Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum's updates of the month of May'05 (Page 2)

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 12TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Abhay comes home sarala calls abhah! As he is sad. Sarla says Abhay asks what happened why so tensed. Abhay says what to tell! The one I thought he is mine he is my enemy. I believed him. Sarla asks tell me clear. Abhay trishul whom we gave we never saw what hatred he had for us we did not see. He made us believe and played with us, tashu & trishul did all this to kkusum, he only showed his hatred to tashu. Sarla can't believe. Sarla says kkusum! abhay says nothing will happen to kkuusm let her come once back for my sake. For this house she did lots. I will keep her happy all the way I will bring happiness to her. Abhay sees mahi on steps shocked thinks how she was burnt wedding to her abhay shocked. Mahi smiles. Sarla sad. Abhay just looks at mahi. Sarla tells tashu kidnapped  mahi I don't know what all she went thro. Abhay is quiet as sarla goes. Mahi touches abhay as abhay is shocked. Mahi says I missed U she hugs abhay, abhay is still in state of shock. As mahi cries. Abhay is sad too. Abhay says mahi U after so many days mahi says don't ask anything I don't want to remember the bad days. 8 months was like 8 years for me. I missed u a lot abhay, now I have come back I will not leave u and go. We will stay together. Mahi says go up & be fresh I will bring coffee for u. as abhay goes mahi smiles. Abhay thinks what destiny playing with me I am 2 road, should I be happy for mahi how to explain mahi god what test for me!. Mahi sees abhay sad as brings coffee asks u did not change still. Mahi says I want to meet kali now. Abhay goes to get fresh. Kali sees sarla with kumud kali says badi mom u! kali refuses to go with sarla home as she hates papa. Kali says for him only one beti kumud not me. Sarla says your mom is waiting for u she has come back. Kali says what mom! Kali says no I will not go there I will mom out . sarla tries to explain. As what mahi will think. Kali says let her think what has happened to her beti. Kumud tells kali u should have gone with dadi, kali says I don't care about her now she came to keep her face in front of my mom, kumud  u don't explain me .kumud says ok I will but u be good don't trouble others. Kumdu says u are not doing good, dadi says what is not good kumud. Kali tells dadi see how kumud talks to me. dadi says how u are talking to kali if u have problem please tell me don't talk to kali like this as kumud goes sad kali smiles hugs dadi. Sarla tells abhay kali is not listening, abhay says we should tell mahi truth . mahi listens tells u told lies she went to a wedding u hid this from me  as I am living for her. Sarla tries to  explain mahi says abhay u could not make her stay back as she was your responsibility . abhay tries to talk mahi says u don't talk u should have stopped her, abhay says she is adamant. Mahi what u said that she went away. Will u tell me. No one answers neither abhay nor sarla. Mahi asks where is kali now as abhay says in aryman's house. mahi is shocked kali is I  kumud's sasural aryman's house. Mahi goes to bring kali form there as abhay & sarla are shocked. Kai se mahi hugs her as tells mom. Mahi says why u are here even dadi came to take u back why u did not come home. Kali says I don't want to come, kali tells all to mahi as abhay slapped her kumud argued with her abhay telling to accept kkusum as her mom.  Mahi says u are marrying nakul how can u do such a mistake. kali says I know I was alone after u left as papa showed  difference  between me and kumud, I cant tolerate someone taking your place. Mahi says I cant see u destroying your life. How can u think this. Kumdu comes down sees mahi and kali. As mahi hugs kali kumdu calls mahi aunty mahi says I don't want to talk to U. Ist I will clear things. Mahi goes kali goes and kumud is sad. Mahi goes to kapoor house tells kali is in some where else, aru says mahi what happened mahi tells aru chachi u also told lies too as aru says how to  tell u as u came with so much problems abck home. Mahi calls mummyji abhay! Mahi asks why u did this to  my beti as abhay and sarla looked at her. Sarla tells u listen to us mahi says she is spoiling her life. If u were with her she would not have taken this wrong steps, sarla says she is not ready to listen to us tashu poisoned her as she refused to come with abhay. Mahi says why she went to tashu . abhay why u could not stop her. Mahi says I am sorry abhya but I why u did this as  I know u have given kali's place to kumud abhay says I always said both are same for me kali took me always  wrong. kkusum always took kali as her beti,  mahi says u forgot me and kali as I went. If kali does not have place in this house even I will not stay here nintin says abhay is right we pardoned her so many times.but she went on making mistakes dioes not listen to abhay also. Mahi says I want my beti back or I will not stay here mahi goes as abhay , sarla,nitin all look. End

