Moderators' note: These are the updates of kusum for the month of May'05

Reminder: Please do not post any thank you messages in this thread

Edited by sai14 - 10 May 2005 at 4:46pm

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
 KKUSUM DATED 2ND MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)me tooClap

Kali thinks to tell police about kkusum to catch her that papa know where she is? Kali calls saket tells I have one information, saket says who are U? saket gets up tells police to tap all abhay kapoor's calls where he goes whom he meet. Kali thinks let me see how far kkusum will run away, trishul happy at kali's behaviour says today I can  do my job easily. kk calls abhay as he asks where were u as I came there tells abhay I will meet u today in same place, police tells saket we tapped abhay 's call as he is going meet her. Abhay goes to the modi mills as he sees kkusum in dark runs to her as he catches her it is some one else smiling. She says mr abhay kapoor u are finished as police van comes she runs abhay sees saket as abhay says ACP u here! saket tells I will arrest u as u are helping kkusum to run. Abhay tells it is not kkusum some one else. Saket arrests abhay.polcie tells that lady ran away.abhay tries to plead it is not kkusum saket does not listen. That lady tells good u came in time trishul gives her money says u did good job. Trishul thinks mr kapoor Ist your family ahd doubt asked now police will ask u questions as before also I only called u in name of kkusum, now u are finished mr abhay kapoor. Abhay tries to plead not guilty, saket tells abhay & kkusum u both are getting in trouble. Saket tells your family does not believe u either,as abhay says my family. saket says I got one call sure from kali abhay angry kali! Saket tells u help us I will help u. abhay tells can I call my lawyer. Abhay calls garv, abhay tells garv all. Saket listens too. Garv says don't worry dad I will come there. Trishul thinks tells now I pity u abhay kapoor. U have such a bad luck your own son is destroying u & u are not aware I am giving slow poison will kill u slow and steady. As u troubled my mom u will not be able to stand on your own feet mr abhay kapoor.Sarla calls trishul tells abhay has not come I am tensed trshisul tells dadi I will call & find out. Trsihul asks abhay where are u as people are tensed abhay says I am in police station don't tell home people, sarla snatches asks where are u . abhay tells trishul I called garv u be home trishul tells I will take care here. Garv goes police station as kumdu comes  there. Garv goes. Kumud says papa how ru ?abhay says how u know I am here. kudmu tells abhay kali told me that u are here. Abhay slaps kali sarla asks what u are doing? Abhay says when I am ok she puts me I trouble abhay says cause of her I was in jail whole night she is so big she dose not what is good & bad. Kjali says cause of U so many are it trouble kali says just for kkusum deshmukh. Abhay says if u want to be related with me u have to accept kkusum, kali says it is impossible to accept kk in my mom's place abhay says then I don't have any relation with u as u don't believe me. U do what u want but I will see that nothing happens to kkusum. Kali tells wait papa. I am serious this time don't expect anything from me too I am leaving this house as I don't have right in this house I was beti of this house but now no more. kali tells abhay I cant hate u as I am born to u. I am going to start new life the chapter is closed papa I will not look back papa. Kali goes as sarla stops tells don't go kali from this house, abhay stops her . kali tells kumud u are happy as my papa is yours happy! kali goes as kumud looks sad asks papa stops her as aru chachi tells don't do this natak all happening cause of U. kumud is sad, she does not have mother today her father threw her out will u throw me out as I am against kkusum u could have given some time to kali abhay kali is a child if anything happens we all will suffer. Kapil says I know u are tensed, will problem solved with this decision? sarla says stop her I know she made mistake as u love her stop her abhay goes. Abhay thinks what kali said abhay sad sits in bed. Kumud goes to his room, sits in bed calls papa please call her back before it is too late. abhay says she will come back. Kumud says she is adamant she will not come back she might do something to herself, we both know she is wrong people will not understand. We will make her understand she is wrong we will give her some time for my sake papa. Abhay says u are right but I don't want to understand her sarla says she is your burden if anything happens to her we cant show our face to anybody call her back please before some other problem comes. Abhay goes as sarla kumud look. Abjhay is searching for her kumud too. Kumdu calls abhay that they did not get her. Sarla nitin tensed at home. Kshtij calls abhay asks if u know where is kali he tells abhay asked her friends too. Kumud gos home dadi asks kumud where u went? Why u are tensed. Kumud tells dadi kali left home papa shouted at her & she left. kumud sees kali with nakul. Shocked. End

