Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
NOTE:HATERS STAY AWAY

so hi guysEmbarrassed

our TaaRey nok jhoks are interesting nowadaysLOL
GS And AGS back in fire exitBlushingBlushingLOLDancing
and we all know rey said"dude,ab teri behen mujhse nahi bachegi"Blushing

well...it has a double meaningLOL mr.rey..we all know ur intensionsBlushing

awwie...loving taanis avatar a lottThumbs UpEmbarrassed

finally we got some of TR atlastEmbarrassed hoping for more love scenes other than fights too..

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya.taareyPayalD3Bubblie1490NikitaLuvsTaReyroxxygDontAskRia_TaareyfanIshika_TaareypiyaLovesJENSENworldequalsyouABCDesiGirl93dews100XTaaReyVirManXShivTRSS-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...zoharocksDiya_TaareyKunwarKiDeewani..kunwarSOUL..Forum.Maniacraddhi--taareylove---Zara_92ajaved...Natasha...-krazyriya-PreciousHeartsreelu094-PixieDust-pixi26angelpatie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TaaRey -" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hehe yes christy :D though rey just keeps on shouting at taani and nowadays even taani shouting back , but due to this GS and AGS equation we will hopefully get taarey scenes :D coz now they are stuck together whthr they want it or not .

And yes rey hum bi nahi chahte k taani tumse bache :p :p

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aksha2812worldequalsyouShivTRSS...Rhythsy.....dinu..

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
great post chikkyBig smile and yes me too loving their nok jhoks and taani's new avatar but really want some romantic scenes on taarey as well coz aajkal aisa hota hai ki chaar mein se ek din taarey ko dikhate hai and that's it phir bhul jaate hai unko dikhanaOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria_TaareyfanShivTRSS...Rhythsy.....dinu..

vibhaaa

Goldie

vibhaaa

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I like there Nok jhok . Fight ho par pyar bhi ho. I like taani new avatar... Par I missing TaaRey track and Hawa Hawa look look

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Rhythsy.....dinu..

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
OMG I love your post -ROFL

"dude,ab teri behen mujhse nahi bachegi"Blushing

I know I heard this and was pleasantly surprised 
so your not going to leave her alone Mr Reyansh Singhania 
Well thank you thats what we want 
Never leave her chipak ke raho 

Hoping for some really sizzling chemistry between our Taarey and loving our Bindas Taani 
Ab Taarey ki nikal pari 

...Rhythsy.....dinu..

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
love your post christy  and you're so right about Rey double meaning lol and cant for all the hot fire exit Taarey scenes. Taani shouting back at Rey is just awesome. Hope our wishes come through and they show us Taarey romance and aggressive track too and not only fights

...Rhythsy.....dinu..

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hey awesome post christy..ClapWink...! though i was sad..but reading ur post really cheered me up...Big smile. hehe... even i loved rey's line "teri behen ab mujhse nahi bachegi" LOL even...i got his double meaning...WinkBlushing

i'm actually liking this GS n AGS equation... n i was too happy when AVP announced...Rey gonna be the new AGS...Wink. just for the fact... now we r about to get some taarey scenes...yayy...Dancing more cute fights to come... n i hv a feeling...these gonna be actually cute...Embarrassed

n i loved the way TR fighted in the corridor... rey shouting...n taani shouts even more loudly.. coming close to rey...Blushing

i'm really looking forward to TR track now...i'm sure GS-AGS will bring them closer...atlst they gonna be with each other most of the time na...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS...Rhythsy.....dinu..

raddhi

IF-Rockerz

raddhi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
hi 
i also understand wht rey want 
go ahead rey v want tht only 
but really hope v get thm together 
waiting like hell 

...Rhythsy.....dinu..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.