Fan Fictions

Door Jakar Bhi Tum...(ak)ch-14 pg.20

BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everybody I am starting a new fanfic called "Door Jakar Bhi Tum Meri Zingadi Hoon". This fanfic is of Angad and Krpia. The story line will continue from when Angad finds out Tanya is Kripa and Angad tells Kanan that he should also move on in life.

This will be my first fanfic so please support me. Thanks a lot everyone.

THE FIRST PART WILL BE UP SOON.

Edited by BABY-GIRL7 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
NO REPLIES? 😭

NEXT PART WILL BE UP SHORTLY
blah_blah thumbnail
awesome!!!

cant wait for the 1st part!!

im sure ul do fab!!!!
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

IT STARTS OFF WITH THE NEXT MORING. ANGAD IS AT NISHANTS HOUSE FOR HELPING HIM OUT WITH THE WEDDING

A=(in his mind feels like really hurting him for getting married to Kripa)=so nishant man r u exited ur getting married in 1 week.
N=ya angad I mean u know how much I love Tanya ji (in his mind-I'm sorry angad even though u being my best friend I can't tell u the real reason I'm getting married)

Then kripa comes down

N= arre tanya ji app ki hi kamme thi chale app shaadi ki card chose karne mein humari madat kar de jeya.
K=starts remembering when she and angad chose their wedding card (even though they hated each other they chose the card with a true heart)

All of a sudden nishant gets a call and excuses himself. So now angad and kripa are alone

A=(really mad at kripaand says bitterly)so tanyaji or shall I saw kripa angad khanna . dousri shaadi mubark hoon
k-(really hurt)doesn't look up but tears start to flow which angad can c clearly. Angad doesn't know why but feels his heart pierce as he sees her cry.

When all of a sudden nishant comes back. kripa quickly wipes her tears and angad who can't stand it anymore says

A=nishant I have to go I remembered something important (a very common excuse to get away) and goes

AT KHANNA HOUSE

Angad is very depressed and then dadi comes

D=kaisa he mera pyara bacha(sees angad's face and gets worried)
D=kya hua angad
A=kuch nahi dadi assi hi
D=mere se jhooth bolo ge
A= dadi I feel that I should move on because I know kripa might have by now

Dadi surprised to hear kripa's name from angad and but feels happy he is ready to move on in life.

D=Angad meri ek baath manou ge.
A=boleye
D=phele tum vaada karo
A=thek hain dadi main vaada kart ha hoon joo bhi app kahenge mein maonue ga
D=tum kanan ke saath shaddi kar lo

Angad so shocked to hear what dadi asked for stands up and shout

whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

How was the first part? Shall I continue?
blah_blah thumbnail
oooh!!!
pls pls pls cont!!!

AWESOME part!!!

LOVED it!!!! 👏
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
Chapter 2

D= anagd meri poori baath soonu
A=dadi app ye kaise khe shake hoon app janthe hoon ki kanan sirf meri ek acche dost hain
D=aur mein ye bhi janti hoon ke vho tumse booth pyar bhi katrgi hain
A=par dadi
D= meri poori baath soonu
Kya tum appne poori zindagi akele guzarna chate hoon.kya tum nahi chaou ge ki sur ko bhi ek ma ka pyar meele.tum ne abhi kaha kit um zindagi mein agae bar na cahte hooon phir bar kar tho dikoou.main jannti hoon ke jou bhi tumari aur kripa ke beeche huya vho yeek nahi tha par shayad kismet mein yahi likha tha.

Dadi gets to go but says= angad meri baath par gaour zazoor karna

Angad remembers everything dadi and said and also remembers the moments he spent with kripa from the first time he met her to the Sheetal rape case.
Then the finalizes his decision and goes out of his room.

NISHNTS HOUSE

Kripa is in her room. She takes out her magalstra and anagd's photo.

A=I'm sorry angad mughe patha hain ke thume kitna borra lag raha hain.main bhi ye appne marzi se nahin kare rahin per is pariwar ke mughe par booth essan hain aur toodi kushi bua ji ko de ne \ke liye mein itna to kar shakti hoon mein. I'm sorry angad I'm sorry.

blah_blah thumbnail
awesome!!!

omg!!! luvly part!!! pls pls pls cont soon..i hope angad finds out kripa doesnt want to get married to nishant
simply_thebest thumbnail
great starting!!
fantastic part!!!!!!
continue sooon!!
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!! 👏
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
thanks a lot