Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

21/11 Dagon Club: The Diyas and the Bomb

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Credit for this gorgeous  banner goes to Maham (Allbut1)!

------------------------

Here is my piecemeal take from various responses to people.

Prashant is such an idiot. It is not his "naseeb" that he is in this situation today, but very much a state of affairs that he created with his conscious choices made out of free will. But clearly he is an expert at finding ways to pity himself as though he is some kind of victim in this whole thing. I love the play on selfless/selfish in his character where he sent the Dubeys to Aarti's house thinking he has done some mahaan work, but then falls weak, when Yash asks him to come along, at the idea of seeing Ansh on Diwali, probably. The great Prashant paradox, right there. As for the precap, poor Aarti! But then she was the one that pushed Yash into lighting a bomb! If she doesn't bhugtofy it, who will?

Aarti is going to feel terrible because if she hadn't made a big deal of it, the kids would never have known that Yash was scared of lighting crackers. She got totally carried away in her new equation with Yash, where she can freely poke fun at him and made him look scared in front of the kids. That wouldn't have mattered at all, and it probably still won't matter to Yash too much other than a light bruise to his pride, since he doesn't even know who Prashant is, but if the comparison comes out of Ansh's mouth between Prashant and Yash in Prashant's favour, there is only one person it is going to hurt acutely... and that is Aarti.

You know, I was actually kind of irritated with her today. I thought she was being a little mean to Yash when she was making fun of him about the crackers. If she likes crackers that is great, but why should she question his superman status with the kids because he doesn't? That was a sensitive nerve and she really didn't have to take it as far as to "test" him in front of the kids. I don't know. That whole idea of hers didn't rub me the right way and so, with my mean streak coming out in turn, I was kind of glad she got the reality check of Prashant coming in front of her. This is exactly what she needed to realise that she can't control everything, that she can make fun of Yash's fears all she wants but she is hardly the fearless one here just because she is not afraid of a laxmi bomb.

I have been with Aarti all the way through this ordeal, but the way she made fun of Yash today really didn't go well with me. I thought she took it too far and was kind of insensitive.

I am not against the idea of what Aarti did, that is poking fun at Yash about being afraid of crackers, but she did more than that. What bothered me more than the idea of Aarti making fun of Yash was how far she took the whole thing. If she had stopped at, I know you well enough to see that you are scared, and laughed about it, I would have been totally fine. It was the whole "test" thing that really rankled. So he is scared of crackers, and it's kind of ridiculous in a man of his size and disposition, but instead of just poking some fun at him and passing a few funny remarks in front of the family, she goaded him into bursting a bomb, putting his pride and his image in front of his kids at stake, making him feel as though he had to prove something to them. That was not cool at all, and is the same tendency that bothered me about her behaviour in Mumbai, pushing Yash into something he is not ready for or happy about. Why the insistence to put Yash in a position that makes him so uncomfortable? Mumbai was still defensible because at that point what made Yash uncomfortable was anything that made him forget to mourn Arpita for 5 seconds and Aarti was trying to get him out of that funk. But now?

I understand that from Aarti's perspective it was just good fun, but we have seen how their wavelengths on that don't match from Mumbai. Such actions can easily be mistaken for manipulation by Yash, and as he said clearly to Shobha today, he learned to emotionally blackmail from Aarti! I am so sensitive about this in the context of the story because Yash takes these things seriously. Aarti was the one who made him Superman, as he himself has said, and in his eyes she can just as easily take it away. So he is willing to do what it takes to keep his title with her and the kids, but as he clearly said to Shobha, he is not unaware that he is being coaxed into things he doesn't want to do by Aarti, through not so wholesome means!

