Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

fia21

IF-Sizzlerz

fia21

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

I never thought that one day I would randomly meet someone on the internet and end up befriending her. Now when I look back to those days, it feels like an eternity has passed since I have known you. It seems like it was just yesterday that I came across a story called Fallen Angel and instantly fell in love with it and couldn't stop myself from commenting on such a brilliantly written story by a person with the ID name xxDaydreameRxx. And within a matter of days, those formal comments turned into friendly PMs. We talked non-stop, usually about the future track of your story and how you should shape it. And gradually our chats became even more friendlier. We started sharing almost everything with each other. Even the littlest of things.Who knew that we'd become such close friends in just a matter of days. From drooling over Uday to cursing school/college work, we did everything together. Even though you are 3 years younger than me, you helped me pass through a very important and crucial phase in my life with your amazing advice. Maybe that is why we never really gave the age difference between us a thought. Because it never really mattered. You are one of those few people in my life that I would never want to lose. We might have not known each other that long, but I can proudly say that you are one of my best friends, my sister, the person I can count on anytime and everytime.
I'm so thankful I found a friend like you. A friend who fills my life with a pleasant dew every single day. Happy 17th Ranjana!!

Since I can't really give you a proper gift through the internet, you'll just have to compromise with pictures. Lol. Now I know how much you love him, especially in black. So hold your breath Ranju, because today you are going to officially get Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh gift wrapped and yours to claim for the day!!

Before you get all excited, let me tell you I didn't make these. Lol.

Once again, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANJU!!
May all your wishes come true. It's your day so party hard and enjoy it to the fullest. Love you to bits!!

Edited by fia21 - 21 November 2012 at 1:11pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

DEK_girlmilhanmanisha98FireNIcepari.prishaShahi01SunshinegirllzuenaxxDaydreameRxxrythm...wendy25Grenadeaslsifjsdlvjmdisweet_gargipia.rahaAsmimelodyArchi02MsLusciouspanchaalithejazzgalchitra_rao--Zinay--Roze12-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Ranjana~" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Ranjana!Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxfia21

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday RanjanaHug
May God Bless You Long Life, Good Health and Lots Of Happiness
Have A Wonderful Day

Edited by Anam Ali - 21 November 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxArchi02fia21

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
happy birthday Ranjana 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
 Happy Birthday dear!

xxDaydreameRxxfia21

Udaylovie

Udaylovie

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
happy birthday ranjana

xxDaydreameRxxfia21

wendy25

Goldie

wendy25

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
thanks fia for reminding her about fallen angel

ranju update soon deae

Edited by wendy25 - 21 November 2012 at 1:46pm

xxDaydreameRxxfia21

wendy25

Goldie

wendy25

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
happy birthday ranjana,
wish you a really awesome day and lovely life ahead.may your all wishes come true and you get some one like UV or RV soon.Wink

all the best sweetie and enjoy your day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xxDaydreameRxxzuenafia21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.