Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Hey, this is my second OS now! I am really happy with the response I got from the last one and this has encouraged me to write another one! It is continued from the last one. Duggu has gone to school and made a new friend! Let me know what you think and please leave your comments and likes below after reading! Thanks for the support! Big smileTongue

OS- Duggu's Best Friend

Naksh went into the classroom after his Dad dropped him off from outside and he greeted the teacher "Hello maam! Are you well?" the teacher was very impressed and she brushed her hand over his cheek. He pulled a satisfying smile. "Yes... I am okay! How are you? What is your name?" Naksh smiled "I am fine... my name is Naksh Singhania!" the teacher nodded and told him to sit down at the desk. He was the first one in the lesson and he sat there after taking out all the stationary and also his books. Soon after children flooded the classroom and they entered very loudly. Naksh was really happy as he saw all of his classmates. Some boys came and sat next to him and just looked at him. They started whispering amongst themselves and Naksh wondered what they were talking about. "Hey do you have any problem?" he was polite. That's what his parents told him. The boys just looked at him. They burst out laughing. He stood up. "What is your problem? Why are you laughing?" the boys were scared they didnt expect him to shout. The teacher told Naksh to sit down. Just then a sweet boy came in the class he was told to sit next to Naksh. Naksh watched him sit near him and wondered what he would be like. "Hello my name is Niam what is your name?" the boy smiled at Naksh and he smiled back "Oh Hi my name is Naksh Singhania!" he shook his hand. "Friends?" the boy replied and Naksh nodded. "Class be quiet I need to take the register and then all of you are going to introduce yourself to the class by saying your name, age and also what are your hobbies?" the teacher read out the name of each student and then they sat down. Everyone individually said what they wanted to say and then it was Naksh's turn. "Now your turn!" the teacher spoke "My name is Naksh Singhania I am 4 years old and my hobbies are playing cricket, playing with cars and drawing!" he smiled and looked around the class. Then it was Niam's turn and Naksh looked at him with a lot of hope. Niam was very shy for some reason when he stood up. He was very reserved and was looking down. Naksh wondered why he was not saying anything. "Niam are you okay?" he nodded quickly. "My name... my name is Niam and I am 4 years old... my hobbies are... playing..." he ran out of the classroom and he started crying. Everyone in the class was laughing alot but Naksh looked worried. He was his friend now he had to ask him what is wrong. He got off his chair and went outside not thinking what the teacher would say to him.

He was on the floor buried in his knees crying a lot. "Niam are you okay?" Naksh went up to him. He looked up and scruffled his tears. The teacher came out as well. "Niam are you okay? You dont have to share if you dont want too!" she reassured him. "Let's go inside!" Niam wiped his tears and Naksh held his hand and helped him back up. He walked back in the class where everyone was just staring at him. Throughout the lesson they were writing the alphabet, Naksh was very sharp he was finished and so was Niam they were both very strong in their studies so far. Niam cheered up a bit but every time he answered a question he would get stared at. Naksh didnt like this.

The day passed and it was lunch time. Naksh and Niam sat together on the table and they both took their lunch boxes out. Naksh had a lot of food all his favourite dishes were made. "I am really hungry can't wait to eat all of this!" Naksh started eating Niam opened his mini lunch box and there was a roti and he had a biscuit. Naksh just looked over to see if he was okay and looked down at his lunchbox and was shocked. "Niam is that all you have?" Naksh just wondered if he ate little amounts of food. Niam was quiet. Naksh was waiting for an answer. "Woh Naksh I eat this every day! I only eat a little bit!" he tried to cover himself up. Naksh continued eating and watched Niam every now and then. He saw that he was too quiet. "Niam where do you live? Do your parents have a business?" Naksh has grown up seeing his family running a business so he assumed everyone had a business. Niam was very quiet. "Woh... what do your family do?" he dodged the question. "My family own a company they are diamond merchants!" he said proudly. Niam was happy for him. "My parents work in a local stall!" Naksh was quiet for a few seconds "Oh that's nice!" the conversation stopped and Niam was nibbling on his roti. Naksh sensed he had a dry throat as there was nothing with the roti. "Niam have some of my kheer it's really nice! My mum made it for me, it's my favourite!" Niam was shocked.  He never got kheer because his family couldn't afford it. "No Naksh its okay you have it I am fine!" Naksh then didnt listen to him. He took a few spoonfuls and put them in a spare bowl. Niam was really happy. He ate the kheer instantly and a smile emerged on his face. Naksh was very happy.

The day ended nicely and now Naksh had made a new best friend "Niam"

Naksh went home and everyone was ecstatic to see him there. "Lala! Duggu!" everyone was shouting his name they all hugged him and he was happy to see them. "Radhe Krishna Dadi, Ma, Bhabima!" everyone made him sit down and gave him water and snacks. "Maa I am not hungry, just water!" Naksh denied having the snacks. Gayatri was worrying. "Lala you have been to school you haven't eaten properly all day and now you dont want food! Bahu!" Naksh stood up and made Dadi sit down. "Dadi I am fine!" "Lala theek hai tera din kesa raha?" Naksh smiled. "It was very good, I made a new friend Niam, and he started crying when we did an introduction but I helped him. Then at lunch time he did not have much food because his parents are poor so I gave him some of my food, it was too much for me and I was leaving it so I gave it to him!" Gayatri was a bit worried "Lala make sure you eat first... it's very nice that you did that!" she smiled proudly at her grandson. "Duggu that was very nice of you! I am proud of you!" Naksh was happy.

Everyone came home and they were overwhelmed with Duggu's first day and his best friend.

Edited by Duggukede - 21 November 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamika_nakshHinaTashafangeetu_nakshneha3_Amina_..Laxmi..ArHiLover-xANN91maha_femir4ever_TaNi_kumarandils-Srkfan4ever--Liebe-ammu4usona_naksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New OS " Duggu's Best Friend"" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HinaTashafan

HinaTashafan

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
nice os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukede

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
wow...nikita...Tongue...wt a os..Shocked...really amazing...Clap...that duggu is so good and i liked his friend...

good bonding btw two...Thumbs Up...very nice to read...y u suddenly stopped...Angry...i wish it could be continue...Day Dreaming

this is one ex for today's children to learn..Wink...os with smart hidden msg in it...Clap

totally loved it...Embarrassed

Duggukede

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HinaTashafan

nice os
Thanks Big smile

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udnis

wow...nikita...Tongue...wt a os..Shocked...really amazing...Clap...that duggu is so good and i liked his friend...

good bonding btw two...Thumbs Up...very nice to read...y u suddenly stopped...Angry...i wish it could be continue...Day Dreaming

this is one ex for today's children to learn..Wink...os with smart hidden msg in it...Clap

totally loved it...Embarrassed
Thanks a lot for your comment Big smile
I had to stop because it is an OS which is meant to be short Big smile
Will write more OS's UK the future Tongue

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
lovely OS Nikita Big smile
very well written.. do write more Big smile

Duggukede

sona_naksh

IF-Sizzlerz

sona_naksh

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
luvly os ...duggu is meant to b cute n caring ...afterall he is naksh's son ...
well written ...do write more

Duggukede

neha3

neha3

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Lovely os:-) hope u write more n more n entertain us.

Duggukede

Post Reply New Post

Go to top