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:32am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 16TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)me tooClap

Mahi goes to her room abhay calls mahi! Abhay says u don't know the truth as u did wrong telling allare responsible, mahi says kumud & kkusum are responsible, abhay says kali is wrong herself. mahi says yes she left house as u took kumud & kk as your own she felt left alone, abhay says kk took kali as her beti. Mahi says abhay u are wrong as after I left u brought kkusum in. abhay tell me if u love kkusum what is I am doing here. Abhya shocked. One girl asks for nakul to kumud, nakul comes throws that girl out kumud thinks naklul is doing wrong as he is marrying kali but kali does not listen so let it happen as kali is responsible but papa he will suffer as she is my sister. Kumud thinks of going to kapoor house, she tell mahi I want to talk to u . mahi says aru tell kumud I don't want  to talk as let her not come in future to9 kapoor hosue.let her meet her father out. Kumud says I came to talk about kali. Mahi says don't bother about kali as u and your mom are responsible for kali's condition. good god did this to your mom as kkusum deserves it.  Kumdu says kali is reason for what she got, as regards my mom she took kali as her daughter,. Mahi says keep quiet I did good giving her my repest I kept her on my head as she is fit to be like a shoes inleft. ehad. Kumdu says u did not give her respect as my mom brought u into kapoor house as u are from road I know who should be treated as pavka jhoota and who should be worn on head. Mahi slaps kumud as  abhay says how could u do that. Mahi says I will slaped her as she soiled my  beti's life. Abhay says kali is reason for her own destruction. Abhay u are wrong first. As u always took me and my beti kali like step one. Abhay shouts at mahi says keep quiet as mahi goes crying kumud goes sarla is sad. Mahi is in her room. Sarla goes to her. Tells mahi beta abhay is right why u are holding kumud responsible. Mahi says mummy u are also taking me wrong she said I am like to shows put in leg. Sarla says u can explain her as she is your beti. Then why should she insult then I am right in slapping her. Mom r u also thinking if I am not her mom what I my place in this house . saral says what place kkusum got in this house u also have place as bahu, abhay's wife. Sarla says I know kkusum she will not come In between u and abhay don't worry. Abhay says mom is right. Sarla tells abhay to explain mahi. Mahi tells abhay I am scared as I will lose u. abhay thinks what to tell u mahi as I am caught in such a tension. Mahis says u don't look happy for my return. Mahi goes as abhay tries to tell. Abhay tells mahi don't think since 8 moths u are not there don't take wrong if I for got u. mahi says a pati can see in  his eyes love for her. Abhay says what I am going thro u don't not as I thought u will not come back. Mahi holds abhay's hand takes him out to temple. Pandit says abhay U here! I told god will help as he remembers abhay he says mahi he had come here saying he lost all. But today seeing u both together I know god heard him, be happy pandit goes. Mahi tells abhay u came for kkusum here na I know it. Abhay says we never knew where kkusum is? Mahi says I am talking about U, did u feel for me too. So I brought u here. Mahi tells abhay if u have place for me in your heart till today then in front of god u put this sindhoor on my head. Abhay says what is this madness. Mahi says it is not so if u do this I believe in this relation so if u put I will relive this relation they show the wedding all flashback. Abhay thiunks all. Abhay puts kumkum on her head. Mahi feels happy abhay smiles. Sarla tells garv mahi & abhay came. Garv says since trishul is caught we can get kkusum fast. As she is not at fault. Garv says she is innocent but she ran from jail so she will be punished for that. Mahi thinks Kkusum whatever let this people do U can't come back she smiles to herself. Abhay says garv thanks as u are doing this. Garv says we will search kkusum mom. Abhay says lets give ad in all newspapers so kk will come. Mahi is angry, sarla says good happened asks abhay where u went mahi says we went to temple. Sarla says good god u came back pray god kkusum comes back. Mahi angry. And goes. Abhay looks at her. Abhay sleeping on chair he hears kkusum calling him he looks mahi's pic with him he imagines kkusum says I wanted to give u my wife's place but every time I could not do so. Abhay thinks of kkusum flash back scenes. mahi holds abhay. abhay looks at her. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 17 May 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 17TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)good guyClap

