Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum's updates of the month of May'05 (Page 3)

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 26 May 2005 at 10:13am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 26TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

The girl dashes to kali's car after the other car hits her. People pull out kali to beat her as she says I have not done anything. Kkusum says some one else hit her not kali as people say u are siding her. Kk says I am not siding her but I saw all things happened we will take her to hospital kk says kali dont worry. Police thanks kkusum as he says we got the car who hit the girl & also u brought her fast the girl is also out of danger police tells kk to go as kali has to wait to sign some paper. kali is worried  as kk says I will wait till your papa comes. Kk looks at bars thinks fade memories about the she has  been trapped and put in jail, one lady telling I will help u run away from jail. abhay catching her hand. Kkusum holds the bars. Police tells kali to go as abhay says kali bete u are ok na , kali tells all abhay says thanks to inspector as abhay says lets go kali calls aunty where is she? may be she is out. Abhay & kali go out kali looks out for kk abhay says may be she is gone. Kali tries to tell something abhay says we will talk at home. Kali hugs abhya says papa I love u, abhay says I love u too. Kkusum sees happily then & calls kali. Abhay thinks she dashed her in Chennai airport. Kali calls aunty come. Tells abhay papa, abhay says namaste,I don't know how to thank U anyways thanks u very much. Kk says it is my duty. Abhay gives card to kk tells her if have any work contact me. Abhay sends kali in his car.. Kk and abhay smile, kkusum goes abhay looks at her. Kk turns back looks abhay abhay also turns & looks back. Abhay is driving sees kkusum at bus stop he gets down says I will drop u. kk says no. abhay says please I cant do this much at least. Kk sits in front seat. Abhay is driving kk looks at him. Abhay says I have seen u somewhere he says I met u in chennai airport but how u  are here he says something I did not hear. Kk says here u stop abhay says u are staying here kk asks why? Abhay says nothing as he knows ayee stays here. Abhay thanks her again. Abhay thinks she is going to ayee's house abhay calls excuse me! Kk stops. Abhay asks u stay here. Abhay asks her for ame. Kk says kkusum abhay shocked. Kk tells thank for lift as abhay is in still shock. Aye sees tells kkuusm where u went I was worried sees abhay says  abhay! Kk says he dropped me here. Aye says abhay he is my son in law. Kk says yes he was shocked when I said  I am staying here now I know why?  ayee tells all I stopped her here as I felt she is mine where she would go. As even her own people will not recognize her. Abhay says just see fate  when I went to meet kk I met her and today I met her here that too u kept her name as…. Abhay stops ayee says she wants job. Kk says please ayee no. she says abhayji please don't feel bad as I want to stand on my own feet. Abhay says ayee I am going abhay looks at kk's photo with garland goes near aye & kkusum looks at him. Abhay looks at kk and goes. Abhay goes out looks back thinks why this is happening to me why I cant remove kkuusum from my heart now I met kk again or am I thinking too  much for no reason I should stops thinking so. Mahi is waiting for abhay as he calls abhay! Says abhay why u did not tell me this happened with kali. Abhay says u would be worried. Mahi asked if your problems are solved why u are still in tension. Mahi says are u telling truth? Abhay shouts I am ok  then he cools down as abhay says I want to rest.  Mahi says going we will talk tomorrow. Aye tells u don't have certificates no one will give job kk says I will work hard if anyone gives me job I want your blessings that's all. Ayee says I thought if u stay with me I will forget kk but u are reminding me of her as she is like u very strong. Ayee prays ganpati ganesh songs going on. Aye gives ganpati idol to her kk thinks of flashback scenes. Kk goes. Ayee prays god. One person asks her where is your certificates as abhay enters office sees him taking interview, he calls that mr sharma come in. that man goes telling u got no certificates no experience we cannot give U job. Abhay says u give her job. He goes out tells congrats maam u got job kkusum  says are u joking h says no kk tells thanks u sir I will work ahrd &  come tomorrow to work. Abhay sees her feels happy as that man says kkusum  u join our jewellery section. abhay gests a call from one person they show he is tensed. Kali calls kk from bus stop kk goes in her car. Kali drops her near one office says kali aunty lets go in. kk says why here? Kali says it is my papa's office. Kk thinks this is abhayji's office. Kk gets down as she sees abhay coming in. kali says aunty lets go in kkusum says chalo kali. Kali says wait aunty for one minute as kali gets a call says I cannot come on 29th as I want to see dhoom on sony lets go some other day.   