Punar Vivah

PV characters and their circumstances. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kholita

IF-Rockerz

kholita

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
great post dear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV characters and their circumstances. (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
agree with u
love your post

life is  not sidhe 4 every1, lots of ups n down coming, and u try to strong in any circu u r winner, but 1 thing remeber do not try to bad for any1 ,coze own selfishness

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for your response. I'd like to know others opinion also. Let me know if I missed anything.

I'll write AarYa's and Ansh's  character analysis after 200 th episode.
Waiting for what dhamaka will take place that day. Hope it's Yash's love confession Day Dreaming

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome character analysis

lovely_nikki

IF-Sizzlerz

lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lovely_nikki]I wanted to write analysis on all the characters and their circumstances( please comment, criticism is also welcome) .

Are people really that good or bad that we such start praising or criticizing them? No I don't think so. I strongly beleive that circumstances makes a person good or bad. Our PV Chatarters are no different. I'll start with the characters with least screen space and AarYa in the end.

(Circumstance= circum)

1-Pankaj, Palak & Payal:
As we see very little of  them  there is not much to write. PayPal lost their mom at a very tender age, so they became very insecure and lonely. One fine day they got a new mom and a brother. It took them time but eventually they accepted them as part of their family. It was circum's that brought them together. As we don't know much about Pankajs character there is hardly anything to write about him.

2- Vidhi.
Though she loves her hubby she can't spend some quality time with him, due to family responsibility. For that her hubby is annoyed with her most of the time.

3- prateek.
He is very good at heart. Till now everything is going fine with him, but the moment Pari's entire truth comes out, I am sure we'll see a big change in his nature. He might become very angry and not support his wife. Again ciccum's.
4-G-3
Well we all know how quickly she changes. As long as her sons her happy, her DIL's her nice, but the moment something bad happens she won't hesitate to throw them out. Once Aarti's truth comes out she will do the same. Again circum's.
5- SP-
Well it's hard to say about him. I remember before marriage, when g3was against in bringing ansh home, he said that if aarti comes with ansh. She will be forever grateful to us, and will obey our every command. Then when Yash was shot, he was the one who initiated the whole divorce thing. He even supported g3 and bua. And now Aarti is his fav.
6- bua.
We all hate her. But she has suffered so much in life. No one in SM gives any effort to understand her. So she vents all her anger on all DIL's, specially aarti. But she loves all the schindhiya family members( except for the DIL's). She became so bitter due to circum's.
7- the dubeys
Mr.dubey never stopped loving his son. Even though they both forced and emotionally blackmailed aarti into getting married, they wanted the best for her.  They are now supporting their son, as no parents can see their child suffering. I even made a post stating that shobha is currently the worst character. But circum's forced her to become like this.when prashant left them they made aarti their daughter. But when he came back they sidelined her.

Some circumstances are created by God, and some we create on our own. The example of this are: Paridhi and Prashant. They created their on problems.
 Paridhi by lying to her husband and his family about her job, and then about the whole murder thing. And look where it landed her. 
Prashant by living his family in time of need. After which all he is doing is suffering.
For the time being prashant's and paridhis circum's have reformed them, but I am sure once all their problems are solved they will become their old selves.

If anyone liked my post then I will write about our beloved AarYa and Ansh separately. Please do comment.

Well in tonight's episode, during Laxmi Pooja the way bua was pushed aside, I felt bad for her. Like I said the way she is treated, has made her like this. All bitter and jealous. But it is also true, as you sow so shall you reap.
Again circumstances.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PuvZ

angle79

angle79

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
nice Wink

KrantiGuru_JKR

IF-Sizzlerz

KrantiGuru_JKR

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Lovely post!!

IsYaRoCHeR

IF-Sizzlerz

IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I like this post.. Good post.. Nice analysis of each PV family member's character.. Smile TFS! Do post on AarYa and Ansh baby.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.