Phir Subah Hogi

Best way to get rid of Reva

Poll Question: How should Reva be thrown out of TVS's life?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [9.52%]
4 [19.05%]
10 [47.62%]
5 [23.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
TVS fans want him to move on from Sugni and find happiness of his own. The only way for that to happen is for Reva to get out of his life one way or the other. So what's the best and fastest way for that to happen?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoydumppurvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best way to get rid of Reva" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

razor12

razor12

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hi  Julie,
  I have voted for 'Divorce' but I want a combination of 'Divorce' with 'Life imprisonment' for her. so, she can be out of TVS life completely and let him live his life peacefully for the next 14 - 20 years.

I also though of 'Reva look alike' as one good option but then felt that if she is Reva's look alike them the dumb idiot MS may force TVS to actually marry her and make her the real bahu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshidumppurviJulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
i selected the last one...

It is revealed that she is just Reva's lookalike

then vikram is not married... no need to divorce... then throw her to jail... !!!

Edited by ronshaan - 21 November 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshirazor12JulieDdumppurvi

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
I second  Payals   answer divoerce and  l;ife imprisonment

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDdumppurvi

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
SmileTwo choices for Rewa, life imprisonment and revealed she is a lookalike. Charges will be for attempted murder and impersonating
someone.

Edited by Sandy66 - 21 November 2012 at 9:11pm

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
BUT CV is not so smart to do this... they want her to stick to this show and to vikram till his last breath... else they would accepted the divorce !!!!

ocendejoySandy66

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Please, please, please someone do away with that woman. From her first entry into the show she was annoying Pinch  I voted die. All the other options mean she'll still be around in some way. Dying is final, no coming back, buried and gone!!!

widdyJulieD

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryb

Please, please, please someone do away with that woman. From her first entry into the show she was annoying Pinch  I voted die. All the other options mean she'll still be around in some way. Dying is final, no coming back, buried and gone!!!

No guarantee of remaining dead. If MT can be resurrected, why not Reva again!!Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.