Mahi asks abhay what u are thinking she says do u know this photo this is when kali was to be born mahi hugs abhay as he holds her. Mahi says if u tell kali she will come abhay says I went to call her she did not come. Mahi says she is angry with u but I miss her she is our child how can we? please come with me, abhay says we will go tomorrow morning mahi happy. nakul is talking to some one kali comes , kali tells I told u if we have problem cause of your girlfriend. Kali says don't act smart. nakul says I will not be your servant your husband. Kali says u remember my words good for u. nakul thinks once u marry me then I will treat u like servant. The girl again calls nakul says I am coming . nakul goes to meet his girl friend who is in car, nakul tells her all things now u know why I am doing this. He hugs her. Mahi tells kali we are coming as abhay is driving sees nakul hugging that girl. Abhay stops as mahi asks what happened mahi also sees nakul. Abhay sees nakul angrily. Shouts nakul! The girl also sees, nakul sees  as abhay raises hand. Aryman, dadi, kali all sees nakul and that girl abhay tells aryman how can I get my beti to your son, abhay says I am breaking this engagement as kali & mahi sees him abhay says I cant believe nakul. Abhay asks kali come with me as kali does not move. Abhay shouts mahi says I will explain kali. Mahi says if u love me u come with me kali says but mom. Mahi says we will talk at home as abhay is angry things will spoil. Abhay says thanks to aryaman as he looked after kali as he says even I would have done the same. Aryman looks at nakul as the girl goes. He slaps nakul as dadi sees. Aryman says I am ashamed cause of u. aryman dadi go.nakul is looking down as aryman tells u will never improve. Abhay goes in sarla sees as kali  comes sarla is happy says kali! We will do what u wish abhay says it will not happen till today we listened to her but no good we reached in time.  Kali says I know where is my happiness I want to marry nakul, abhay says mahi now u see her we brought her up for this only let her go away from my site  as mahi says abhay please! Mahi says kali what we are doing is right. She always take wrong every one so she took kkusum also wrong who brought her up like her daughter so today kkusum is away from us. She was ready to do all things but kali believed others she joined tashu & other. Sarla says what happened. Abhay tells all what he saw, mahi upset. Abhay says angrily if parents can die for children they know to improve them also. Kali goes. Kali is crying mahi goes to her as kali mom why u did this?mahi says how can u spoil your life that to such a man. Kali says u don't know mom how much they troubled, mahi says u should not trouble others try to be happy yourself. Kali says I don't want to kkuusm & kumud to be happy. mahi says I have come now I will do all right. Kali hugs mahi. Abhay thinks of kali since child hood how much he cared for her they show song kkuusm title song. Mahi come in tells abhay I will explain kali. Abhay says I will talk to garv he will listen to me. Kali goes in angry thinks I will not marry garv. Mom u are also giving dad's side. Mom garv always loved kumud not me I cat forget it. Garv asks dad what u want to tell. Abhay says I want to talk about kali listen kali went wrong but she is my beti. I want her happy marry a good guy. He tells garv who is shocked. Abhay tells may be u felt bad. As garv says no papa I will talk to kali and decide, abhay goes home, Sarla asks where u went abhay says I went to meet garv he said he will talk to kali. Mahi listens too nitin kapil also. Mahi  says I will talk to kali. Kali says i don't want anyone to decide about me. Kali says I will not marry garv if u don't want I will not marry nakul.abhay says we are not asking u for your opinion. Kali says then I will take legal action. Abhay slaps kali as she says if u force me I wilt sake legal ACTION .kali goes in mahi goes behind as abhay says no let her know what wrong she did. Sarla says abhay! Abhay says mom I am doing for her good she will know the truth thought today she does not get me. Abhay goes as mahi sees. Kali thinks papa u think I will listen to u no I might marry nakul but not garv. I know how to do my things u know how adamant I am. Kali goes down as no one is  at home. As she is going out mahi ask where u r going. Kali says mom I am going to meet garv. Mahi says your papa will not wrong to do u. kali says ok can I go. Mahi says ok come back fast. Kali goes . mahi thinks I know what to do for u as I will keep kkusum & kumud away.  