Edited by Princess - 28 May 2005 at 5:08pm
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 3RD MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kumud shocked to see kali with nakul when all are tensed at kapoor house. Kumud asks kali what u are doing here we are searching, like mad and u are not lifting phone. Dadi says kali told us all she has left that house she is bahu of this house she will stay here like beti later like bahu. Dadi tells kumud u have to giver her that respect, kali says dadi thanks. dadi says u are now of this house. Kumud thinks now papa will be insulted for all this poor papa is going thro all this. Kumud calls abhay kali is here, abhay says I am coming there to take her. Kumud thinks today papa might take but tomorrow once she is married what papa can do. Abhay tells kali I have come to take u kali says I will not come there where I have stay like stranger here they like me as I am going to be bahu ,as abhay says not now u will sent with marriage ceremony, kali says think u sent me as bahu here I don't want to stay there not in kapoor house, nobody loves me there. Abhay says may be I was wrong, kali says papa I am wrong not u. dadi tells abhay we will take care kali don't worry u go, abhay goes dadi looks at kumud and goes. Abhay comes home as sarla, aru nitin see sarla asks kali did not come with u, abhay says no she is in aryaman's house. Neelamji stopped her. Sarla says it I is wrong aru says they are right as they know how to take care of her good she went there as we know how much they lover her she taunts at abhay as abhay goes in. abhay is in his room as abhay thinks what kali said. Also what aru said that they gave her sahara. Abhay thinks why this is happening with me how long I will pardon her. Kali is not improving and people are siding her, now I know what kkusum is goiung thro. Kumud thinks what dadi said she will be here only not go anywhere. Kshtij asks kumud what u are thinking. He tells I know what ua re going thro kumud but we have to face. Kumud hugs kjshtij as kali says I came at wrong time, kali says I am sorry kumud what happened now, kali tells kumud since we are staying together let us be friends as not to trouble this house. Kshtij says kali is right please forget what happened start new for both of u and this house. Kali hugs kumud kali tells kumud slowly just  see what I will do since I came here as everything is in my hand, just see what I will do with u. kumud shocked. Kali goes kshtij says kali is changed good kumud thinks she is acting and is successful. Sarla talks to someone on phone. Sarla tells abhay neelam wants kali & nakul's engagement today itself, sarla tells we cant do anything as people will talk about it so better do fast as kali has put us in this position we have to say yes. Abhay says u do what u feel right as my mind cant think  anything. Abhay says sorry to sarla as what I do u have to face too. Abhay says I feel nice after I talk to u abhay hugs sarla says I love u mom. abhay goes for some work. Sarla calls kumud to tell neelam that we are coming for engagement today kumdu says but papa! Sarla says he will come too kumud thinks kali got what she wanted. Dadi tells kali I told sarla to make engagement, dadi tells kali U and me can teach kumud a lesson as I did not like kumud at all but since kshtij loved her I could not do anything, kali says I also came to this house to teach her lesson. Dadi is happy as kali says I want to see kumud sad and troubled. Kumud listens as dadi is shocked. Kumud tells dadi said evening they are coming for engagement. Kali says u gave good news kumud are u not telling me congrats u make me ready kumud says ok I will ! kali says are u happy kumud says yes. Garv is sitting in a hotel abhay comes garv says any problem abhay says my phones are tapped abhay tells all what happened as that lady has been sent by some one to trap me. Abhay is tensed what condition  kkusum is in. abhay says once if I cant meet her abhay sees that lady & shocked. That lady goes garv tells that lady as abhay runs out that lady goes in car abhay garv just see her. Abhay tells she is the same lady met me night. Abhay coems home sits down thinks if I coujld get her I would know who did this? Trishul see abhay smiles to himself, asks dad u are tensed, abhay says I saw that lady again who came as kkusum. Trishul says what u are talking. abhay says she went away abhay tells I met her in a hotel as trishul says u wil meet that l;ady again. Abhay says I hope so! Trishul says those who say hope! Can never  get it! Leave alone u getting kkiusum I will see that that lady will also be! Abhay kapoor u don't know what I can do! End

