Silent whisper from Rishbala

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Today I have written few silent whisper lines from both Rishbala in their words that was observed from their behavior today. Remember it is only my analysis

Line from Madhu

Please let me love you back

Why you running from me, you cannot do this ' first you said me everything about yourself, supported me, cared me and kept me away from all sadness. You did all this to keep smile back in my face and you cannot see me broken. You just told me ' ye toh apne dushman ke saath bhi nahin hote dhekh sakta hoon toh tumhien kaise hote dhekh sakta hoon.

So I am not your enemy any more. You said you have relation with me from mind that may be because you had closed your heart for anybody in this world. But look at me RK just once look into my eyes I am affected by you and now cannot get over you. I want you close to my heart. I love you coming close to me, I love when you tease me, dry my tears, sleep beside me, hug me. I am lost in you; I have nothing left for myself. I fell desperately for you. I want to cry in your pain. Do not drink those poisons when I am there, I will pamper you to make you sleep. Why you leaving me in this darkness alone to sleep in bed, why you leaving early in morning. Why I felt just now that you are not sleeping, you opened your eyes. Let me turn back but aww why ' why do I felt your eyes were open. I have gone mad

Line from RK

No please I am scared of your big bubbly staring eyes at me. I do not like this sight of your. The year had passed no one had seen me with that passion and desperation so it is uneasy for me to handle it now. No one since after Dips I had handled this true love so stop getting attracted to me. I cannot see your body language of love. I can see you hating me but cannot see you loving me. I am broken in dark life and I have nothing in myself that can give anybody some happiness. Let me go back to my days of drinking do not see me like this because I cannot drink in front you. Please do not come near to me. Understand be far from me.

Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow shahi 👏
Absolutely rite, loved it
Now madhu wants to love him but Rk is running away as he cannot handle this .
...Seema... thumbnail
wow wow wow great post.wat a silent romantic rishbala story.👍🏼
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So true...👍🏼nice post
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post shahi 👏
shahi tum ne toh madhu ko full on despo bana dala rk ki pyaar mein😆
and rk is like madhu please bagwaan ke liye meri izzat chor doh deepali bahut bar loot Chukchi hai😆
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow,shahi very nice ,u explained both emotions beautifully..really really nice post..👏
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: emptyworld

Today I have written few silent whisper lines from both Rishbala in their words that was observed from their behavior today. Remember it is only my analysis

Line from Madhu

Please let me love you back

Why you running from me, you cannot do this ' first you said me everything about yourself, supported me, cared me and kept me away from all sadness. You did all this to keep smile back in my face and you cannot see me broken. You just told me ' ye toh apne dushman ke saath bhi nahin hote dhekh sakta hoon toh tumhien kaise hote dhekh sakta hoon.

So I am not your enemy any more. You said you have relation with me from mind that may be because you had closed your heart for anybody in this world. But look at me RK just once look into my eyes I am affected by you and now cannot get over you. I want you close to my heart. I love you coming close to me, I love when you tease me, dry my tears, sleep beside me, hug me. I am lost in you; I have nothing left for myself. I fell desperately for you. I want to cry in your pain. Do not drink those poisons when I am there, I will pamper you to make you sleep. Why you leaving me in this darkness alone to sleep in bed, why you leaving early in morning. Why I felt just now that you are not sleeping, you opened your eyes. Let me turn back but aww why ' why do I felt your eyes were open. I have gone mad

Line from RK

No please I am scared of your big bubbly staring eyes at me. I do not like this sight of your. The year had passed no one had seen me with that passion and desperation so it is uneasy for me to handle it now. No one since after Dips I had handled this true love so stop getting attracted to me. I cannot see your body language of love. I can see you hating me but cannot see you loving me. I am broken in dark life and I have nothing in myself that can give anybody some happiness. Let me go back to my days of drinking do not see me like this because I cannot drink in front you. Please do not come near to me. Understand be far from me.

'Silent whisper from Rishbala'
Emotions have been beautifully expressed from both sides, Shahi.😃 Kudos.👏
RK especially is unlikely to be so revealing in his feelings, so the concept of having it be their emotions wording themselves silently... Lovely.😳
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@vmpy - Thanks a lot dear😳 - ya today we saw silence romance of Rishbala

@
hifzaa - Thanks a lot dear😳 - agreed now Madhu want to love and Rk running from her 😆

@
manid - Thanks a lot dear😳

@
sundasnaz
- Aww thanks a lot dear😳

@SmoothCriminal - Thanks a lot dear😳 haan 😆 mujhe aj madhu pe kuch jyaada hi daya ayi, bichare desperately pool side mien RK saath aur rukna chahathi and bed pe bhi waiting for him to arrive but apna hero thoda khadoos darra hua insaan hai 🤣 isliye kaise bhaag raha hai uski biwi se.😆 Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Since the like button is not cooperating😡 my master plan to press like and slip away has flopped😉. So my POV - lovely lovely post
I love you coming close to me, I love when you tease me, dry my tears, sleep beside me, hug me. I am lost in you; I have nothing left for myself

those lines were my favourite not only because they expressed her feelings perfectly , they are also so damn beautiful👏
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mind blowing👍🏼 post