Arhi: Self Arranged Marriage Book 1 Thread 1 - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
Hy plz update
Waiting for the update...
That was gr8...Finally with NK's talk, Khushi took the lead n talked and proposed to Arnav...that was so sweet...waiting for the next update
this FF is so sweet and hilarious...i love the conversations that they have in heaven...it is so seet...also i love the confession...continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
Loved both the chapters
superb updates
Thanks for mailing 😊 😊 😊
Sorry for late commenting
[MEMBERSONLY]

A feeling of serenity resides in an individual when he is owned by someone and he owns the person back. It feels great to become a treasure of someone special's life and Arnav and Khushi has just owned each other for the rest of their life. Booked and taken.

Arnav lay awake on his bed, facing the ceiling, his chest supporting a sleepyhead Khushi, who had almost the whole of her back, pressed against his frontal. He had a wide smile on his face as he recalled Khushi's proposal and patted an equally sleepy Ayesha unconsciously. Once again she beat him. She'd been the braver one and taken the first step. Hell!!! She was the first one to initiate the make out session. He felt the tempo of his heart muscles increasing as the images of Khushi and Arnav kissing each other, pulling against each other, throwing each other on the bed and exploring each other flashed into his mind. It's been hard to control for both of them and not to go further. He had seen consent in her eyes but he wished to do everything properly, after all he promised Shashi Papa and Garima Ma , whom he could never call by that.

"Garima Ma, I wish you were here", his heart called out for her unaware of the fact that the lady addressed was shedding tears up there.

"He called me Ma", Garima gushed in happiness with tears trickling down her face.

Dharam was chocked as well. He had never seen his grandson being social or mingling with anybody. This particular crazy family has successfully bore a place into his life and the arrogant DSR was thankful for that. He saw Garima cleaning her nose in Shashi robe and flinched with disgust. This lady surely knows how to shake his nerves.

Arnav was back from his land of deep thoughts when he felt Khushi moving. He saw her flipping over, and resting her face on his chest.Slowly she purred and started rubbing her face over his tee. The friction of her face and his tee over his chest was enough to click his passionate button. He glanced at her face and she looked edible enough much to his dismay.This was sheer torture for him and tilted his head up more and took ragged breath for clearing out the unholy thoughts out of his brain. Delight was he felt as he felt the weight removed from his chest. Khushi opened her eyes and gave him the most charming smile. Arnav Singh Raizada was murdered by an innocent smile.

"Good Morning Arnav",she greeted him pecking his Adam's apple, jaw, chin, cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead.  This girl never ceases to surprise him with her initiatives and for a change Arnav was willing to initiate something without any hesitance and second thought. He flipped her and was top of her at that instance.

"Arnav!", she breathed out but he was hovering over her with a smirk and raw passion. The hold on her waist tightened as he brought her little up and fused his lips with her. They started off slow but the pace increased with each nips and bites they showered on each other. Finally they pulled off, breathless, and he left a loud kiss on her cheek.

"Good Morning Khushi"

Now this was something.Arnav was being extra romantic. Hell! His romance was confided to few hugs but this was like testing her waters of control.  Khushi residual sleep was cleaned off with this new avatar of Arnav, she gaped him wide eyed.

"What are you doing?", she hissed in bewilderment. Not that I am complaining, a secret mental addition.

"Get used to it Khushi, we will be having seemingly Good Mornings everyday", he winked.

The extreme romanticism in the environment had reacted with Khushi's melanin and turned her complexion into deepest red. She found Arnav's eyes hovering around each curves of her face and deep inside she was enjoying this new side of him.

"A-Ayesha", she somehow managed to say and glanced at their sleeping daughter. "She won't be up soon, we have this moment all to ourselves", he was husky enough for her nervousness. Khushi took big gulps and pushed him, getting up in process.

"Khushi!!!", he was annoyed.

"One minute Arnav, I have something to show you, just one minute", She ran towards the door and searched for something on the floor. Arnav , in the meanwhile, supported himself on the headboard and stretched his legs.He quite amusedly saw her crawling on the floor and finally jumping in delight as she found what she was looking for, a large envelope. 