End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 18TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kali tells nakul to run and marry aryman hears and shouts at kali & nakul as he says  abhay has to agree  or else I will not accept u as my bahu tells nakul I will forget that u are my son. Aryman takes kali back kapoor hosue. Abhay says aryman what happened? Aryman says I brought your beti back as she was marrying nakul abhay I don't want our relation to spoil cause of these children. Abhay shouts n kali saying u told lies to your mom too u went out saying that u are meeting garv. Why u are making us ashamed. Kali says I am not? abhay says shut up I don't want to hear anything from u. mahi tells I told u so much then also. Kali says I don't want to marry garv. Mahi says he is doing for your good. Kali says I don't want to marry garv I want to marry nakul only. Mahi says I will talk to abhay u don't do anything wrong. Mahi goes to abhay tells u saw kali she does not listen to u. mahi says she does not want to stay with gav, she will not be happy. abhay says u know how much I love kali she s not doing right. Mahi says lets give her some time. Abhay says ok we will give her some time since u have come explain her. Abhay says I get angry cause of I love her she should not do anything as a father I can't take it. Abahy comes down as ACP saket says I came to talk about kkusum as we gave in newspaper but she has not come. Saket says we got one lady in Chennai coast she resembles kkusum but it may not be kkusum as she can't reach so far. Abhay says no It might be kkusum saket says I will give one assistant of mine with u. abhay tells sarla mom I am going to get kkusum, sarla says I hope it is kkusum, lali says pray god kkuusm comes back. Mahi is upset.Abhay sees the bangles of kkusum thinks of her giving bangles and kkusum making noise with bangles to wake up abhay and in jail abhay holding her hand, kkusum  dancing with abhay at agnivesh's party. Abhay is sad. Abhay thinks I am coming to take u kkusum! he sees kumkum box thinks what mahi said if u still think I am your wife then fill my head with sindhoor. Sarla tells abhay to take care abhay says mom I am sure I Chennai,  it is kkusum only  but what she will do if she knows about mahi has come back , mom where she will go. Sarla says she is very understanding she will go away from here. Abhay  says what I will do without kkusum. how can I control myself mom? abhay hugs sarla. Mahi sees think I should do something about kkusum as till she is alive abhay cant be mine. Mahi thinks what abhay said. Mahi sees her mirror talking to her shadow she telling mahi what u are doing? Mahi is telling her shadow I did all these plan to throw kkusum out.mahi tells If she comes back I will destroy all. Her shadow tells u be happy if kkussm comes as mahi I cant see abhay loving kkuusm as I want him to be mine and kali's . her shadoew tells u try to be her tension if kkusum comes as u take care of all her things as yours as abhay will have pity for kkusum and he will love u more. Mahi wipes her tears. Abhay takes blessing from sarla as she says come with kkusum back. Kali nitin watch him going abhay prays ganpati saying u made me wait long now please make me meet kkusum. Mahi smiles. Saket rings and tells don't board the flight we know where is kkusum please come back. Saket goes to kapoor house says we got her dead body to nitin  and all as saket also says ii did not telle  abhay, he enters the house says what U did not tell acp. Saket says we got her dead body abhay catches saket's collar. As nitin says take care. Papa tell me go away as I cant believe him. Abhay says she cant die as many are  with her. Tells saket to get out. Abhay goes in . nitin calls as abhay says I will no got anywhere as nitin says how can u do that as she is kkusum only. Abhay says my heart believes kkusum is alive. Abhay goes. Sarla tells let him go. Abhay is walking on road thinking of kkusum flash back scenes. Abhay gets a call kapil tells