Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Happy b'day Yuvraj Thakur!! Sexy Man is HERE! (Page 16)

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

I have seen ur avis on Mayur...Day Dreaming ur coloring Blushing I sometimes feel avis r easy to make with CS5..no need of blending nd all tht like siggy LOL but i sometimes feel i joined during right age...I joined when i was 16 Embarrassed but nw i see 13yr olds in IF...Ouch
The first movie i downloaded after i got net is MDK Blushing yup...Embarrassed The songs in JTYJN made me fall in love with Jai-Aditi..I love Possessiveness in friendship...thts y i love tht movie Embarrassed

Oh have you? Thank you so muchHug
It's been so long since I made anything on MayUrOuch
Avis are easy but they take up so much of time, uff! And my lappy always gets hangedOuch
You need to be a lot more aesthetic and creative with siggies. That comes with experimentation which requires time which I never haveROFL.ROFL
I joined when I was 17. 13? I've seen 11 year olds tooROFL.ROFL

Aww. That's cute. It's an evergreen movie no doubtDay Dreaming
Ya a lot of my friends loved JTYJN tooHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshini1494

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Oh have you? Thank you so muchHug
It's been so long since I made anything on MayUrOuch
Avis are easy but they take up so much of time, uff! And my lappy always gets hangedOuch
You need to be a lot more aesthetic and creative with siggies. That comes with experimentation which requires time which I never haveROFL.ROFL
I joined when I was 17. 13? I've seen 11 year olds tooROFL.ROFL

Aww. That's cute. It's an evergreen movie no doubtDay Dreaming
Ya a lot of my friends loved JTYJN tooHeart

for me avis take less time..take 5-10 mins Embarrassed i stopped making small avis as it takes time to stack...so ly video siggies EmbarrassedI m not much creative..so no to siggy making ROFL
tht means u r one or two yr older than me Embarrassed These days kids Stern Smile I played games in computer (dave,RoadRash) , played hide and seek, watched kid's shows on tv when i was 11..Day Dreaming
but i wonder why MDK was not a hit Stern Smile
JTYJN was feel good movie Day Dreaming

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

for me avis take less time..take 5-10 mins Embarrassed i stopped making small avis as it takes time to stack...so ly video siggies EmbarrassedI m not much creative..so no to siggy making ROFL
tht means u r one or two yr older than me Embarrassed These days kids Stern Smile I played games in computer (dave,RoadRash) , played hide and seek, watched kid's shows on tv when i was 11..Day Dreaming
but i wonder why MDK was not a hit Stern Smile
JTYJN was feel good movie Day Dreaming

Really? I also work for only that much time but cropping and sizing for me takes time. I guess my processor is slow.
Ya, I turned 20 last monthEmbarrassed
OMG, I knowww! Kids these days are growing up so fast! I can never imagine 11 year old me watching dramas and drooling on IFStern Smile Life was so much better back then <33
MDK was too predictable for some people, I guess. I dunno why they even keep that criteria in mind. Yes, for thrillers it's good if the movie is unpredictable but not these kindsSleepy

Roshini1494

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Really? I also work for only that much time but cropping and sizing for me takes time. I guess my processor is slow.
Ya, I turned 20 last monthEmbarrassed
OMG, I knowww! Kids these days are growing up so fast! I can never imagine 11 year old me watching dramas and drooling on IFStern Smile Life was so much better back then <33
MDK was too predictable for some people, I guess. I dunno why they even keep that criteria in mind. Yes, for thrillers it's good if the movie is unpredictable but not these kindsSleepy

Yup...u use CS5?? it takes less time for me...i usually take time in coloring and text Ermm
I will turn 18 by Dec Blushing true...I watched popeye and tom & jerry when i was 11 Stern Smile I cant imagine myself watching IPK or any drama LOL Life was awesome during tht time...Day Dreaming
In tht case Almost all the love stories are predictable...and ya..thrillers must be unpredictable..not love stories Ermm we all know hero heroine will be together at the end in some or the other way LOL

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Yup...u use CS5?? it takes less time for me...i usually take time in coloring and text Ermm
I will turn 18 by Dec Blushing true...I watched popeye and tom & jerry when i was 11 Stern Smile I cant imagine myself watching IPK or any drama LOL Life was awesome during tht time...Day Dreaming
In tht case Almost all the love stories are predictable...and ya..thrillers must be unpredictable..not love stories Ermm we all know hero heroine will be together at the end in some or the other way LOL

Ya, I use CS5Embarrassed
I take time if I'm trying a new colouring but like I said, I don't have time for experimentation.
Aww, special wala birthday! I knoww, OMG, I would choose T&J and Popeye and their likes over these stupid dramas any dayROFL.ROFL
I know. Hero-heroine will be together, living happily ever after and that is how I like itDay Dreaming

Anyway, Rosh, me leaving now. Gonna study for a bit then go to bed, Take care and all the bestHug

Roshini1494

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Ya, I use CS5Embarrassed
I take time if I'm trying a new colouring but like I said, I don't have time for experimentation.
Aww, special wala birthday! I knoww, OMG, I would choose T&J and Popeye and their likes over these stupid dramas any dayROFL.ROFL
I know. Hero-heroine will be together, living happily ever after and that is how I like itDay Dreaming

Anyway, Rosh, me leaving now. Gonna study for a bit then go to bed, Take care and all the bestHug
Even i dont like experimenting ROFL Yup...entering adulthood..more rights LOL
T&J and Popeye...Day Dreaming I can watch them even today..I miss them Cry
Even i like happy ending though sad wala have more impact on u Ermm
Me too going to leave...I am confused whether to study or sleep LOL
Bye...Take care..all the best to u also..Love u Hug 

.DarkParadise..

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yami-

Roshhh wen they will open bff forum??

OMG...sorry...i just nw noticed ur msg D'oh
I think they will open on Dec 3rd..Embarrassed

Edited by Roshini1494 - 24 November 2012 at 12:28pm
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
shameless... so shameless i am... wishing such a sweet person so late... bt i was busy a bit n cudn't make it to here..

anyways... better late than neva Tongue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUVI Hug
wish you a very happy year ahead with lots of blessings happiness and success Big smile

Go to top