Again, it all comes down to the fact that Aarti has to understand how important her words are to other people. Just because she says them flippantly, it doesn't mean that other people read them that way. Today she made Yash feel like he had something to prove to her and the kids, though she only intended it in fun, and in the hope that Yash would join them in bursting crackers. What bothered me most was how she put him on the spot, all by himself, with everyone that mattered most to him watching him be his most vulnerable. How would that feel to the fundamental alpha-Yash? Why couldn't Aarti have said they would do it together, instead of putting him on the spot and then making him look like an idiot in front of the whole family? There was something not quite wholesome about the whole thing to me... and I wonder if it is a defense mechanism, the more she fears revealing her true self to Yash, the more she swings in the opposite direction, acting confident and dominating to his face.

Edited by Samanalyse - 21 November 2012 at 12:42pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

meenagarwalsimonaetgmhatcheraimfpadmavarksenpal_2010-enchanted-ashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17Kittya_Cullennirmalac99kholitalulujjjjcssudhaInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsia221TilashiniAngeloScurosaf24ssroomaniaanyakunatjyoti06yipee-Kash-gcluvIsYaRoCHeRpickachugafulu14

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
For anyone who is new to the forum, or the thread, and wondering what we are all about, Dragon Club is an analysis, discussion, venting and general merry-making thread about PV where everyone is welcome and can just jump into discussion any time! 

--------

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

For the list of members please refer to the 
PREVIOUS THREAD

-----------------------------

Thread Index

Abby's Take...Page 35

Anonee's Table...Page 37

Anonee's Take on Aarti...Page 39

Saf's Take...Page 40

Indu's Take...Page 41

-----------------------------------------------

If you have not joined yet ,then plss join these following threads and increase the Forum Activity Tongue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From now onwards everyone in this DC post who r commenting ,liking or stalking ...plsss make sure u hv done your daily 2 comments quota in these following profiles of GC and KS Embarrassed...

It will b better if we can comment on every actor's profile at least twice in a day so that all PV actors rankings can go up but make sure we r doing it regularly on GC and KS's profile at least Embarrassed...

--------------------------

Edited by Samanalyse - 21 November 2012 at 8:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjanirmalac99AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhayipeepickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ONE WHO TRULY DESERVE YOUR TRUST
IS THE ONE WHO WILL NEVER 
HAVE THE COURAGE TO LIE TO YOU. 

No truer words have never been said when it comes to Yash Scindia...Here's a man who hates lies but he told one tiny lie to his wife Aarti Yash Scindia and it was eating up at him. 

Why??? Because he never wants to hide anything from her, he trusts her so blindly...He even goes on to apologize to her citing that this would be his first and last time lying to her. 

And here we have Aarti who has been keeping two majors truths from Yash that could turn their lives upside down...She was all set to tell him about her being a divorcee but then she pushs it aside and now she is hiding the fact that their 6 years old son Ansh went through a major procedure like a BMT. 

Sure she was about to tell him everything but once again she stopped herself in her tracks cause she thinks that if she disclose the truth then her ex-husband's life will be in danger...But why does she doubt a man that she says she trusts more than herself? 

Simple, she was made to believe that Yash would not agree to the BMT by the Dubeys but that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard cause Yash would never refuse such thing especially if a man's life is at stake.

I understand where Aarti is coming from and the fear she's feeling but why not trust her heart or the man in front of her who is doing everything in his power to make sure that she stays happy and who trusts her more than anyone else in the world. 

Aarti is about to get a wake up call and when it happens, she will realize that she didn't need to hide the truth from Yash all she had to do was TRUST him and share the burden with him. 

TRUST IS LIKE A MIRROR
 ONCE IT'S BROKEN 
YOU CAN NEVER
 LOOK AT IT THE SAME AGAIN

-------------------------------------

A very beautiful episode Heart

It commences with Aarti getting out of bed and goes next to Yash, she tells him good morning and vice versa...The former asks the latter if she can help, he says no, she thanks him for the beautiful surprise to which he replies that he wants her first diwali then he corrects himself and says he wants their first diwali to be special...When she doesn't seem happy, Yash goes on to say that in the years to come, he will put in lots of effort to make her diwali more special than the previous year....Awww how adorable is that man, Yash is indirectly putting his out there...His words and actions speak volume the men is in love with his wife Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