They show  2 staff talk as she got no certificate no experience but got job as she was with kali, the girl staff says people do what all to get job. Kk gets angry and wants to go kali says where u are going.  Kk stops the manger as u gave me job as abhay said it, manger fumbles, what u think about yourself as U feel a poor girl will take your favor, where is mr kapoor I want to meet him right now manager says mr abhay kapoor went home. Kkusum goes to kapoor house. kkusum calls Mr abhay kapoor. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 30 May 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 30TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Abhay tells sarla how to tell kumud. sarla says we have to tell kumud about kkusum's death abhay thinks how kumud was upset when kk lost her memory. Abhay says I cant tell mom, abhay goes to kkusum's photo tells no kk I cant tell kumud about your death as I told kumud I will bring kusum back. Kkusum comes in shouts mr abhay kapoor! Abhay says aap!You here! kkusum says sorry! I came in wrong time abhay says actually! And stops, sarla sees and abhay goes in crying. Kkusum sees the house remembers fade memories. Dancig with abhay kumud etc sees ganpati, kkusum goes to ganpati sees the lamp is off lights the lamp prays ganpati  sarla thinks of kkusum cries.kkusum tells sarla my aye says we should always keep ganpati lamp lit. kkusum goose to kk's photo and walks out. Kkusum locks at sarla walks out. Sara looks at lamp in front of ganpati. Kkuusm walks out sees kumud & kshitij coming in car, kumud looks at kk going. Kumud goes in kshtij calls dadi! Hugs her. Sarla blesses asks how u enjoyed kumud says where is papa I prayed all temples. Kumdu says dadi don't cry my mom will come back, shows Prasad from tirupati I will tell papa. Abhay comes down kumud says papa. Abhay cries kumud asks how r u papa I called u, u did not lift phone. We need not bother mom will come back gives Prasad to abhay. Kumdu asks papa what happened. Kumud sees photo of kkuusm with garland she shocked & cries. . kkuusm is walking on road thinks of kumud and ayee & abhay & kumud. Kumdu shouts no papa. outside on road  Kkusum faints on road and falls. Kumud cries hugs abhay kshtij sees kumud says this is not true papa hugs kshtij, kumud says mom cant leave me and go, tells papa tell me truth abhay hugs kumud mahi smiles. Kumud touches kk's photo abhay consuls her mahi is smiling all the way. The servant sis kk fallen on road goes to call abhay, kali stops car asks aunty what happened please get up aunty kali takes her in car. servant tells abhay  the lady just went out has fainted on road. Abhay run with him does not see kkusum tells she must have gone. Abhay says kumud if u want u cant stay here some days kumud goes with kshtij to ayee's home. Abhay comes to his room thinks kumud crying. Abhay is upset, mahi says are u upset for kumud, abhay says just see her condition, mahi says yes how can she tolerate, abhay I will take her care of kumud as kkusum took care of kali when I was not there. Abhay smiles, mahi thinks in anger  what kk did with kali I will do with kumud smiles to herself. Doc tells kali kkusum has take care of herself. Kkusum tells kali thanks kali asks hat happened to u. kk tells I don't know I felt giddy thanks to u kali. Kk says I will go kali says I wont let u go I will drop u home. Kkusum says u are very sweet but very adamant  kali says I am. Aye tells kumud to take care of herself as we have to accept this kshtij also consoles. Kumdu says I believed in god. Kali brings kusum home asks u stay here kkusum says with your ayee. Kali says what? Kk says your ayee is good like u only. She took me in as I don't have anyone. Ayee consoles kumud, kk and kali enter, kali sees kumud. Kali says kumud! Kkusum looks at kumud thinks of flashback scenes kumud looks too. Kk goes closer. Aye calls kkusum kkusum! Kumud asks ayee who is this ayee says god took my one beti, she is my 2nd beti. Ayee tells all. Kk goes near kumud feels her cheeks, kali sees in anger. Kkusum cries. Kumud throws her hand down and walks out kshtij says I will see. Kk tells ayee I don't know why it happens when I meet  u all I feel I belong to you all, I am not separate form u.  end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 31ST MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kkusum tells ayee I feel u are all mine kali smiles. Ayee says u belong to us don't forget us when u get back your people. Kali says she says she belongs to us but she is not listening to me to join my office. Kkusum says ayee! Tells kali if I am not comfortable don't force me to continue. Kali says ok aunty u come with me u will handle the jewelry section run by kkusum from today u will run it. Kk says ok. Kumud says kshtij in car I cant forget her. Kumud says what ayee did not right, kshtij says r she did it as she misses kkusum ayee knows that