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 4TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Sarla aru abhay all come to party all congratulate abhay saying your both betis are married in one house. Abhay goes to kumud she asks how ru? Abhay says kumud I know u understand me well, kumud says we have to show we are happy or people will take us wrong. Kali comes happily as abhay sees her. Harry says nakul u are lucky asks why kali agreed to marry u as to how u impressed her. nakul goes out as some one has come. Harry sees him. Kali looks at abhay angrily as abhay smiles kumud feels bad as kali goes abhay too feels sad goes out. Nakul goes to one girl as that girl tells how u could cheat me nakul says no man! She says No i abhay sees nakul asks don't fool with me as in know  it is not your just friends as U are having an affair with her.wait I will teach u a lesson. Abhay goes in tells kali I saw nakul with a girl kali says I know she is our friends tells abhay don't create trouble in my life she is our friend Papa. nakul tells too I was telling uncle that only he does not believe me. Aryman calls them in as abhay looks angrily at kali kali looks at nakul in anger. Goes in. aryman tells nitin to start engagement ceremony. Dadi tells kumud to give nakul this engagement kshtij nods as kumud goes to give ring. Kali puts ring to nakul. Sarla abhay see. Nakul also puts ring. Kshtij congrats nakul hugs him kumud smiles. Dadi wishes kali aru also. As aru taunts abhay sees sadly. They show song kya cool hain hum. Kshtij harry dance to song kya cool hain hum. With some girls. Kumud laughs. Kshtij tells kumud to see u smile I had to do what all. Abhay is smoking sees that lady in party. Abhay goes to her as that lady goes out. abhay stops her wait don't run! As kumud kali and all see. Abhay says u are the one met me at night as trishul asks dad are u sure if it is the same lady.She says  I am gryatri as aryman says she is gaytri my partner's wife as abhay tells trishul she is the one she knows about kkusum. She goes as abhay tells trishul & aryman to stop her or else I will loose kkusum.  She goes. dadi says abhay has lost his had over kkusum as it is embarrassing others for that kkusum, aru also says he is going mad for that stupid kkusum. Aru says I will go I cant stay here, kali thinks papa is spoiling the party for nothing.  Abhay tells aryma she is the same lady aryman someone is trying to trap me it is tashu as aryman says how can she as she is jail, abhay says  tashu can do anything aryman says abhay this is just a stress u go a doctor. Abhay says aryman u also think I am mad, aryman says not that abhay shouts yes I have gone mad abhay shouts tells I don't want anyone and goes in car as aryaman looks helpless. Sarla, nitin see abhay feel sad. abhay sleeps on sarla's lap tells what happened to me sarla says no beta abhay says why no one believes me nitin sayswe believe u  why u did this in party as it is house of our daughter's in-law's hosue it is not right. Abhay says I did that to find kkusum that's all, nitin says but not in party just to blame someone our name will be spoiled. Abhay says I cant tolerate as I don't want to loose kkusum sarla says believe in god our enemies will be caught. Abhay cries on sarla's lap trishul gets down from car walks to that lady's car gives her money as she smiles garv comes sees trishul asks how u are hereat this night. Is everything all right u here at this night. Trishul says I came to meet my client garv says ok and goes. Trishul tells that lady go away from this city for some days I will call u back when required. Abhay thinks what aryman said and abhay asking him if I have gone mad. Kumud calls abhay as he does not lift. Kshtij says ring tomorrow he says kumud he is quite disturbed as kumud says u might take him wrong he is doing right I believe him as there is sone reason. kshtij says she is papa's business associate kumdu says I don't care as I know there is truth papa did that. Kali shouts at nakul don't do this as I don't want our wedding to break for your mistake she should not come here again. Nakul says i wanted this girl kali and she is dying to marry to me. Kali says yes we are marryhing it does not mean… as nakul says what do u mean. Nakul holds kali's hand as kali says leave my hand nakul and kumud sees kali also looks at kumud and nakul goes out of her room. Kumud says kali what is it? U both are marrying each other but I feel Kali says u don't bother as it is our business. Kumud wonders why kali is doing this. End