They talk about bursting firecrackers, Aarti is extremely excited while Yash looks like he is about to walk into a lion's den...Aarti asks him what's the matter when she sees that he isn't replying she tells him she knows what's bothering him, she says that he's afraid of the firecrackers but he denies her claim...He says that he'll show her in the evening when she challenges him, he leaves the room and Aarti has a smile on her face...LOL I love the way Aarti was pulling Yash's leg and when she told him about his fear he was hellbent on proving her wrong so he accepted her challenge...the dynamic between AarYa is beautiful and the way they tease each other Heart 

At the Dubeys, Shobha making rangoli while Dubey is on the phone...He comes and gives Shobha the phone telling her that it's Yash, they wish eachh other a Happy Diwali...Yash invites them over for dinner, Shobha says she can't come but Yash isn't taking no for an answer he proceeds to say thet he would be angry at them if they don't come and that he learned the trick of emotional blackmail from Aarti...Hmmm Yash you are talking to the ones that taught her that very trick Tongue LOL

Shobha accepts his invite, Yash says they will be waiting for them...Dubey isn't happy, he doesn't want to go and asks Shobha to go alone, he says that after spending years alone in the darkness of the absence of his son just being with him this diwali will brighten his heart...Wow I know that Dubey was never in as attached to Aarti as Shobha but that was just hard and true to his character Clap Clap

Prashant comes and tell Dubey to go with Shobha since Aarti has done a lot for them especially him and that for her happiness they should go...P makes an excuse that he will go out with his friends he hasn't seem in a longtime and catch up...Dubey finally agrees to go....Ahem, friends which Friends are you talking about P? you can't travel and I thought you were living in Delhi? BTW you should be resting not looking like you just had a day at the spa Confused Confused Confused

At the SM, they are doing the puja, the whole family is standing in front of the Goddess Laskmi, the Dubeys comes in...SP & Gayatri are the first ones to do the arti then it's Pankaj and Vidhi followed by AarYa who couldn't stop looking at each the comes PraDi and when boa was about to hers the Dubeys cut in front of her leaving the latter fuming...She finally gets a chance to do the arti then passes back to SP & G3....Aww poor boa I tell you I actually felt bad for her when the Dubeys stepped in front of her Ouch

Gayatri takes SP's blessings then she proceeds to gives everyone blessings, after getting her blessings Aarti was about to leave when Yash stops her & tells her that he wants to show her something...She tells him that she has lots of work to do but he insists and brings her o the main door, he opens it and reveals Happy Diwali written in a heart wit lit candles. he wishes her a happy Diwali and vice versa and she thanks him again for the wonderful surprise...ooh upon seeing the lit candles and the heart shape Aarti's face and eyes lit up, it was a delightful sight to see them smiling so wholeheartedly Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Some fireworks are released and Yash gets scared so Aarti tells him that he can't go back out and that he promised her that he would burst firecrackers, she goes in and Yash runs in after her when another set of fireworks burst...LOL LOL LOL I can't get over the fact that our Yashbabu is scared of such trivial thing but then again that just makes me love him more cause despite being superman he fears things which makes him real and flawed HeartHeart

AarYa arrive to the location where PraDi and the kids well Payal and Ansh are bursting firecrackers, Aarti encourages Yash to light a sutli bomb...He takes it and with lots of encouragement from his son he's about to light it, he goes on to say that the bomb may be wet that's why it didn't go off. Aarti sensing his fear tells him that she sees a sparkle making Yash run and covers his ears, the others are amused...Aww my poor Yash was feeling so embarrassed i just wanted to hug him but all I could do was LOL Tongue Embarrassed

Ansh is looking for his Anaar firecracker, Aarti goes to help him meanwhile Yash escapes telling them that he's going to buy Ansh more firecrackers...Aarti is amuses at him escaping...Good for you Yash, you took the opportunity to get out of a tricky situation but your kids saw you scared for the first time but don't worry you're still their superman papa Wink 

