Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Happy b'day Yuvraj Thakur!! Sexy Man is HERE! (Page 15)

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Wow, Rosh, you made that? It looks so cool! I love the borders and the fontsHeart
Gift is something that you have to give from within, I can't demand itEmbarrassed

Oh. No am not sleepy. I thought you want to goEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshini1494

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Wow, Rosh, you made that? It looks so cool! I love the borders and the fontsHeart
Gift is something that you have to give from within, I can't demand itEmbarrassed

Oh. No am not sleepy. I thought you want to goEmbarrassed

Awww...thanks yaar Hug
I knw...but what if i make something and u dont like it Ermm and nw a days i make only my frnd's fav jodis/actors avis aand gift them...Blushing *surprises*
tel me ur favs...Embarrassed mayur.arhi, abhiya, thn???
and i have seen rani-hrithik in ur siggy once...it was mix of all jodis..they were in it...u like mujhse dosti karoge??? Embarrassed

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Awww...thanks yaar Hug
I knw...but what if i make something and u dont like it Ermm and nw a days i make only my frnd's fav jodis/actors avis aand gift them...Blushing *surprises*
tel me ur favs...Embarrassed mayur.arhi, abhiya, thn???
and i have seen rani-hrithik in ur siggy once...it was mix of all jodis..they were in it...u like mujhse dosti karoge??? Embarrassed

Hug
Rosh, I have never disliked anything made out of love and I don't see why I will start with you.
Aww, that's sweet! And you know my top faves alreadyROFL
I like Arjun-Arohi, Angad-Kripa, KaSh (as AR) from telly. I recently started catching up with Prem-Mukti on YT and am loving them.
I love MDK!Day Dreaming I'm not a Hrithik-Rani shipper as a pair but I loved the relationship between their characters in MDK <33

Roshini1494

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Hug
Rosh, I have never disliked anything made out of love and I don't see why I will start with you.
Aww, that's sweet! And you know my top faves alreadyROFL
I like Arjun-Arohi, Angad-Kripa, KaSh (as AR) from telly. I recently started catching up with Prem-Mukti on YT and am loving them.
I love MDK!Day Dreaming I'm not a Hrithik-Rani shipper as a pair but I loved the relationship between their characters in MDK <33

Hug
I know because ur siggy dabba always attracted me Blushing
Prem-Mukti are aanchu's top fav Embarrassed Dont tell u started watching coz of her ROFL
@bold: i found a MDK lover here Dancing Tht movie is my fav Day Dreaming Raj and Pooja Blushing
I like Rani and Hrithik individually more...but Raj-Pooja Friendship made me love them as a pair..Day Dreaming

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Hug
I know because ur siggy dabba always attracted me Blushing
Prem-Mukti are aanchu's top fav Embarrassed Dont tell u started watching coz of her ROFL
@bold: i found a MDK lover here Dancing Tht movie is my fav Day Dreaming Raj and Pooja Blushing
I like Rani and Hrithik individually more...but Raj-Pooja Friendship made me love them as a pair..Day Dreaming

Hug
Aww, thank you so much. But all credits goes to the amazing siggymakers we haveBlushing
No, no. When I joined IF I found a lot of Angad-Kripa and Prem-Mukti fans. I never used to watch daily soaps back then (good ol' days!). So Angad-Kripa I caught up with last year. Prem-Mukti, I know their story because my sister used to follow them but not watched scene-to-sceneSmile

@MDK: OMG, I love that movie and can watch it any number of timesDay Dreaming
I also like HR and Rani individually more but Raj-Pooja I heartBlushing
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Hug
Aww, thank you so much. But all credits goes to the amazing siggymakers we haveBlushing
No, no. When I joined IF I found a lot of Angad-Kripa and Prem-Mukti fans. I never used to watch daily soaps back then (good ol' days!). So Angad-Kripa I caught up with last year. Prem-Mukti, I know their story because my sister used to follow them but not watched scene-to-sceneSmile

@MDK: OMG, I love that movie and can watch it any number of timesDay Dreaming
I also like HR and Rani individually more but Raj-Pooja I heartBlushing

Yup..Even u r an amazing siggy maker Embarrassed I m not so good at siggy making LOL I m happy with avis Day Dreaming Oh ok...I sometimes wished to join IF a long back...LOL I watched one or two scenes of Prem-Mukti..thts all..Embarrassed

Me too love tht movie a lot...it is always top in my list Day Dreaming i have already seen it so many times...whenever i feel good..i watch tht movie...now as u reminded me..i gonna watch some random scenes Blushing Raj-Pooja are always my fav...I believe this friendship-love stories...Day Dreaming Raj-Pooja, Raj-Anjali, Jai-aditi are some of my favs in it Heart

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Yup..Even u r an amazing siggy maker Embarrassed I m not so good at siggy making LOL I m happy with avis Day Dreaming Oh ok...I sometimes wished to join IF a long back...LOL I watched one or two scenes of Prem-Mukti..thts all..Embarrassed

Me too love tht movie a lot...it is always top in my list Day Dreaming i have already seen it so many times...whenever i feel good..i watch tht movie...now as u reminded me..i gonna watch some random scenes Blushing Raj-Pooja are always my fav...I believe this friendship-love stories...Day Dreaming Raj-Pooja, Raj-Anjali, Jai-aditi are some of my favs in it Heart

Aww, that's sweet of you, Rosh but I also lack a lot of skills for making siggies. I prefer my avisLOL.LOL
I, too, feel I joined IF a bit too late but I used to be part of another discussion forum before that which I had joined in May/June 2008 and it was from there that I discovered IF.

I knoww. I have it recorded on my Tata Sky and I watch it every now and then. That movie never gets old man! I love Raj-Anjali too though somehow, I dunno why, Jai-Aditi didn't work for meEmbarrassed
Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Aww, that's sweet of you, Rosh but I also lack a lot of skills for making siggies. I prefer my avisLOL.LOL
I, too, feel I joined IF a bit too late but I used to be part of another discussion forum before that which I had joined in May/June 2008 and it was from there that I discovered IF.

I knoww. I have it recorded on my Tata Sky and I watch it every now and then. That movie never gets old man! I love Raj-Anjali too though somehow, I dunno why, Jai-Aditi didn't work for meEmbarrassed

I have seen ur avis on Mayur...Day Dreaming ur coloring Blushing I sometimes feel avis r easy to make with CS5..no need of blending nd all tht like siggy LOL but i sometimes feel i joined during right age...I joined when i was 16 Embarrassed but nw i see 13yr olds in IF...Ouch
The first movie i downloaded after i got net is MDK Blushing yup...Embarrassed The songs in JTYJN made me fall in love with Jai-Aditi..I love Possessiveness in friendship...thts y i love tht movie Embarrassed

.DarkParadise..

Go to top