lady is outsider but she can forget her worries. Kumud hugs kshtij. Kali tells kkusum I will market & design these products. Aunty I don't how to do? Kkusum says do one fashion show. That is best way with new models, we need contacts aunty, kk says contacts we can meeting appoint one event manager, kali says aunty u gave him great idea I made right choice in selecting u. kali sees abhay tells papa we thought one great idea, we will have a party abhay says no party here u make kumud join this this project. Kali says what no papa u know abhay says I don't want t u to say anything as this kkusum's project kumud has got her right. Abhay  goes. Kali tells this kumud's bachhi always cone in between kk says it is good if we 3 are together. Kali says I will not spare her, kkusum says what u will do to her. Kali says I am not talking about anybody but if kumud is aprt of it I will not work. Kk  says not like that kali says I will not & goes kkusum is upset abhay is talking on phone kk says can I come in? kk tells abhayji I want to tell u it is your personal matter as I don't want U to  involve kumud as kali will leave. She is adamant but she is your daughter. Abhay says kumud is also my beti. Kk says there will be tension if they work together u give them independent project then there will be no tension for u too. I don't want tension between them as it will bother u. abhay says u are right I will get something else for kumud . kk says thank u very much kkusum goes abhay sees. Kali tells mahi why papa is doing this? Mahi says I will talk to papa u will work with papa kumud will not work with u.kkusum calls kali your papa agreed u are Too good aunty. Kk puts down phone saying I got work. Mahi says good. Who rang up mahi says what is her name, kali says kkusum. Mahi says what? Kali says not your enemy kkusum  but she is very nice. Mahi thinks I should find out who is this woman? Kali tells u did chamatkar/magic, kk says he loves u beta. Kali tells I know but I cant tolerate him liking someone else. Kk says u tell your papa that u love him he will feel nice. Abhay talking lawyer one section to be in kali's name kali feels  happy. abhay says later but jewelery section u put In kumud's name. kali gets upset. Kali says wah papa u showed what u think of me I hate u papa kkuusm comes behind hears. Tells aunty now u saw papa has these feelings for me. Kkusum looks at abhay. Kk goes out. Ayee tells kkusum u came how was office on Ist day kk says not good the tension between abhay sir & kali, I cant get the relation between abhay & beti kali. He gave project of kali to kumud he did not do right. Aye says abhay must have thought it right. U don't interfere. Kkusum says but tension will increase. He did not do right ayee says don't interfere with them as u will also get caught in this as my kkusum did try but… ayee stops. Aye goes to make tea. Kumud crying at home abhay goes tells don't cry beti as we have to take care of each other. Kumud from tomorrow u come to office as your mom kkuusm's dream was  jewellery section which belongs to u now. It was yore moms' dream u come to fulfill her dream please come tomorrow abhay geos kumud says ok papa. Kkusum doing pooja kumud sees thinks why she is doing pooja here. Kumud angry with her she thinks of her mom. Kk sees kumud calls kumud. Gives her aarti kumud goes with out taking aarti. kk thinks. Kumud goes to ayee  why u are doing this u gave her clothes of kkusum now she is doing pooja of ganesh only my mom did it. Aye  says I know she is related to me but I kept her as ,my beti kumud says but she is not my mom, I cant accept her as my mom ayee says don't talk loudly  she might listen kumud says let her listen kkusum comes crying as kumdu goes out aye says why this childishness kumdu says all forgot my mom. aeye says she is my beti too I know how much I miss her. When I saw the way abhay is missing/feeling for kkusum I thought I should  live for u. ayee says don't get angry with her she dose not remember her name I gave her kkuusm';s name so that my beti kk will be alive kumud hugs aye. Kumud goes. Kkuusm is packing ayee says I dont want u and kumud to spoil your relation. Aye says I gave u my beti's name u cant go kk hugs ayee. Dont feel bad about kumud as she lost her mother but she is sensible she will come to u to make dosti. Kkusum says I will make her my friend she lost her mother I will give her happy by being  friends with her. Abhay tells kumud I appointed one lady for u. kumud says  who is it? kkk says shall I come in sir? Kumud sees her kkuusm abhay says kumud she is the one kumud says I cant work with her if she works with me kumud goes abhay calls kumud kumud! Abhay says I am sorry kkusum. Kk says sir she is angry as she feels I am taking her mom's place but sir I will talk to kumud make her understand me give me some time. Abhay thinks about kkusum telling same way. kk asks abhay sir what u are thinking sir. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Go to top