P is walking on the streets looking at families celebrating Diwali, he i self thought says that he wishes he could spend Diwali with Ansh just then someone puts their hand on his shoulder and when he turns around it's no other than Yash...the latter wants to know why the former is alone on Diwali and assumes that his so called wife hasn't come back yet...Yash tells him that for today consider his family to be his and invites him to the SM...NOOO Yash don't do it, you're inviting the devil in sheep clothes into your home...You see him as a friend and in reality he's a foe who would like to take your life please keep your eyes and ears open Ouch Ouch Ouch

PRECAP: Yash holds Aarti, he asks her if she's okay...she replies yes, he goes on to tell her that his friend as come to meet her just then P comes into view and upon seeing him Aarti drops the tray of laddoos...OUCH Aarti you see your past and present have collided and what you feared during the dinner date is gonna get confirmed tomorrow...Please I beg of you don't let another day past without telling Yash the truth or else my darling you're gonna regret it big time Cry Cry Cry

Aww Kratika Sengar and Gurmeet Choudhary looked friken GORGEOUS in their attires today...Him in that dark green sherwani and her in that dark pink saree my goodness they just took my breath away Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

They were the stars of today's episode, I love the comic side of them as well of the emotional and romantic...they just bring their A game every time Star Star Star

P.S: Sorry for the delay...unwanted guests Dead...Enjoy! 

Edited by Zetter - 21 November 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemsimonaetPiiegmhatcherpadmavarmorrispal_2010ashGC_arjakriti07jayshu17nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjcssudhaFireLordPhoenixInduG64sia221saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurossroomanigshow2011yipeegcluvIsYaRoCHeRpickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Hahaha nice title Sam!! Waiting for the bomb explosion!!! Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfZetterlulujjjjgshow2011Samanalyseyipeepickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Let me start my rant er take by saying what a lovely part of the episode was this when Yash took away Arti to show her the special "Happy Diwali' diya's only for her eyes!
Image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The symbolism of firecracker er bumb!

Arti says you are Superman and you are fearless as I know! But Yash says his fear is firecrackers.

It's like this Superman's weakness is Kryptonite!

So Arti says I will hold your hand and guide you please don't be scared. But Yash is like I'll do an omission in this instance. Does it compute with a lie!

"You can tell me anything!"

This is a small issue compared to the bigger issue and I'm nit picking I know!

Yash invites the Dubeys but Mr. Dubey was like I got important business.

"I got to run off now!"

It's Shobha who gets emotionally blackmailed and Yash says he learned from the best student of yours! Well it could be implied like that too you know! He did not say it out right but he attributed to it as Arti's sleight of hand!

What a lovely scene where everyone is gathered to start the auspicious occasion of Diwali Celebrations.

The only hitch was Bua felt out of place all of a sudden because every body was doing pooja in couples!

I almost laughed when Bua got bumped by Mr.Dubey. Bua does not like this very much!

But she seemed to say "Mera Bhagwan ki Kasam, Bhagwan let me have the last laugh as I'm the last to do your arti!"

The Last Laugh

Maybe Bua is asking for more presents!

Also

G3: What are you looking at RD! You may go!

Boa: G3! I saw him first!

Okay I'll stop now lets not make this about Bua!

Prashant wants some alone time as he is starting to feel like the ugly duckling!

So its time for him to take a walk by himself! And along comes Yash to invite him to SM!

Now the real question is : Will Prashant turn into a swan? That is does he have a beautiful soul to let go of obsessing over what he lost. Lots of times we lose things in life and learn to live with our loses, but it is hard to say this about Prashant.  I feel slowly we will come to know what his real motives are going to be before too long!

Sorry I got carried away with that!

Also Yash should stop signing 'We Are Family" songs to Prashant!

Arti is like , why have you brought Prashant into SM. A mothers sacrifice and all that!

