mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
This is OT just read & wanted to share it,
"The news of hanging of Kasab is a great news for the people of India after waiting for four long years. This had to happen, you can't just take lives of innocent people and walk away. Right kind of justice has to come out against such terrorism. Well, I don't think Kasab's hanging is a slap on terrorism now because it has been a long process. But we hope that action is taken against such crimes as soon as possible," said Mohit Raina aka Mahadev of Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev Mahadev. from rival site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing ..i wonder why did it take took so long dor this action????😕
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Is he going to be finally hanged or we have to wait for still more years? The day kasab is hanged,that day should be declared as National Justice Day.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
hey Thanks for sharing.😕from  my POV if Kasab gets the death sentence still we have to face terrorism. It is not that one Kasab will be hanged and terrorism will be finished forever. They will create then another 1000 Kasab.😔Who will destroy everything at once in India.😔by their one order.😡We have to catch and punish those Masterminds who are behind the scene till now.😡Otherwise this terror will remain same 😔
When he is hanged,we all will be happy but it's not that Terrorism will lose or terrorists will be frightened. The damage has already been done by our idiotic government. If they would have hanged him after he was caught then surely it would have been triumph over terrorism. But now the terrorists would definitely not bother because they know even if they are caught they will happily enjoy their jail life as the government will spend common man's money for their needs.
Now if Kasab is hanged it's only to gain votes and come to power again and not for justice.
Such a sad state in India.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
@Shubha2601 Exactly. I completely agree with you.Our govt. already damaged so many things and even not able to find out who were behind of this Havoc😡.After cost of so many innocent people they not only keep Kasab in jail but also give him a chance for mercy appeal to The President😡.And now...😔Juto mere Godaan.( in bengal we used this phrase to express one's double standard)👎🏼for their coming election.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The war against terrorism is stil on
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing Meenu

Justice has come too late 

I am a Mumbaikar. And I know what it was like living in those 72 hours

It was like living in a war zone 

Mumbai which never sleaps had become a ghost city

We did nothing but watch TV in those 72 hours 

It was Awfull

I have mixed feelings

I am glad at the same time there is a feeling of lack as it has come so late

yes it is victory

but its a tiny one

the war is still on 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
Ok so just read the news of kasab hanging.And sonia gandhi and manmohan singh were not aware of this execution!🤔
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey kasab is already hanged till death today morning. at 7.56am
but i doubht coz his body is not yet shown.
and i dont trust our government for this.
btn: well said mohit. 👏 Edited by foram. - 11 years ago