Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
While khushi adoption by either ranji or ashni seems to b the most obvious and possible track there are a few tracks which have opened up...the most important of them is the baby track..nidhi's open announcement of the fact that she is ready to b a working mother has opened up that track..even in last nite's epi wen anji handed over the book to nidhi that seemed to b a hint to me(my pov)...

and the 2nd one is the roots track...BB's words did seem to b a possible beginning to that track..also i feel that this indecision with khushi as to what shud b done now may also open up the track...ashu might feel that just because khushi does not have her real parents she is in this situation he might relate to this and in course of time root track may follow...

according to me these 2 tracks are possible u guys add on..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44rajanigandha26lee_AshniparmarAttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "possible tracks.." in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hilarious44

Goldie

hilarious44

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Good post nini...
Ya both these seem to be the likely tracks...
Both sound good only if handled properly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hilarious44

Good post nini...
Ya both these seem to be the likely tracks...
Both sound good only if handled properly...
@bold thats imp...

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
1      TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hilarious44niniborn2rule

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
nice post Nini.  Yes, as mentioned by U there is possiblity of those tracks. Let us see how they handle it?                                                        

Edited by lee_Ashni - 21 November 2012 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rule

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Good post Nini! Both tracks could be possible or any one of them. I am okay with either of track with just 1 wish: this khushi should move out of our show for eternal... If AshNi are to adopt her, I shall never be able to watch ktlk episodes... Will have to be satisfied with WU only... Ouch

Edited by ttrocks - 21 November 2012 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niniborn2rulerajanigandha26

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
good post nini,but if khushi will not settle with Ranji nidhi will take her back for ashu's sake,and that may be the twist between the relation of Anji and Nidhi [my pov]  anything can be possible in ktlk,bec kp ji is suffering viral fever,so he can write anythingLOLLOL

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
After last night's episode I wonder if they are going ahead with the baby track,knwing KK's apprehension,I think next track would be Ashu's past which should lead to greater understanding between Ashni.My problem with any track other than Mallika's is that they are always so much in hurry,I mean why they hurried through reunion episodes and then Nidhi becoming doctor is beyond me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top