they are doing last funeral rites of kkusum. Abhay geos in car to that place. Abhay says whom u are burning as my kkusum is alive. Aye sarla all are crying abhay throws  the fire. Nitin tells it is kkuusm bete pandit lift the fire nitin puts fire to kk's body kali mahi all look sad. Abhay sees and goes from there, as he goes mahi thinks I will not lets kkusum's breeze also comes here as now she is dead. Abhay is driving thinking nobody believes me kkusum but I k now u are alive. Please come back kkusum! abhay driving fast thinking of kkusum. He closes his eyes as lorry is coming in front abhay meets with accident.In hospital  Kkusum shouts gets up from bed  as her face is covered with bandage. She shouts ABHAY! Abhay is shown taking to hospital. End mala

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 19 May 2005 at 10:22am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 19TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kkusum gets up shouts abhay! They show new kkusum with face covered with bandage. Doc sees her getting up calls for doc pranay kk hears ambulance. Abhay being brought in by nitin aru tets call saying abhay is injured. Aru says sarla bhay bhabhi abhay has met with an accident. Doc pranay new character is shown who is checking kkusum tells doc something. Doc says there is one abhay she called as she got up.  doc pranay as he goes he sees her asking doc where am I ? doctor says u are in Chennai hospital. Doc says we heard u calling abhay she says abhay!. In mumbai abhay is in bed sarla says take rest, abhay says she is not kkusum as she is alive. Mahi is sad. As all go abhay holds sarla tells kkuusm is not dead mom she is alive she had come ma I can sense  her. mahi goes angrily. Kkusum is thinking In Chennai hospital telling who am i? doc says u lost memory she says when I will get my memory. She asks why bandage on my face doc says u had damanged your fac badly we have done plastic surgery u will be ok soon. One lady says beti. Doc says she saved u. that lady says we got u near sea shore from where we brought u to hospital all are talking she has been washed away from somewhere.as kkusum says or else I would have died, That lady says don't talk of dying. Kk asks what is your name she says u can call me ayee. Kk thinks fadely her ayee. Doc sees her calling ayee that lady too. She sleeps off again.Doc says Maharastra they call ayee as mom  but u are from Chennai. She says my son is working in Bombay he calls me aye not amma. Doc says we know only one person abhay about this woman. That lady says he must be related to her. Nitin goes to hospital to bring Abhay. Abhay says lali cahchu I want to go to Chennai to search kkusum. Lali says but kk is dead. Abhay says I know she is alive I will go to Chennai & get kkusum. Abhay asks why no one has come to take me, lali says I have come to take u. abhay is wondering why no one has come. Lali chachu bring abhay home they show they are doing funeral rite to kuksum abhay shocked. Abhay goes in removes the garland as nitin stops. Abhay shouts when I said kkusum  is alive why u are killing her. Mahi says we can understand  your problem I am with u as I cant see u like this sarla crying as mahi goes in. kali thinks and goes in to mahi. Kali asks mom stop this drama as u cant be on kk's side. Mahi says then try to get me I am doing this a drama to save myself from kkusum.  Mahi says kk is alive. As kali says she is dead. Mahi says that lady's dead body I only arranged to be sent to police. I did it  thinking abhay will forget kkusum. But my plan failed as abhay did not forget her. Kali is scared kk can come again. Mahi says yes she can always come. Abhay takes bag and goes as sarla asks where u are going,  Nitin says sarla  him go as we are mad he does not believe us. abhay say  dad I know u are sure the dead body is of kkusum but I am sure kk is alive. Dad we never thought mahi will come back we did her funeral mahi says abhay is right may be kkusum might comeback. Abhay tells please don't tell kumud mahi promises kumud will not be known but they show kali. Mahi says we will not cry or mourn for kkusum abhay says I believe u mahi. Sarla says whey this boy cant believe. Mahi says let him make sure himself. I cant see him in trouble like this let him go. Mahi prays in mind I hope the lady in Chennai is not kkusum oh god. In Chennai They remove the bandage. They show shilpa new kkusum. She sees mirror. Doc tells sister to change medicine for kkusum, kk tell me the full thing as doc says we are taking u to Mumbai , as doc says my colleague sunil will treat u as we are going today itself. Doc tells sister to discharge papers. Abhay is shown going to Chennai. Abhay is in Chennai airport as kkusum gets down from car dashes abhay. Abhay looks at her kkusum too.  