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 5TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Kumud is infront of a mirror putting on earings and getting ready. Kshitij wakes up not to find Kumud there. He sees Kumud getting ready. Kshitij puts her arm around Kumud and asks if she is mad about yesterday night. Kumud walks past him and tells gets a bag and says he is going to meet Abhay. Kshitj tells her to wait 2 min and he will drop her. Kumud say no its okay I will go myslef. Kumud walks past him and Kshitj hold her arm and he tells her that he did not mean to hurt her and she just took it the wrong way.(she put her hand on his cheek)Kumud tells him that she is not mad at anybody but simply worried for Abhay. Kumud and Kshitij hug!Kumud walks in the Kapoor house and she asks Sarla where Abhay is. Sarla tells her how r u? and then she tells Kumud that Abhay is quite tense and he has not eaten anything. Sarla tells Kumud that good u r here now u can tell him to eat. Kumud is about to go call Abhay when Arundathi comes.Arumdathi tells Kumud that how r u? She tells Kumud that Abhay is so tense. She tells that we have tried so much in making him understand that Kkusum won;t come back now. Arundathi also says that Kkusum showed a bit of love and now Abhay has gone mad for her. Kumud face goes a bit sad Abhay walks down the stairs...he asks Kumud why so early. Kumud says I was worried. She tells Abhay that Sarla has said u have not even eaten breakfast. Please eat. Kumud is about to leave when Garv pulls in. Garv parks his car and gets out. Garv asks Kumud how she is?. Kumud says she is okay. She says please get Kkusum out. She tells him that maybe they can put an ad in the newspaper and seeing the ad Kkusum will come. By Garv says that the is not possible. Kumud says then we can prove her innocent and have an article done and Kkusum will come back. Garv says that he will try his best. Kumud thanks Garv and she leaves. Garv walks in and talks to Abhay about the case. He tells Abhay Kumud's idea. Abhay tells all that happened at Aryman's party. Garv says it is very important for them to find that lady. Just then Trishul comes and tells that Abhay has to go to delhi for some important meeting. Abhay says that how can they go at a time like this. Trishul says it is very important that he goes. Abhay hesitates and Garv also insist so he agrees. Trishul drops Garv out. They shake hands and Trishul's phone rings. It is that lady and she says that she needs more money to go out of this city. Garv hears a bit and then leaves. garv sees that lady in shopiing mall, she thinks this is garv trishul told me to b e careful about him garv parks the car gets into shopping mall tries to search her she sees him from opposite side. As she hides garv sees her runs to her she too runs out garv following her. Garv slips as he misses her trishul catches her asks why u are here as she says garv saw me, trishul says I told u go out of this city she says I want money to travel trishul says take it come on get out as garv sees trishul giving her money angrily. Trishul says garv I got her. garv says lies why are u doing this? Trishul says don't take me wrong as garv tries to hit trishul also raises his hand. Garv says I had doubt on u with your own people u are doing this Trishul says I saved u from jail don't come in my way garv says just see what will happen to U when I tell them. Trishus says go & shout and tell them who will believe u, do u know what I went thro in my childhood. Garv says start counting backwards as your truth is known. Trishul says u cant bring the truth out as people will believe the lies as truth. Garv says truth will bring chaos in yhour life. Trishu counts 3,2,1 says I counted garv now u are in trouble. I am kind of this world garv says we will see. Garv trishul part ways. Garv goes to kapoor house as he sees trishul and that lady in house garv shocked as trishul smiles garv looks angrily. abhay tells garv I was to call u as trishul caught her as she says I am sorry for money I did this. Abhay asks who is behind all this. she says I got a phone I don't who it is? Trishul says dad she is right she does not know about kkusum aunty she did for money. Abhay says I should know who is doing this. Garv says I know who is it? It is nobody else but trishul. garv says I saw him giving money to her as trishul says I gave her money to get truth from her,abhay says trishul is right why he will do this to us. Garv says no papa he is lying as trishul says ok I will take her police station. Trishul says Garv why u are doing this to me,abhay says garv u have misunderstood. Trishul says what u saw I right but u took it wrong in fact I left my mom for this family I can give my life to this people as abhay feels happy. garv is upset. Garv says trishul now I know U very well. He says dad I have misunderstood trishul as trishul says don't feel sorry as garv says It is ok don't repeat it as I warn U, u will not be alive in this world as garv goes trishul calls garv! listen.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 9TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

