Dekha Ek Khwaab

DEK-My life,love,laugh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Shifat..

..Shifat..

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hi I'm Shifat,a new member of IF but not in this forum.actually I was a silent fan of Dek.I'm also a die hard fan of ManVeer like all of u.Today i really miss my DEK,ManVeer's awesome chemistry,the love between UV-UNNATY,the magic of DADISA & UV's relationship..i've seen many serials but i can't forget my DEK..it couldn't fulfill our dream but it gave us UDAY VEER SINGH.It's like a magic..
I'll never forget DEK..I wanna thank the fantastic,brilliant ff,os writers of DEK forum..cause they r still keeping ManVeer alive by their beautiful ff,os...i know all the members of this forum r very friendly..i wanna be a friend of u all..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95DEK_girlurvashihiranpari.prishaDaddyzPwincesssherni_ashishwendy25Priya_SDBeing-Humanandy.a-RK_Ki_Biwi-...navina...Ashvikian_AKRoze12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DEK-My life,love,laugh" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Hi Shifat.Hug Me too miss DEK n Udayveer Yaar.Disapprove But we can't do anything but DEK Forum writers helping us to alive DEK n Manveer specially Uday in our heart  n I'm already ur friend.Wink 
Hug   Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..Roze12

.maleficent.

IF-Sizzlerz

.maleficent.

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
hii dear
we all here miss dek and manveer
alas it ended
anyways welcome to forum
and i m also your frnd new one i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shifat..

sherni_ashish

sherni_ashish

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Shifat!! I guess  all miss the magic of DEK!! the perfection of Uv... a broken heart.. y?? u know the name we choose usually influences our mood!! Try 2 choose a happier name.. ;) 

..Shifat..

pari.prisha

pari.prisha

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
hi shifat
me too miss DEK & manveer a lott...
welcome to the forum dear

..Shifat..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top