Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpatel97508 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   finally angad found out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃
girlie18 thumbnail
Awesome part
loved it
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
😉 😉 😉 thank u thank u thank u
thank u thank u thank u
thank u thank u thank u
Rhydima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
continue fast......................
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!! 👏
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
thank a lot the next part will be up before 8pm(indian time)
angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part! 👏 !!!!!1 yipeeeeeeeeee now angad knows that prateek is is son!!!!!!!!! 😃
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
CHAPTER 6

Kripa and angad looked at each other shocked. Angad because he just found out prateek was his son and kripa because angad had found out.
Angad walked up to kripa and looked draught in her eyses and said

A=prateek kya humara beta hain

Kripa just looked away and angad had gotten his answer but he wanted to hear it from her mouth.

A=prateek kya humara beta hain. Damn it answer me

K= agar thume pata hi hain to kyon pooche rahe hoon.(still not looking at angad)

A= I wanna hear it from ur mouth

K= I can't hide the truth from u anymore it had to come infront of u one day and it did.

A= just answer me damn it.

K(now looking straight in his eyes)=ha hain tho

Angad gave one look at her and knelt to he was face to face with prateek and kripa turned her face around.
Angad raised his hand to toch prattek's cheek but before he coild do that prateek quicly his behing kripa. Shocked angad looked at angad who was looking at prattek equally shocked.

P(starting to cry)= nahin app booth gande hoon.

K= prateek(in a shoked way)

P= sur ke papa booth gande hain booth gande

Just imagine that when angad had scolded him he never wanted to be close to angad again.
And saying that he ran out. With a shocked A-K looking at him.

Now angad was standing at kripa was about to go out when angad started in melody drama.

A= how could u hide this from me how could u huh. Thumari himmat kaise huhi huh. Mera beta hain aur huge hi nahin pata . kripa thume ne baath kaise chuppaiye mere se. AUR TUM NE ISSKE DIMAKE MEIN BHI MERE LEYE NAFRAT BHAR DHI. AKKHIR TUM CHATTI KYA HOON.

K= yeh nafrat thumari galti ki vage se hain. Tum ne usse din usse danta aur tab se vo thume pasand nahin kart ha. Aur jaha tak pregnecy ka saval hain tho mughe bhi ye baath mussories aa kar pata chale.

A=to bata nahin sakte thi.

K= kaise baatha thi huh. Tum tho meri shakal kya meri awaz, name aur wajood se hi nafrat karte the

A= left speechless and left the room in a way it looked as if he were dragging himself.

While going toward the door nishant came and said

N= arre angad tum yaha kasie koi kam tha kya.

A= nahin asse koi baath nahin

Then a voice comes from the back

V=ase hi tho baath thi

It was kripa she was carrying the box of sweets and the card angad had brought.

K=yeh hhume appne shaadi ki khabar deme aye the

There was a sadness In her voice that only angad could sense.

N= accha tho bina batte ja rahe the.

A= tum the nahin isle yeh card aur sweets chor kar jar raha tha.
Aur abb koi kam aggya hain main thume backi ke details phone par de doon ga par abbhi mughe jana hain.

N= thek hain par partu due hain.

A= of course

Angad started towards the door and nishant left 4 his room. Before going out the door he looked back and saw kripa facing the other way wipe a tear.

On one side he thought she dessrved it and on the other happy that she still cared what he was doing in his life. But the toght bugged him still that why was he photo with kripa and why was she crying but all that was nothing compared to what he had founf out.

Prateek was his son

G2g BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hawoo thumbnail
hey roking ff yaar!!! i lubb it!!!i wonder wut kannan'z secretiz!!!! 😃 cont soon!!!
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!! 👏