 9. Now it was Khushi's turn to be surprised.

"The digit is loose, that explains how it changed", Arnav informed.

They closed the door behind them and entered the room.

"Dharam ji '", Garima whined.

"No Garima"

"But they were out of their room."

"For a while, you blind lady, they are back in the room again", Dharam ji smirked as she pouted.

"How is my baby?", Ayesha was kissing Khushi when she scooped up a wide awake Ayesha in her arms.

"Goo shi!", she cooed.

"Awww I missed you so much baby", she cradled her between her chin and bosoms. The sight was mesmerizing for Arnav and he sneaked another click with his cell phone.

Arnav never believed in destiny because he had always solved his own problems , always fought the problems of his life but the way all his paths crossed Khushi, he wished she was his destiny.

After pampering and adoring Ayesha for a while Khushi looked at him and found him staring at her intently. This was the best morning she had woken up to and she wished it happen everyday in her life.

"I wish we could wake up like this every day", Khushi mumbled closing her eyes.

"I wish that too", he confirmed.

She remembered their sleep induced conversation and blushed. Arnav smiled at her red face and held her hands.

"How are you Khushi?"

Khushi's heart leapt at his simple gesture and simple query. Arnav caring for her, concerning for her was like a boon in her life and she smiled in return.

Arnav Singh Raizada had  never wanted any   business deal so badly as he wanted Khushi in his life, he realized. He realized that he looked forward to see her smile, too enjoy her blush and live those little moments along with Ayesha. He realized that he was slowly and steadily falling in love with her. He wanted to speak his mind to her badly.

"Khushi", he huskily pronounced his name to start with his speech when the door was knocked.

"Excuse me!", Khushi excused herself and opened the door only to be engulfed by a big hug.

Arnav's calm mood was at once set in fire as soon as he saw a man in black jean and bright green zip shirt hugging Khushi tightly and swaying her vigorously.

"NK leave me ' planning to murder me or what?", Khushi laughed and he entered.

The guy's smile turned few inches short as he found an unknown man in the room.

"I am sorry I did not know you had a guest", NK scanned Arnav from top to bottom and his fury mixed eyes gave him shudders.

"Not at all NK, come let me introduce both of you", she happily dragged NK inside. Arnav saw the physical comfort both of them shared and it irked him more.

"NK this is Arnav Singh Raizada ' my friend"

Friend?    He flinched as he heard the word and extended his hand robotically.

"'and Arnav this is NK"

"her boyfriend", NK happily interrupted and clasped Arnav's hand who had tightened the hold.

"Ex- Boyfriend", NK squeaked and gulped feeling the grip and Arnav loosened the hold.

"Shut up NK", Khushi blushed and punched him lightly and the sight was like petrol to Arnav's fire emitting fury.

" What Shut up! I was your boyfriend", he stated as a matter of fact.

Please deny Khushi  Arnav prayed in his mind but none came.

" Khushi", Arnav addressed in clipped tone. "I am going to my room, I have to feed Ayesha and get changed", he picked up Ayesha and his duffle bag.

"I'll help", Khushi volunteered.

"Don't bother"

Khushi felt a slight hurt at his rude words.

What's wrong? She wondered and saw him near the door.

"Wow ' who is this beauty?", NK asked with awe.

"Oh! She's Ayesha", Khushi started happily but was interrupted.

"Ayesha Singh Raizada '. My baby", he informed and left.

My baby ? Khushi was hurt.

"What happened? Why is chottey so angry?", Dharam demanded.

"You refrained us from peeking that room and therefore we don't have any answers", Garima answered while Shashi looked down worriedly.

"Who is this eco friendly guy by the way?", Dharam asked.

"He's Khushi's friend from college. Such a nice bachcha ' a good soul", Garima smiled

"He's harmless?",

"Absolutely, why do you ask?" Garima was confused and finally he smiled..

"Well you drama couple, Love is not love without some extra added  spices ' just enjoy the show", Dharam relaxed and sat over a cloud. 

Hahaha Evil me????Wink

Do tell me how did you find it Big smile

PriyoSmile

Next Part
[/MEMBERONLY]