With a big smile she approached him and extended the paper in front of him. Her face scrunched in confusion as he nodded his head in negative .The next moment she yelped as he had pulled her in his lap. "You scared me", she accused and he pecked her nose in apology with a grin. After Khushi had made herself comfortable on his lap she again brought the envelope in front of him. This time he took it without any qualms and tore it open. He started at the content with ragged breath. It was an enlarged picture of him hugging Ayesha and Khushi in a kitchen. NK's Kitchen.

"NK gifted it to me ...isn't it nice of him?", she asked but did not find him react to it. She turned her head to see his face turned rigid yet his eyes were amused. Khushi understood the reason.

"He loves to intrude", Arnav's voice was tuff with slight anger.

"Glad he did.", he looked at her with annoyance and found her grinning "Otherwise this perfect moment wouldn't be captured" She then held his jaw and made him face her.

"Arnav NK is my friend, not my ex- boyfriend, you don't need to feel jealous about him", she whispered intently and he was confused, yet glad.

"B-but he said the other day..."

"Well we do have a history together.", the anger in his eyes was back and Khushi moved forward to peck him.

"Later.", he moved away, "What history?"

"We were in first year of college then. I didn't even know him properly. One fine day he was running away from someone and he collided with me. That someone was his current girlfriend with whom he broke up moments ago. But the girl was being clingy and was not leaving him, pleading him for another chance.The moment he collided with me, the girl reached us and demanded to know who I was and he announced to her that I am his current girlfriend. Later that day we became friends but the joke remained between us till date. He calls me jaan and all just to remind us of that funny day."  She finished and he relieved his breath which he kept on hold.

"Khushi I am so so..."

"Arnav!! Come on...its really nothing. In fact I also would have been angry if I saw you with a girl.", she snaked her arms around his neck.

"Really?", he whispered and she nodded. Arnav pulled her towards him and pecked her lip quite noisily. He stared at her with a smile and realized the display of affection is not quite bad. Arnav observed a sudden gathering of cloud on her face. He lifted her face up.

"What Khushi?" she continued looking at him with a sudden sadness which he couldn't comprehend.

"Tell me Khushi?"

"When are you leaving for Delhi? I mean I'll be there after thirteen days... I mean..", the inability of hers to form the sentences gave him quite a good idea about the reason of her sudden sadness. He pulled her close and explained

"Khushi I'll be here with you all these thirteen days" The big glowing smile over her face gave him unexplainable pleasure.

"Really?", she was ecstatic.

"Really. I cannot imagine living without you from now. Ayesha and You have become a undetachable part of my life. Without you I feel incomplete and Khushi...", he halted and took a big breath, he saw her gulping in anticipation "I am falling in love with you. Let me complete the process."

Khushi in elation pulled him towards her , engulfing him into a fierce hug. She was elated as she beat the happiest person on earth and took that position. She pulled back and confessed , " I am falling in love with you too". They shared the second big kiss of the morning together.

I gave truck load of Rabba Vey and now I want comments.

I do not PM for updates... I mail... those who want one do PM me with ur mail address

I had posted as OS yesterday I am posting the link here so that those who missed it can read it.

Trying to act Saucily

Love

Priyo

[/MEMBERSONLY]
Edited by munam_13 - 11 years ago
I'm sorry for unres-ing it so late but did not had time pls , I was first too ! 

Sorry ! 

okay ! 

Let's party come on everybody coz once again First ! 

I love My self for this πŸ˜†

ok  so coming back to the Story 

Wow ! OOMmIiGoD ! what an 

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !
update ! 

Hats Off To You 

Priyo Dii ! I love you ! The engagement part was really very Touchy ! 

ok Now I'm waiting for the Next Part plz Update soon ! 

Edited by babydevil - 11 years ago

Thank you, they have finally made more progress in their relationship without too much divine intervention .. Arnav is so sentimental and protective of Khushi, the picture was a cute idea...He is staying with her for the whole 13 days, he's totally smitten and in love .. and I loved the history behind her relationship with NK ... You certianly wrote Rabbe Ve to the max...

dat was so adorable... superb update...😊
super duper fantastic part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love u dear!!!!!!
What a wonderful first morning together! They are so in love with each other. Can't wait to see them getting married.