As garv is leaving trishul calls him, says u were doing lot of bakwas inside, I told u nobody will listen to u. garv says it is your defeat as i kept quiet just see I will expose u, trishul says I like u confidence  but your overconfidence will kill u. U might be garv which means  proud, strength but I am lion, garv says I will destroy & expose u. trishul says we will see u will defeat whom as garv sees him, garv goes, trishul thinks I will not lave u, sarla says nitin abhay was always right he will simply not doubt some one as nitin says trishul did good think to catch her. abhay says he did good but how we will know where is kkusum, trishul says I will search kkusum aunty in 10 days dad u have to promise me as u have to go to delhi as abhay refuses , trishul says dad u have to go it is urgent as abhay says ok give me ticket. abhay a\asks what u are thinking as trishul says nothing dad u get ready to  go, thinks happy journey mr abhay kapoor( it loks he is planning to kill abhay), kali says mahi I told trishul bhaiya mom u come fast home. Mahi asks kali if u are ok as she is crying, kali says I am ok but I am missing u as mahi says even I am missing u but we will be together as kumud hears kali says mom I will call u later, kumdu says why u are crying. Kali says don't worry u are reason for all this, kumud says why blame me u are reason for all it as kali is changed as she too has her own people to think abut her as kali goes kumud thinks. Kshtij calls kumud as he says I think my kumud is sad, as he says happy anniversary as he tell it may not be 1 year it is one month says lets us go for dinner, kumud says but, kshtij says no buts we will go. Garv asks for mr kapoor in office asst says he is already gone trishul sees garv says u came I am so happy I feel like shouting at the top of my voice. garv has come to my office, he says garv, why are u behind me like police dogs, garv says I a one I will not leave u, trishul says your bad time ahs come I will not come in your hand but if u meet I will       u garv says I will not let u stand on your leg. Trishul says now u are in my office, garv says give me papers trsihul says they are not ready garv says then I will meet your mom as I have to talk to her trishul is tensed. Garv says ok bye take care ha! Trishul is scared if he geos police station then garv will know that mom is not in jail. Trishul thinks what garv said. he calls some one says something as garv sees one lorry following him lorry does not let me go ahead. Kumud calls kshitij asks where are u? kshtij says I was help up with a work  I will come as he is talking he sees garv being dashed by lorry kshtij says there is an accident let me see he says kumud oh no  it is garv kumud is tensed as he says I will call u alter. Kumud is crying on phone oh god please save him. Kshtij takes him to hospital as he is tensed. He tells kumud I am in life care hospital as kumud goes to hospital she sees mahi aunty in hospital dress looked as if she ahs gone mad, mahi shocked too kumdu also shocked says mahi aunty kumud thinks all past how mahi treated her her wedding she did, mahi tells something and tries to avoid her. Kumdu tells kshtij I saw mahi aunty she was scared he says it is almost 8 months she is dead he does not believe. As kumud takes she does not find her. Kshtij says it is ok u are tensed she asks that lady patience where is she nurse says she is in general ward kumud takes kshtij there but sees someone else, nurse asks them to get out not to disturb. Kshtij says kumdu relax as u are imagining doc says he is ok he is lucky as u brought him fast. we will discharge him. Garv says kumud u came here, she asks how ru? Kumud tells kshtij brought u here after accident garv says some one wants to kill me, as kumdu says who is your enemy. Garv says our own people. Kumud says whom u are doubting as garv says u will not believe. Kumdu says u tell me garv says it is trishul. Kumdu says u are is imply doubting bhaiya don't doubt him he has gone against his mom too he cant do it., garv says I told u, u will not believe me I will prove it garv thanks garv for saving him. Kshtij says don't be formal as doc will discharge u. kumdu goes out as kshtij consoles her as mahi and kali see her going mahi says bechari kumud, kali smiles. End

