Qubool Hai

WU-21st Nov-Hello to Akdoo Ahmed Khan !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Q u b o o l   H a i !

Written Update

Shireen Nikhat Nusrat Ayaan and Rashid together and Shireen is giving her wedding necklace to Nikhat and the kids talk abt their Ammi being the most beautiful dulhan and Ayaan asks Rashid abt his opinion and he agrees tho his mind is elsewhere and Shireen notices that and Shireen even says that ppl use to call her Saira banu during her college days and with that she says to the kids to get ready n head for college and they all leave

-The fest preparations are on at the college and Nikhat Nusrat and Humeira give in their names for their chosen competitions and Najma too arrives their and gives in her name fr the fashion show and they all ie Nikhat Nusrat and Najma reply Rashid Ahmed khan together in unison when asked abt their father's name and Najma and the trio c each other and the guy doing the registration ask if they r sisters and Nikhat nods in affirmation and wants to talk to Najma but she walks away

-Rashid waiting for Dilshad's call and she too wondering whether to call or not and she does and she asks him as to why he sent the gift and he says bec it was our wedding Anniversary and that have been buying gifts for the last 17yrs as per that list but never had the courage to give them to you and Dilshad asks abt why now this sudden courage and he says bec i saw u at the mazaar yesterday and it was like time came bk the distances were no longer there and i remember each and every moment spent with you and Dilshad says but u forgot that u left me ,Asad n Najma  those 17yrs ago  and distances may have reduced but not the pain and hurt and nothing can reduce that and that u r nothing more than a stranger to me and I dont take gifts from strangers wanted to send it bk but thot it wud hurt u but i dont want to keep any gift frm you here in this house so take it bk plss and Rashid says to give this bk u will have to meet me .

-Najma being asked to be set for the fashion show ...and she is all dressed in western wear and is waiting for Zo and those very goons arrive and start to tease and trouble Najma and Zo arrives with her black-belt movesLOL and one by one hits them and ends up breaking the window  glass of the Principals office LOL

Dilshad calls up Rashid again and says they wont meet and that she will leave the watch with Maulvi saab at the mazaar and that to stay away frm u is my decision and that all decisions cant be taken by u alone Rashid and she keeps the fone and Rashid is like will meet u for sure as i want to spend time with u and his mum hears that

-Asad gets a call from the cops that Zoya has been arrested  and there at police station zo is behind bars and Najma is freaking out bec of Asad and what will happen once he comes to know it all and specially if he see's her in her western wear and Zo asks Najma to go home before Asad turns up

-Nusrat Nikhat Humeira doing Zoya ka gungaan in front of Shireen ,Ayaan and Humeira is a little jealous of the praise and says the girl wasnt that great in looks and Nusrat is on with her praise if being compared to PC is praise ..then well .LOL..and Ayaan is busy showcasing his flirtatious side and Mamujaan comes and questions Ayaan's behaviour and asks him to grow up and take some responsibility

-Shireen trying Rashid's phone and its switched off and Razia taunts as usual while Rashid's mum is worried .Rashid at the Mazaar and he is confident that Dilshaad will come

-Asad arrives at the police station and gives murderous looks to ZoLOL

Precap:Asad apologizes  to the Principal and Cops on Zo's behalf  and says she will be made to realize her mistake and Zo is like Whats wrong with this Akdoo Ahmed Khan ...Allah miyan  aaj to jahanpanah diwaar mein hi chunwa denge ROFL

_Waise Zoya pe hota nahin mujhe yakeen
She thot of him as fatherly Akbar and not the lover Shehzaada SaleemROFL

Edited by -RD- - 21 November 2012 at 10:14am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*varsha joshisuecvita_narineJasmin81soujik27beej81JANNAVJaiprishiny3india88jenkarskapu80nanifarina_1992Ankeeeeeoceanbreeze11nowseengoldhorseYujintwinkle662samaman22jankamuralipanjusriyapoojaOnly4Dilishdent4usp87betty77rgattumehroshsonalibaralKajol17Trapti_KaJenChocoDamoncuriousbookwormfasheSavitaThanviziyamalhotraJ12L85vgiriMaazzadittyllMinHoll-Swetha-j&b84Gauri22hazel16tanasha1993AMAL722ashu1909manali65Aqibaa_19-Misek-minnieerozieluv_lvndrapplenpeachesmirka88Hot_Indo_ChillysanyaksgianJulieDrukhsar.crazy-Shormi-alicemathchitra_raowezyussankadevi30MSN_VannySayali_KSGKrrish4YoupreetipcSano88Fallen AngelSilentsoulprettyasjenSiddhi_-Amby-FarzuIraniromiebee2002The.Lannistert_areebMischiefManagedrani-luckiGroverAddictWahian4lyfSaralicious-xXx-shanakyasharanharshdb.DarkParadise..SilverBellsjain-GoogleWithMe-undisclosed-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-21st Nov-Hello to Akdoo Ahmed Khan !!!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Edited by Punith... - 21 November 2012 at 9:52am

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Saira banu Shirin ji , and the precap BESTEST part of the epi

Thank for the update Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
thanks

-RD-

-Amby-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amby-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Thank u so much :) 

-RD-

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thank you for update

-RD-

sanyaksgian

IF-Dazzler

sanyaksgian

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thank you so much 

-RD-

panju

Groupbie

panju

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thank you so much 

-RD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.