Now Arti's problem has been compounded! What if Prashan turns Ansh against her? What if Prashant tells Yash that he is her ex? Or what if Prashant comes to know that she has hidden the truth from the Scindia Pariwar and starts blackmailing her? My mind is reeling with all the possibilities now!

And here is my one sentence review of the episode:  The fear of annar is real: Beware you don't bring an annar that you pick-up from the road!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please support my effort to increase the ranking of this forum by going to the link below of this post published in the main forum too. ThanksBig smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3302683#69949587

Edited by AngelDark - 21 November 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

meenagarwalMeaningfulaimfFlagnirmalac99ashGC_arjaAlameluaanyakunatssroomanisaf24lulujjjjSamanalyseanithuInduG64Zettercssudhagcluvyipeepickachu

gshow2011 IF-Rockerz
gshow2011
gshow2011

Another great title

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulZetterAngeloScuroSamanalyselulujjjjcssudhagcluvyipee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Today's episode was good.Many things came out,like Yash is scared of crackers,Bua is feeling jealous,Prashant,the so called good and reformed man,who is in a need of a family.Yash is getting a way too good.No long take from me today,I gotta rush and finish some work.

Prashant,he is sort of a paradox,first he sends Dubey away after sating a lot of good facts about Aarthi and then he says how we should thank her for whatever she did and has done for us,I was glad that maybe one Dubey (who cares if it's Prashant) understands her that she has done a lot for them.Prashant sends them off thinking that he has done some Mahaan deed,but when Yash approaches him then he falls weak,at the thought of celebrating the Diwali with Ansh.Selfish and selfless at the same time.Yash dialogues about Sharing and caring and Prashant's "Naseeb batenge". Whatever Yash did was all his Mahaanta and what Prashnat said was irking,I mean he does not know,he does not understand or he does not want to acknowledge that it was not his "Naseeb". He in full consciousness,refused to acknowledge Ansh and walked out of Aarthi's life.

The way Yash gives Aarthi the Kandeel,it directly pointed to Aarthi's stomach,Aarthi was holding it like that.Now,the Kandeel symbolizes the "inner light" and Aarthi is pregnant,the baby is Aarthi's light and it will be Aarthi's light when the Divorce truth comes out,because if she wouldn't have been pregnant,then Yash would have taken a lot of time to understand her.He sure is going to take care of everything because of Ansh and he is going to understand Aarthi because of their baby.

G3 touching SP's feet and he let her,this was the thing I was talking about when I said that Yash has gone under a lot of changes.When Arpita was there he used to do the same,I mean let her touch her feet but now he as changed he doesn't follow SP's footsteps anymore.He has already stated that he and Aarthi are equal in their relationship.Loop closure,In Mumbai Yash walked out of the heart shape that was made on sand.But today he gave a suprise to Aarthi by that heart shape rangoli and at that time Yash was wearing green and Aarthi pink.

Today Aarthi disappointed me,first of all that decisions of putting a fake mask in front of Yash and then making fun of his fears was a little bit too much.She got a little carried away with that faking of hers.I was fine with her I the room but then in front of the kids was not right at all.Tommorrow if the comparison is stated through Ansh,that Yash is scared about lightning crackers and all nd his friend uncle is not then more than Yash,Aarthi is going to feel terrible.This all is a build up to a Yash's jealousy track or he may also sacrifice Aarthi,that he is not good enough for her.I was kinda glad that Yash invited Prashant,now Aarthi's reality check is not far away,she can't control everything and she better not control everything.(Sorry! if I sounded mean there)

Wonder what will be the 200th episode Dhamaka,what if all the bombs drop at the same time but then that won't be good for the storyline.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 21 November 2012 at 11:37am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemgmhatcherMeaningfulaimfpadmavarnirmalac99kriti07saf24ssroomaniaanyakunatlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhagcluvyipee

anithu IF-Rockerz
anithu
anithu

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Kya title hain samana...

Let the bomb drop at end of epi..

Lets concentrate on cute scenes first

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Samanalysessroomanilulujjjjcssudhayipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index