Punar Vivah

21/11 Dagon Club: The Diyas and the Bomb (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 66

Page 1
Page   of 66
Page 3 Page 66

smileymj10

IF-Dazzler

smileymj10

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

I don't care about
CVs trying to test our patience..,
I know at the end of that, there's something special that has been prepared for us...
And something big is going to happen...
All we have to do is to sit back and relax, go on with the flow, and enjoy the ride!!!

is it the Revelation or Confession???
Confused

Edited by smileymj10 - 21 November 2012 at 9:55am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanigshow2011SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjyipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21/11 Dagon Club: The Diyas and the Bomb (Page 2)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tilashini

IF-Rockerz

Tilashini

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

Did you ever figure out what caused it? I hope you take care of yourself today. We already know that you'll be getting a double dose of the smoking Aarya. My goodness...even unaffected me was affected by that yummy green sherwani eyecandy fellowROFL.  Today's episode is going to be delicious!!! Because of the tamasha of courseStern Smile

kadeen, err im not sure,its my first time experiencing this,no idea whats the cause...it sucks!! mood swing ...sleepless nights...bad bad...! Ouch

what how did you get affected by that yummy green sherwani eyecandy fellow,i know its edible haan??? AngryLOL

im excited too..., Embarrassed

Edited by Tilashini - 21 November 2012 at 9:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanigshow2011SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjyipee

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Luckily I m online this time .. so will put my little rant I did in last DC here LOLEmbarrassed

About Aarti-PayPal's relationship

I hv been hearing many complaints about how Aarti is extra rude to PayPal and showers all her love on Ansh only ... I  choose to keep mum on this for a while because I was myself not sure about the whole scenario but now I think I can talk about it .. Ermm

I feel Aarti's reaction to PayPal  was that of a typical mother .. she need not do the extra pampering to PayPal here just to prove that she is their mother .. she considers PayPal as her own daughters .. a natural bonding is already developed .. so why the extra pampering is needed in first place ?? ... A normal mother on a regular basis will react in same way with her daughters if the daughters ask for ice cream at the cost of skipping school .. isn't it ? Smile... Aarti has already forgotten that she is not their biological mother .. she actually considers PayPal as her biological  daughters only and so she is not showing any fake love for them but a genuine reaction that any typical mother will give in this situation ...

Coming to why she is over pampering Ansh .. again its a natural reaction when she knows in few hours time her son will go to the operation theatre for a bone marrow transplant .. so before that she got to make Ansh feel all relaxed and happy na so that he does not feel scare in hospital ... If PayPal were in similar scenario , she would hv behaved in same way like she is behaving with Ansh ...

So I feel Aarti is a natural mother and she reacts based on what the situation is ...Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Take

I hate my 15 yrs of serial experience .. as much I hate to see Yash inviting Prashant in Scindia family  , I knew this is coming CryCry .. alreadyy predicted OuchOuch...Overall a very good light-hearted family episode with cute funny moments where GC was real star today with his comic timing especially in scenes where he showed his fear for crackers but trying hard to hide his fear in front of Ansh ... aww cutee LOLEmbarrassed..KS beautifully complimented GC in these funny scenes with her beautiful and lively smile EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now my next prediction based on my serial experience with heavy heavy heart CryCry...

Yash is scared of crackers and even though he has a superman image in front of Ansh , but today in that scene where Yash was struggling to light up that diwali bomb while Aarti and all were laughing at him , to some extent Yash disappoints Ansh as Ansh can see that his father is no superman and is scared of crackers and bombs OuchOuch...

Now with Yash inviting Prashant , I m sure Prashant loves crackers and he will hv no issues lighting up those diwali bombs with Ansh and so now Prashant will slowly take that superman image in Ansh's eyes Ouch.. I m sure Ansh will even tell Yash about how Prashant is his friend uncle and helped them in Lalitpur and then if Prashant bursts crackers with Ansh , then I m sure Ansh will start bonding big time with Prashant during this diwali  ...Ouch

Initially Yash will hv no issues  but eventually I can see Yash developing a inferiority complex thinking as father he cannot do all that which Prashant can and this inferiority complex will only increase as and when he will find out that Prashant only is Ansh's biological dad Ouch...That time Yash will start feeling that Prashant in every way bonds with Ansh like a friend since both hv similar likes and dislikes too like bursting crackers together and all which he lacks Ouch...

In the end of course Ansh and Aarti will make Yash realise about how he only is the ideal father of Ansh and irrespective of whatever herogiri Prashant does , he cannot ever take Yash papa's place in Ansh's heart Big smile.. But before that I can see Yash feeling insecure of Prashant once he finds out the truth because whether it is arranging dinner dates for Aarti or playing with crackers with Ansh( which might come tomorrow) , Prashant is proving to b an all-rounder here and this might result in Yash feeling he is not worthy of Aarti and Ansh and mayb even thinking of sacrifice Ermm...