Doc says kkusum are u alright? doc says abhay thanks and they go as abhay takes bag which has fallen. Doc says I will check in come kkusum turns back and looks at abhay who is taking a taxi. They show flashback fade scenes of abhay & kk as kkusum is thinking as she faints doc holds asks u want to rest. Doc says it is time for flight as kkusum is holding. asst tells we had one patient by what u described she is patient of doc pranay has taken her to Mumbai I got her photo abhay fells happy waits at Chennai hospital, abhay thinks of fighting with saket at funeral ground throwing fire telling kkusum is alive. Asst gets the photo abhay sees the photo. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 23 May 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 23RD MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Abhay sees the photo and thinks of girl dashed him outside Chennai airport. He asks if she is the same. Abhay goes back sad as he does not see kkusum tere namm song going on. Kkusum is in Bombay in hospital she sees ganpati prays god thinks of flash back her praying god in the past with all family members. At kapoor house mahi praying ganpati, abhay comes she calls abhay! he goes in without hearing. Mahi happy as abhay did not meet kkusum she was somebody else. Mahi happy. pranay tells kkusum all is ok we will go after some days. Kkusum dashes nurse who says maaf kara tai In marathi to kkusum, kkusum says it is okj take care don't do it again in marathi. Pranay says u spoke in marathi doc sunil also says so. doc sunit deshmukh says she is maharastrian. sunil says today sankasti puja ins ther puja in hospital, l talk to u later. Kk looks at ganpati., mahi sees abhay sleeping says abhay don't worry we will get kkusum.I will search her for u. Mahi sees abhay does not talk sees he got fever. Mahi says abhay u got fever u must not have taken medicine in Chennai  I will get medicine. Mahi tells abhay to take medicine as he is not getting up  as she turns him abhay turns mahi sees bleeding  from bandage. Mahi shouts mummyji, daddy. Al are shocked. At hospital pranay kk all doctors, staff praying god ganpati for sankasti puja in hospital. Abhay is brought in hoptital. As abhya is brought kk who praying opens her eyes. Kk feels something. Nitin,mahi, sarla take abhay into room as kk turns back nurse calls doc sunil says one emergency case mr abhay kapoor doc goes kk shocked they show her thinking of abhay fade scenes flash back. Kkusum faints pranay says bring stretcher doc says she has fainted sarla nitin mahi see her. Sarla says doc how is abhay. Doc says I told he should take rest as his wound opened. Sarla and all go in mahi crying. Abhay says Mahi why u are crying I am ok. Sarla says we are worried u r not bothered. U have to listen to us. Lali says let us keep abhya in hospital as he does not listen to us. Abhay says don't cry as I will listen to u al. mahi says promise me u will take rest U wont take tension. Doc says let him take rest. Sarla asks how is the lady u took her in. pranay asks kk how ru now? Kk says I fainted pranay says u are thinking of old things don't do that as u have to take rest. Pranay goes to meet doc sunil. Abhay thinks what nitin said as he says he does not listen to us. Abhay also thinks of kkusum as he roaming In room. Kkusum puts tika on her head. Abhay is thinking of kkusum. Nurse tells kk doc pranay called u as kkusum goes out ayee comes in to meet abhay asks nurse where is abhay kapoor. As wardboy dashes kk says ayee! shouts at that boy kk asks ayee did U not get hurt ayee says u saved me or else I would fall. Kkusum looks at ayee as she says thank you. Kk does not leave ayee's hand ayee goes kkusum looks at her thinks. Nurse takes kk. Abhay calls ayee! Ayee says beta what have u done to your self? why u went to Chennai why don't u believe kkusum is dead I know it is difficult. Ayee says kkusum is my life not only my beti but I have accepted the truth. Beta she did all her duties well abhay u should do to your children, you family, business. Abhay says Ayee how u could believe kk is dead don't u believe she is alive. Abhay says ayee I feel she is alive today she is away but I can hear her. I can sense her also. Ayee crying says I thought I loved  kkusum most but abhay u love he more than me. Ayee says but beta no one can change truth. Abhya says ayee the truth is my kkusum is alive!. Kksum is outside room as  sunil tells pranay u should