TOI: Sudhanshu enjoys playing Sampoorna

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sudhanshu Pandey enjoys playing Sampooran Singh!

By Vijaya Tiwari, TNN | Nov 21, 2012, 05.26 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Veera|Sudhanshu Pandey|Star Plus
Sudhanshu Pandey enjoys playing Sampooran Singh!
Sudhanshu Pandey
Talented actor Sudhanshu Pandey is back in action and he is currently seen as Sampooran Singh in Beyond Dreams new show Veera onStar Plus. 
"My character has got many layers of emotions and as an actor I've never done a character like this who is rural, a mukhiya (head) of the village and extremely loved by his family. The entire village idolizes him but suddenly his world turns upside down when his past comes back to haunt him."
Sudhanshu adds, "An actor is always hungry for different roles and on television when you get that no one wants to miss that opportunity." 
Handsome and suave Sudhanshu who is playing a villager is seen in a very different avatar as the character demands a different look. Sudhanshu who is sporting a mustache and a unique hair style regrets of not been able to sport an original mustache. 
"I hope I could grow an original mustache for my role because sometime with the fake one you are always conscious and you can't laugh loudly - and also it has to be stuck with adhesive. I consider myself half Punjabi because my mother is from Punjab and I have a very deep connection." 
Sudhanshu is back after a gap of six long years was looking for something challenging like Sampooran Singh to play and with Veera his dream has finally come true. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And he's portrayed the character perfectly!! I couldn't have imagined anyone else in this role he is just awesome!! :D Thanks for the article! <3
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Tanu.
He's doing a wonderful job  :)

AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He did an amazing job! I saw a video in which he said his role is a cameo role of 15 episodes..does that mean hes not coming back? I hope he does!
simran1285 thumbnail
I hope he returns, he's done an amazing job! 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

tfs ...Sudanshu was the perfect choice to play Sampooran👍🏼
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya he is portraying his character to the hilt. I would like to see him back as  adult Ranvi.  And if Sampooran returns (which he probably will) as an old man, he can do both the roles.