Edited by munam_13 - 10 December 2012 at 5:03am

The following 319 member(s) liked the above post:

kichussini#81harini19JANNAVrashmi10anaviabhirth81rithuparnashubhadaranesonson126huesvanesha230Coolio56ptucrishigunjanjaasz_25avbhsuganya91deepu289ruchinkasuhanamausamDishyamalinimrdwsydprincessep13McoyzSammodbrmissal01AnupamaKamathasifa_5025knrpnrAmrtinasubha19spnksHeartapplegoma12seemaaryanelizabeth12flash90Hafsa94arshilover75nimkoaridjarnshiiiicutyanushkaNszvs-Arshisangeethbalasarah1000Gr8tymsSamiiiikasya123Potatoefreaknaj84jinsindianameekkgsansajcrazygurltracy1191mrignsukritaa12Meena1428anusha_nehalinetemssravyarafnadesikudi127..Zahra..shalinikanaguMicha1005pips27SilvergirldiyachillsumaliJadoraisha_ranbir8SansShyamtasminesheethalrandom94ipi2011manjusha_92MSgayatrimariajamalsskaug25aanchu19kria1996hari93soapfreak13saj111bbinduFridaDevilish.Angelagshilpapri3lovekeshinee20cupcakezrajalekshmiarshi10arshiindiavizionjtammareddyradhika.winxkhusharnavLIONHEARTritzzziiSwathiarshibansaldiya55samaz95dkapi1lovebarun...trisasakarkushloveGogoismitahasheyxyzsmStimmytokyokamtokdinnadiabenspunk22rush007supakoolprAsvatiAshgShwetadatta750CrazyPsycoGirlRealityTruthkshubhangikreya204arshifan91TirtharupaJazzyMohdAlai123aysemLDGrk2127sirivalli.tKrishika209pinky_sathiyasarozzpokemoniantanvi_arshitaani16Reader_Hobbyyeshyeshnatoeditorluvbugizzy0502spillaLazy_BeanssakankhaRasa23say_cheeseSAM32madhusquareBarkahreshmimohanAnya.khan99RandomGirlBlondiexzy_Roka_Qwertyuisini1234LadyRMissAsianlovespellmultifacetedprabha75annab-Siaa-smiley13bluetajShweta1691princessaaliyaaashshhsarnavbarunganaluvsarshidproverGoldenEyesGlimmercoolflora-fullmoon-Removedshyamala_mohanswtsamrashgirl000rhearuhiN33MAmemories_imsaavan_lover--sree--babydevilshivanirajputhoney_princessParu_mirnalinicrazyfanofdsdvcherieLoverm-g19niru273jeya0301AR-kashhiuytlmrtjksmon4uNi_singhbismazaman2000sagarpatadiaIrikaLovesKMHdmg123smankaulpriyankahappybrar9staroneserialsmagss24Gudiyalovesgurudazzlerabikirti123puthRozy77seshatreehira2050please6N0306smiley-shineysmileyhug7679Rhysenn---Sonia---swetha_chTANVI_SEXY-Sanayaholic-aycma98Charmz_58Kareena1994moomin4455farha5556sweetydoll32DalmuthuyasegadAbiLuvsArshiAmanda.Limkinjalcp87dolly477kaur94vrindaguptaApoorvaraniMithikushpraseethaMJ_K2bhadraprasadvaishuugangsumissmkSS88Dynamix215IronButterflyPARVATHY44DivyahetJCJShoney-sweetyHumayrajisasruthickCrazy_souldeeswarnabewakoofLadkidaisydee425sana11jahnvi.luvs.ASRfffan123PepsiGirl101kritashfrenzyyNi1234Amti4umeenalumaYellow.Gurmeet4Drashtimayuloveu--MISHTEE--angeldream14kvarshashonagudiameettuushankitvcgreenleaf007~Simz~jakhushiashred12sonia_92Ethereal-Path-afsha-brainychild92prettyasjenmitzi11flowers4ukeenu_kkLaxshaLOVEArshi..Anita..KaSh-Maneet-FanHansaN-Xpress-LyssaPieArjuhisisSuchi.RASR6262rkapoor1382jas0308amaiaseeta_naipsARS24pup03chetna19..Gunjan..spuARHI1chillyIPK..Jennynishu_shornavandana.sagardumasvijiasr08

saavan_lover

Goldie

saavan_lover

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
OMG what an update! :) LOVED it <3 especially the morning scene and how they both were sleeping ;) Aha a twist in the tale? Jealousy works I guess lol it always does in love and  I think this would make them both confess their love to each other! Finally! :D

Looking forward to the next update desparately :) Do update soon :)

Amanda.Lim

IF-Dazzler

Amanda.Lim

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Love is not love without some extra added  spices 

Yes..I agree with this phrase.. :D
Thanks for the PM.. 

mon4u

Goldie

mon4u

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
nk came..oh no

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved the ARHI scenes. Waiting to read more.

..sur..

IF-Dazzler

..sur..

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Awww the update was beautiful. I thought how can they be so familiar with each other, had I missed any update, then I realised they both are sleep-induced. Hehehe
U put BK to make arnav jealous, NK is such a sweetheart yaar and yaah dharamji is right, a spicy love story is the best

Post Reply New Post

Go to top