Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SamiR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for creating thread ami! โญ๏ธ

Pretty good episode. 'Bhoot bungla' scene was pretty creepy. I started laughing when they showed the whole family sitting there! ๐Ÿ˜† And what's up with no one wanting to change the fuse?! ๐Ÿ˜• I guess what they wanted to show was some symbolism: Sandhya coming in and lighting up the Rathi Mansion. But Suraj stole the show today! I guess CVs are going ahead with the secret studies; and by showing Suraj this way (extra supportive), they are doing well to set up a realistic justification for Sandhya going along with the 'secret studies' idea. It's not over yet though and the two day holiday is plenty of time for more twists and turns. (i'm guessing 2 day holiday = 2 weeks in our time ).

Anyways, ... loved all the comments (especially MisscoolEyes ... very well put ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ)

@ Shehjar ji - Haila! Ghajini waala song! โค๏ธ 
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful  thread  ami  and  brilliant  analysis    wish.naren  with  pics๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Another  good  episode  from  CV's .Everything  fell  in  the  right  place  in  this  episode  right  from  Bhabo,Meena,Chathuri  and  Bhabo's  comment  2  Mohit  and  Hilarious  convo  btw  Chathuri  and  Meena  and  finally  Meena  telling  Bhabo  is  the  fairest  among  all  in  Rathi  household  ๐Ÿ˜†.The  scene  in  the  GG  room  was  fantastic  bubbling  with  Sooraj's  enthusiasm  and  the  moist  eyes  of  Sandhya  seeing  him  as  always  with  the  DABH  background  music  frankly  speaking  this  music  always  enhances  the  already  existing  chemistry  btw  the  couple.Sooraj  was  just  fabulous  and  time  and  again  he  has  proved  he  is  Lakhom  mein  Ek.
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Ami๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

SURYA + GG room+ DABH music = Magic very touchy ..

Expecting a SURYA HUG today๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Eagerly waiting for todays episode

@wish.naren.Thanks for the lovely pictures.

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@All:- Thank you for your very kind + generous + hilarious + adorable comments..๐Ÿค—

@Manju Di:- I'm also expecting at least ๐Ÿค—.. I wanna see how beautiful she looks in red saree when hug the sooraj..โ˜บ๏ธ
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SamiR-

@ Shehjar ji - Haila! Ghajini waala song! โค๏ธ   Events

just for u thought it might bring bach some old memories๐Ÿ˜‰
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
@ Ami Di--> Nice analysis and nice hathoda about falling in love ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ VIshnu Bro--> Nice picture analysis, loved all the pics.

Quite a nice episode, loved Suraj's enthusiasm and his efforts to create a perfect setting for studying properly, kudos to his efforts. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
@ Shehjar Ji--> Thanks for such a nice and appropriate song, really suits the occasion.