have told her that her face is changed. Dr sunil says no one else can tell her except u. pramay says I did not get time to tell. Kkusum is crying out as she hears the truth. Nurse comes as doc sunil ask for kk as nurse I left her out she has not come in! kkusum walking on road doc what u did to me as I don't who am I?God help me now my people cant recognize me neither I can! I am alone in this world. Who am I how was I looking god tell me who is my relative god some body must be there of mine in this world. Pranay does not see kk in room goes out searching sunil says what we will do whether she heard us. Kkusum out on a bench in garden where will I go? God I am will find a way for me how will I stay alone god please help me. Watch man sees her sitting in garden he says we have  to close the park please go out. Kkusum goes out sad. Kk walks on road whom will take help why did u this to me it is raining she runs for shelter. Stands in corner police van comes she thinks how she ran from jail all faint scenes. Kkusum closes her eyes and ears. End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 24 May 2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 24TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kkusum hears police vans sound closes her eyes runs stand near one chawl, the lady asks who are U what u r doing here go away! Ayee comes asks what happened ayee sees her as lady says I am trying to make her go. Aye recognizes her U she says U here! are u in trouble? that lady says send her away we don't know who is she. Light goes. Aye says I saw her in hospital I will take her home. Ayee takes her home as that lady sees. At home electricity is not there kk enters and light comes aye says u came I got brightness. Aye says it does not matter for me whether darkness or light. Ayee calls  her home kk looks at home see kkusum's pic (Old) with garland on it. Kkusum thinks goes near photo as the garland falls. Kkusum looks at her pic ayee puts the garland puts it back as kk sees her. Ayee says my beti for her I was living now she is no more u change clothes , ayee gives kkusum's saree to her kkusum says I will wear! Kk thinks what ayee said she is beti who was light of my life now she is more. Abhay thinks what aye said that us should accept the truth & live. Abhay thinks kkusum people says u are no more, but I know u are alive please come before my belief also goes off. Kk tells I don't know who am I? how will I who are my people I don't know what to do. Ayee says your people will get u since u have come so far to me. Pray god u will get them. Kk says I don't even know which god I pray I don't know I am from which community caste, aye I don't know anything. Kkusum folds hand aye looks at her thinks how kkusum folds hand while praying. Aye cries.Kkusum calls doc pranay tells what u did for me I am thankful, now I will do on my own stand I don't want your help. Doc pranay is sad. Kk says I don't want to loose my identify I will do my own now thanks u very much for what u have done to me. Kk cuts the line. Ayee says don't cry beta u are not alone I am there with u I will give u pehchaan u are my beti this is your pehchaan/identity, kk tells ayee I know u miss your daughter I wont stay as u have your own problems I cant depend on u. aye says no u have to be with me. Kk says I want stand on my feet. Aye says I know my house is small. ayee says u will stay here as my beti. Kk hugs ayee.  Kapoor house puja going on as abhay enters nitin sarla see him. Abhay sees pic and ashes in a pot. As abhay goes nitin calls. He gives ashes to abhay says this is kk's ashes. U have to put them in water. Abhay is crying. Abhay takes it tere naam going on. He says may be it is kk' ashes for U all, not for me aryman sarla sees nitin is angry says ok then throw it out if it is not kk' ashes for u. nitin says we will do for peace of her mind please don't let us do anything wrong. We too are sad for her. Mahi sees. Kapil stops nitin. Mahi thinks till when u will not believe abhay u have to accept one day abhay that kkusum is dead. Abhay takes ashes . they show abhay looking at kk's photo & her funeral, kk in jail abhay holding her hand. Mahi says abhay for kk's peace of mind u have to put this ashes in water, I will get ready too. Abhay takes the ashes  looks at kkusum's pic. Mahi is happy as she walks to room says sorry kkusum whether u are there or not but from this house your identity is dead even abhay has accepted it that u are dead. Mahi looks at mirror says after so long abhay is mine only mine kkusum he was never yours, kkusum, u did lots to snatch abhay from me, sorry