Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Helloo DKDMians...HugHugHug...All the Keralites out here...i jst saw DKDM's ad in Asianet channel..its goin to be telecasted in our Malayalam language rite frm 1st epi...DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing...i ws jst randomly skippin thru channels n when i saw DKDM clippings in my regional malayalam channel-Asianet...i ws pleasantly shocked n surprised...n feelin vry happy tht DKDM is crossin all the boundaries n being dubbed to many regional languages one by one in India...n i am soo soo happy tht DKDM CVs hv decided to dub DKDM in our Malayalam language of Kerala too...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...

--EDITED--
the timings r out its mon-fri 10.00pm.. PartyPartyParty...bt they din say frm vich day onwards..so i guess most probably frm next week...

Edited by nikki028 - 23 November 2012 at 9:51am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhzishine.angelTimenTIMEagainDevikarockzkalyani_shiva-Swetha-ramki1Sindhu_usmnx12SandytatsmeGopikaavish.naren-GayathriK-divyadaya13-Celestial--Nymphadora--Priti11-.Reshama.chand1234--Yukthi--sukhi...deboleena.mannaArijit007MrToolConfuserforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "omg DKDM in Malayalam!!-Updated Timings of Show-" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
am happy for u guys =]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Lima, Jaya, edna guys u are gonna have a ball with DKDM coming on Asianet. TFS>Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SandytatsmeGopikaaNikki_Titli

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Oh my gosh! <3 Cud u plz tell me the timings?
I won't understand the language, but am still eager to watch the sati part again :D

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

Oh my gosh! <3 Cud u plz tell me the timings?
I won't understand the language, but am still eager to watch the sati part again :D

yes i will tell d confirmd time n date once i get to knw...Big smileBig smile

chand1234

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
thts nice
i want more n more ppl to see this show

Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
one thing is for sure
Life OK and TFC are making loads of money by selling the rightsROFL
god to know after Telegu and Tamil its in Malyalam too...Smile
TFS
shruti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Yayyy yipeee. I saw the promo and jumped with joy and shouted so loudly everyone in my family was horrified as to what happened. Thnx Consu. Will watch the Daksh era again but am worried abt the Malayalam dubbing but never mind I will feel with my heart and have hearty laugh also where I feel the dialogues are dubbed funny. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandytatsmechand1234Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.