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 10TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)Clap

Mahi tells I will not let kkusum come back to kapoor house this kumud beti of kkusum I will not spare her too! Kali sad tell mom when u will come back home. mahi says very soon. Kumdu thinks of mahi in hospital as mahi calls mahi here! Kumud says mahi aunty where are u? as mahi says why did u not tell about me. as kumud tells kshtij comes she tells him mahi aunty is on phone mahi cuts the line as he takes & says poor kumud & laughs. Kshtij does not here anyone says kumud u are tensed take rest kumud hugs kshtij tells I am scared don't leave me and go but u have to go kshtij says I will kust go and come. Kumud sad as he goes. Garv is in hospital thinks of what trishul said. Garv calls kumud asks her to do one job go to police station as garv tells what to do? Kumud tells I want to help u but trishul bhaiya cant do this, garv says u have to believe me before trishul does something bad. Kali sees this night where kumud is going may be….! Saket tells kumud tashu is not arrested as he says I am searching fpr her as tashu is the reason for kk's condition kkusum's life is in danger. Kumud tries to call abhay who does not lift cell. Kumud blames saket as he says don't talk  like this we are doing best . saket says behave yourself and leave  as kumud goes out. Kumud thinks of trishul how he saved garv kumud telling trishul did for her in life thanking him. Kumud calls garv tells tashu is not arrested she is not in jail. Garv shocked. Kumud says arv I will go to tashu aunt's house garv tells not top go alone as it is risky. Kumud goes to tashu's house as garv stops her as garv says sees trishul bhaiya's car as garv tells u ring kshtij I will see why trishul has come to tashu'S house. Trishul is hiding with mahi in tashu's hosue as garv enters in dark kumud also enters tashu's house. Trishul hears one more foot step. Garv opens the door where trishul is there kumud sees mahi aunty says mahi aunty stop as garv hears kumud goes back does not open door where trishul is there. Kumud sees mahi going as she tells garv I saw mahi aunty garv says u are mistaken kumud says no one believes me. Garv says no one is here neither tashu nor trishul. Kumud tells I feel tashu,trishu mahi all are one I should tell papa lets go home. Kshtij wonders where kumud has gone as she calls tells please come to papa's house kshtij says what !  Kumdu goes in tells nitin, mahi aunty is alive. Nitin just loks glum as kumud says dadadji believe me tells aru chachi alsoi. Sarla says we know beta mahi comes out kumud shocked. Garv also shocked even kshtij! Sarla brings mahi down. Kumud loks at mahi with doubt. Mahi goes to kumud, hugs her. Kumud asks what u were doing in front of tashu's aunty's house. Mahi says tashu kidnapped me! I wanted to run as all are shocked. Sarla tells tashu has done all kidnapped mahi, kkusum even killed sohan. Mahi says I want to meet kali may be in her room mahi goes all are shocked. Mahi calls kali, kali, aru enters mahi! Aru tells she has gone to her friends wedding she will come within 2 dsys. Mahi says I have come after so many days not abhay neither kali aru tells to mahi to go to room rest aru tells down all that kali has gone for wedding of her friends please bring her back as nitin says too bring her back. Sarla tells I will bring her back as kshtij says I will talk sarla tells I will come don't worry. Sarla tells kumud even kkusum will come back soon. kshitij leaves with kumud as sarla is crying. Mahi goes to room thinks of marriage to abhay all flashback scenes. Abhay hugging mahi telling kkuusm I love u! mahi looks at abhay's photo tells I have been away from u so long did u miss me abhay I missed u every time mahi sees abhay's photo with kkusum tells abhay went away from me cause of u kkusum now I have come back I will not spare u! she tries to throw photo then sarla enters and mahi stops looks at sarla end

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
KKUSUM DATED 11TH MAY 05 (CHEERS 2 MALA)car liftsClap