kk u could never do, but I removed u from abbay's life. Mahi smiles. The neighbor lady calls ayee seeds kkusum  tells kk good light went or else I would have thrown u out. What shall we call u. ayee looks says her name is "Kkusum, KKusum Deshmukh!!!!" kk says ayee! Aye says I called u beti so I gave u my beti's name. that lady says good aye u will not miss your daughter, take garam dhokla I am going . kkusum hugs ayee. Abhay is doing puja at sea shore pandit says throw the ashes in water kkusum is standing at shore, abhay sees kkusum as he goes to throw the ashes. end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 25 May 2005 at 10:10am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 25TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Abhay, nitin, sarla all doing funeral rites at sea shore for kkusum's ashes. They show kkusum walking on the shore too. She is thinking what doc said u are in Chennai some people found u doc saying u have lost your memory u are being taken to Bombay sunil telling pranay u should have told kk her face is changed, ayee telling her name is "Kkusum deshmukh" pandit says to put ashes in water abhay gets up goes to shore takes ashes goes near kkusum. Abhay opens the pot &   throws ashes  in water as kkusum walking nearby. Pot goes in water abhay prays god and come back. Pot comes near kkusum's leg. Kkusum goes to temple up as abhay also goes up with pandit to temple. Kkuusm is praying god inside temple abhay goes in stands next to kkusum and prays. Abhay says ganpati I know I put ashes in water but I knew she is alive in this world, I can feel her near me  . kk praying god even I will reach my goal though I don't who am i? god give me strength to be successful god bless me.  Kk goes taking Prasad abhay also follows. They show flashback scenes abhay dashing kkusum at chennai & now getting down steps of temple together. Abhay sits in car and goes kk walking on road. Kk applying for jobs as ayee gives her tea. Ayee asks what u are reading kk says applying for job. Kk tells if I go out I can forget all. Ayee says I have name kkusum to u, u are really behaving like kkusum.kk says u have given me name kkusum so I will be one and show! Ayee says I will talk to abhay he can give u job. Kk thinks what pranay said in hospital. Kk says who is abhay as ayee says it is my soninlaw he will give u a job. Kk says  no ayee I want to start my own not to take anyone's favour I should work on my abilities. Ayee says ok. Kk thinks if his name was not abhay I would have listen to u ayee. kali asks mahi u said u will talk to papa. Mahi says your papa is still tensed I will talk to him. Abhay asks what is it? Mahi tells kali wants to join office. Abhay says ok but let her tell what she wants to do, do u feel she can do it. mahi says she wants to do something on her own. Abhay asks what she wants to do. Mahi says kkusum had started jewelry business  kali want to continue that. Abhay says no kksuum's work I don't want kali to take. Kali goes in anger mahi also goes. Mahi tells kali what u want will be done. Kali says papa never thinks about us today also kkusum is imp for him.  Mahi says I am trying that abhay should forget kkusum. Kali says till when we will wait. If kkusum comes. Mahi says she cannot come here again if she comes she will not get any place in this house. Kk dresses up to go she prays god. Aye gives curd blesses her. Kk says wish god that I bring good news. Kk walking on road shilpa really looks sweet as kkusum stand in busstop. They show original song ab meri ankhomein meeteinete mitein kwab hain same like when nausheen was doing Ist year looking out for job In kkusum. Kk gets down from bus goes to office for interview. Kk tells receptionist she goes in for interview. Kk goes in. she tells her name kkusum he asks do u have any experience she says I cant remember. What is your qualification? Kkusum says I don't have one, if u give me job I can assure u I will do well give me one chance. They says r u making fun of us please go from here. They say next! Kkusum goes out. Abhay comes into office asst says good morning. His asst tells we feel ncie to see u back in office. Abhay asks for files. Abhay tells to renovate office of kkusum as my beti kali will come there to work. Kkusum standing in bus stop thinking as I only have name no identity. On girl does not see car is coming as she gets dashed by the car. end

Tomorrow, they show kali is handled by public kkusum goes and tells that she is not at fault, abhay says u did so much for my daughter thank U

End

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Go to top