Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

   

Happy b'day Yuvraj Thakur!! Sexy Man is HERE! (Page 11)

-Deepali- Coolbie
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 31627

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Originally posted by Roshini1494

I was lucky in tht case...me and my friends became coolbie together Embarrassed even i m not visiting any threads except  V one nw..u can join me and aanchu thr Embarrassed

It was the same with me but unfortunately my friends went inactive and I stayed stuckEmbarrassed
Ah, I see. Will surely drop by sometime, Rosh!Big smile

I Missed Sanju a LotCryDay Dreaming
-Deepali- Coolbie
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 31627

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Originally posted by Deepali88

Originally posted by Roshini1494


Deeps Shocked u here Shocked


yupp...I comes Here Hug..ND ka Peecha Karte KarteROFL

I thought u r following me ROFL
Nope I comes Behind Neetzh from CC ROFL
.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 25492

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Even my friends r inactive nw...thts y i m also inactive LOL
u must Evil Smile Will be waiting for u Embarrassed

Lol! Ya, sure. I won't be online much tomorrow since I have an exam on Monday but I should be able to make it on MondayEmbarrassed

@Deeps: She didn't. She gave me options and we finally picked D3. Though she went back to calling me NeetzROFL.ROFL
I miss Sanju too. She disappeared so suddenlyOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26493

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-


It was the same with me but unfortunately my friends went inactive and I stayed stuckEmbarrassed
Ah, I see. Will surely drop by sometime, Rosh!Big smile

I Missed Sanju a LotCryDay Dreaming

I miss sanju's updates and the NL sanju and neetz post Cry
i miss srushti's updates too..they were hilarious ones Embarrassed
I miss old IPK, old DT, old IPK forum etc etc etc..
I m just missing all the good old days Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-.DarkParadise..

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 26493

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Originally posted by Roshini1494

Even my friends r inactive nw...thts y i m also inactive LOL
u must Evil Smile Will be waiting for u Embarrassed

Lol! Ya, sure. I won't be online much tomorrow since I have an exam on Monday but I should be able to make it on MondayEmbarrassed

@Deeps: She didn't. She gave me options and we finally picked D3. Though she went back to calling me NeetzROFL.ROFL
I miss Sanju too. She disappeared so suddenlyOuch

Even i have exam on monday...my models end by tuesday...then study holidays and then again semester exams Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 25492

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494

I miss sanju's updates and the NL sanju and neetz post Cry
i miss srushti's updates too..they were hilarious ones Embarrassed
I miss old IPK, old DT, old IPK forum etc etc etc..
I m just missing all the good old days Cry

I know what you mean, Rosh. We all used to be a great team specially me, Sanju and Minu. And when you guys used to drop by it was a blast! Only Minu is left from the original IPK DT and she's also practically inactive. Now, the show, the forum, the new DT, it's all so unknown!Broken Heart
-Deepali- Coolbie
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Joined: 18 November 2010
Posts: 31627

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
 Where is BFF forum..can you tell mein...i Dont get itOuch
.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 25492

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshini1494


Even i have exam on monday...my models end by tuesday...then study holidays and then again semester exams Disapprove

Aww, all the best, dearHug
I have semester exams too. they end on the 7thEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
new promp added[ sia Name on saloni,z bday cake]

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 8   Views: 957

MaNanHoLiC 8 957 01 December 2011 at 7:55am by gallu4eva
.:Happy Birthday-Yuvraj Thakur:.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: mjht_one   Replies: 80   Views: 10001

mjht_one 80 10001 24 November 2011 at 6:18am by pratsy
Himansh& Yuvraj audition for HHL

Author: SarunArhi4Ever   Replies: 7   Views: 1281

SarunArhi4Ever 7 1281 23 November 2011 at 4:49am by loveraghavsia
W & N bro on himansh bday

Author: Masooma Bukhari   Replies: 7   Views: 730

Masooma Bukhari 7 730 08 November 2011 at 10:09pm by pratsy
some info about yuvraj(arjun)

Author: ..Prinzy..   Replies: 9   Views: 1033

..Prinzy.. 9 1033 30 October 2011 at 1:49am by Saranghae

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humse Hai Life Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index