There is a reason why CVs r showing these scenes like Yash scared of crackers while Aarti-Ansh loving crackers and it seems Prashant too loves it ... So this is like a future build-up for Yash's insecurity or inferiority complex later once truth is out Smile.. But I m sure in the end Aarti will make Yash realise that opposites attract and this is one reason why her relationship with Prashant never worked out since both were similar in nature Big smile...

Symbolisms galore ...

First Symbolism :
Today's episode was more or less filled with several symbolisms starting from the bomb symbolism LOL.. Yash tries to light up the bomb on Aarti's insistence but he is unable to blast it out of scare and so he runs away to the market with an excuse of getting some anar cracker for Ansh LOL and there he meets the real bomb of his life Prashant and brings him home saying my family is your family  and sharing is caring AngryOuchOuch...So in short Yash ends up bringing the real bomb of his life Prashant from market  without realising that this bomb will definitely blast in his house thus taking away all his happiness this diwali Ouch...Moral of the story is during Diwali u should never step out of the house and invite unwanted guests because u never know when they will blast and take away all your happiness Smile...

Second Symbolism :
In precap , Yash-Aarti r standing on that same pool which indicates the journey of life in this show and whenever Aarti or Yash were in dilemma , we saw them standing alone on that pool but in precap positive thing is both together r standing on that pool when Aarti meets Prashant as Yash's friend ... So it means when it comes to Prashant , we will find Aarti-Yash standing together against him as both were standing over the pool together when Prashant entered WinkEmbarrassed

AarYa cute moments Embarrassed

Today Aarti and Yash moments were really cute especially the morning scene when Yash was putting up those kandils and Aarti tells him how she loves crackers which scares Yash badly and the best part was his dialogue of mein patakha se milkar aata hoon .. err I mean Pratik se LOLLOLLOL...I loved how Aarti does not say something just to please Yash but is speaking about her own likes and this is what Yash wants too Embarrassed...He wnats to know what she likes and dislikes and this is how Yash will b able to know more about Aarti's choices EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Also loved the moment when after puja Yash grabs Aarti's hand and takes her to a place where he wrote that happy diwali for Aarti and then the way both wish each other was really very dreamyyy as both GC-KS looked lovely together EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...The scene clearly indicates that Yash wants to spend time with Aarti in alone now which is again a clear indication of the fact that he is in love Wink... Right now he is taking it all easy because he knows Aarti is all his but once Prashant scare hits him , that time I m sure we r going to see a possessive and passionate side of Yash too WinkTongue...

On the flipside

I loved the family aarti of Gayatri and SP , then PraDi and Pankaj-Vidhi and AarYa-kids  but it was too long and could hv been shorter I feel Ermm... Felt bad for Bua, wish she had a company too Confused.. Anyways the whole puja part was nice but a bit of a drag ... Smile...

Also I m pissed off with Dubeys  .. Yash invites them so lovingly for diwali and here Mr.Dubey throws an attitude just because his own son is back now AngryAngry.. Oh well , Mr.Dubey again proves that every human is born selfish Unhappy...

Even though I knew Yash only will invite Prashant to Scindia house somehow  , but what was weird here is Yash does not even know his name and he gives dialogues like sharing is caring , my family is your family as if he knows Prashant since ages Confused...Anyways now I can see this friendship growing further once he comes to know that Prashant only saved Aarti-Ansh in Lalitpur OuchOuch...Aarti will b in further mess now ... She will hv to say the truth before its too late Confused

Overall a fun filled episode Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 21 November 2012 at 11:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99pal_2010padmavarkdsubsZettercssudhassroomanigshow2011SamanalyseAngeloScuroanithululujjjjyipeepickachu

Zetter

IF-Rockerz

Zetter

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Aww fab tittle Samana Heart Thumbs Up

The Diyas HeartHeart

And the BOMB Evil Smile

Edited by Zetter - 21 November 2012 at 9:39am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99lulujjjjssroomanigshow2011AngeloScuroanithucssudhajyoti06yipee

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
@Zetter : I get a feeling that bomb will enter at the end of tonight's episode and the bomb will blast in tomorrow's 200th episode LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatchercssudhalulujjjjssroomaniAngeloScuroyipeepickachu

Deepti1808

IF-Rockerz

Deepti1808

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Just this last post (as this is a repost so that was second last in the previous thread LOL) i have promised my hubby. LOL

Had to check on the Payal bit.

And of course, how can i be such a tube-light.

Come to think of it i saw a pre-airing (before feb 22) segment about PV 
It said they had re-caste Ansh too.
How many shape-shifters are there here i wonder ????
Plus it seems they were planning to call Yash --- Siddharth
and Aarti --- Smriti.
Why ever did they change that ??

@Kadeen: You were right again
Nothing is what it seems. LOL 

@Kat : good to see you here  (are you here too , in the new thread ???)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kdsubscssudhassroomaniAngeloScurolulujjjjyipee

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sorry - what bomb? Is P's being alive going to be disclosed today?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhaAngeloScuroyipee

kdsubs

IF-Dazzler

kdsubs

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Oh - and thanks in advance to all live updators.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cssudhaAngeloScuroyipee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.