Mahi sees sarla as she tries to throw kkusum & abhay's photo. Sarla takes it as mahi says it is abhay's photo sarla says I know what u went thro but even kkusum went thro lot of things she fought for all with Tashu, just see poor things she did not do the wrong and had to be punished. Mahi is shocked says yes mom she did lots for this house. Sarla says god will not spare tashu truth will be known. u take care beta sarla goes as mahi gets angry. Kshtij tells kumud what u are thinking as kumud says mahi aunty has come nobody bothers about my mom he says they are also thinking about kk aunty also. Kumdu say how long my dad has to face this and mom too. Kshtij says don't worry all will be ok. Kali comes in as kumud asks where u are going kali says I don't need your permission. Kali says I don't want to listen to u. kumud gets call from garv who tells her to come, kumud says ok I will come as garv says it is about trishul. kali listens as kshtij asks kali if she saw kumud . kali says she got a call from garv did she not tell U & go? Trishul comes home tells mahi welcome home trishul says finally, mahi says yes finally back home he says I know u are happy. trishul says even I was happy too mahi says thanks trishul  cause of u both I could come back.mahi asks him, Tell me one thing if kkusum comes back? trishul says she will be behind bars and abhay cant get her out all his life let him do what he wants. Trishul says I am proud as I paid for what he did to my mom. Mahi says tashu is happy with u as if kk chapter is over your mom will also be happy as all blaming your mom for what is happening as trishul says don't worry she is in Malaysia. Mahi gets a call from tashu, mahi says how r u In malyasia tashu says I hav come back to India India mahi says don't come all will be finished, rishul says don't come as  I told u where are u? trishul says I am coming home wait there only. Trishul goes in calls mom, mom! Does not find her sees one file fallen. Trishul sees all file disheveled on bed he is angry goes out and sees where is tashu? He is angry as  mom does not do all right he sits on steps as he sees garv sitting on steps & shocked. Garv asks what happened U look tensed trishul says no tension in fact I am giving others tension. Garv says u are right in getting scared. Trishul says r u dreaming in day time? as garv says u are day dreaming as u came to help some one, she is already in jail with all papers. Trishul says I will never loose as I will save my mom but think how u will save your self trishul sees kuimud. Trishul says kumud   mean! kumud tells why u did this showed yourself very nice and did this. What u missed in us as we loved u so much.I was happy I got a brother trishul says u are wrong your dad did this to me and my mom he threw us out, u try to be  I my place then u will think I am right. Kumdu says even I was without a father for 18 years but me and my mom did not do this. Trishul says u are all cowards don't have strength to go against mr abhay kapoor. I warn u trishul says I will destroy full kapoor khandaan. Garv says u try to do that but did not succeed, u are a looser u are finished. T says u are lawyer dont come in my way u will not see tomorrow. garv says the way u killed sohan. Trishul says yes I killed sohan now think about yourself. Kumud crfies. Saket coesm out and says u recorded all garv smiles trishul says for what? Trishul gets a call from tashu who says I am in Malaysia. Trishul tries to run  saket tries to shoot he runs  saket runs behind him. Trishul dashes against a car and falls, abhay gets down from the car lifts as trishul says thanks god papa U! abhay slaps him. Trishul shocked!  Abhay says don't call me papa, u are not my son not my blood if u were u would have little humanity. Trishu says if I am an animal,U are also same as u left us on roads . abhay says stop this nonsense, tashu has poisoned your mind with all these things, u got our family cause of kkusum. If I had warned kkuusm about u and kept u away this thing would not have happened to kkusum. Trishul says shut up now your bad time has started. U will bend mr kapoor, garv says right now u go to jail. I will destroy u mr garv. Saket takes trishul as he looks at abhay he says u will repent mr mr abhay kapoor. As he goes near van trishul looks back and laughs . abhay says thanks to garv, garv says one person helped us thro this papers, as I got this letters saying check his blind calls and office papers 3rd chit said tashu is In Malaysia. Abhay says I want to thank that person. Garv says I don't who it is? Kumdu says who could be it be. Garv says it could be our  well wisher or kkusum mom too who is hiding & helping us so that she can be decalred innocent. abhay says kkusum! garv tells we will finish the paper work and come as they go  kumud thinks I did not tell about mahi aunty to papa. Mahi gets a call saying trishul is in jail,mahi tells good, thanks u come and take the money in evening. Mahi says Trishul & tashu u be in jail she thinks u both used be as a mohra and u think I cannot get u to police. Mahi smiles end

Go to top