Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

   

SSR Obsession Syndrome #6 KPC trailer with Dabanng (Page 4)

BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 37666

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Sushant Singh Rajput may sign new films of UTV, YRF

Nov 23, 2012, 11.18AM IST 

Subhash K Jha 

With two UTV Films, a Yashraj production and Raj Kumar Hirani's next in his repertoire, Sushant Singh Rajput is going places. 

Done with Ranveer Singh's flamboyance for now, we hear Yashraj Films is adamant on utilizing and promoting the talents of Sushant Singh Rajput to the optimum. While Sushant has been signed for one major project by Yashraj the banner is, according to a source, "a hundred percent keen" to sign this much in-demand newcomer for two other projects. Only hitch is, Sushant is under contract with UTV who are launching him as a leading man in Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che. New Talent seems much in-demand in Bollywood, what with a handful of so-called A-listers demanding multi-cores in fees, and getting away with it. Both UTV and Yashraj Films seem equally keen to utilize Sushant's talents.

While UTV's Kai Po Che featuring Sushant along with two other male leads (Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh) is almost ready for release, Yashraj has just secured Sushant as the male lead for Maneesh Sharma's next film with Parineeti Chopra. While Sushant Singh Rajput begged off any comment on the issue, a very reliable source close to UTV confirmed that Sushant is indeed bound by a contract by UTV. Says the source, "For some time now Aditya Chopra had been looking at Sushant as a potential Yashraj trouper. They've recently launched Ranveer and Arjun Kapoor. Now they're looking at Sushant. Sushant was offered Yashraj's Aurangzeb and one other film which the young actor couldn't do because of his contract with UTV. However when Maneesh Sharma's film with Parineeti Chopra was offered to Sushant, he just couldn't say no. Sushant approaches UTV's Ronnie Screwvala directly asking his permission to do the film. Ronnie gave the go-ahead but on condition that Sushant will do another film, this time as a solo lead, with UTV immediately after completing his Yashraj film."

Apparently UTV has a solo-hero rom-com ready to go on the floors the minute Sushant completes his Yashraj Film. 

Clearly the newcomer's windfal has proven to be larger than he expected it to be. Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by AshuNaik - 23 November 2012 at 5:15am  credits Ashu
fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Joined: 23 August 2012
Posts: 12464

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Sushant Singh Rajput may sign new films of UTV, YRF

Nov 23, 2012, 11.18AM IST 

Subhash K Jha 

With two UTV Films, a Yashraj production and Raj Kumar Hirani's next in his repertoire, Sushant Singh Rajput is going places. 

Done with Ranveer Singh's flamboyance for now, we hear Yashraj Films is adamant on utilizing and promoting the talents of Sushant Singh Rajput to the optimum. While Sushant has been signed for one major project by Yashraj the banner is, according to a source, "a hundred percent keen" to sign this much in-demand newcomer for two other projects. Only hitch is, Sushant is under contract with UTV who are launching him as a leading man in Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che. New Talent seems much in-demand in Bollywood, what with a handful of so-called A-listers demanding multi-cores in fees, and getting away with it. Both UTV and Yashraj Films seem equally keen to utilize Sushant's talents.

While UTV's Kai Po Che featuring Sushant along with two other male leads (Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh) is almost ready for release, Yashraj has just secured Sushant as the male lead for Maneesh Sharma's next film with Parineeti Chopra. While Sushant Singh Rajput begged off any comment on the issue, a very reliable source close to UTV confirmed that Sushant is indeed bound by a contract by UTV. Says the source, "For some time now Aditya Chopra had been looking at Sushant as a potential Yashraj trouper. They've recently launched Ranveer and Arjun Kapoor. Now they're looking at Sushant. Sushant was offered Yashraj's Aurangzeb and one other film which the young actor couldn't do because of his contract with UTV. However when Maneesh Sharma's film with Parineeti Chopra was offered to Sushant, he just couldn't say no. Sushant approaches UTV's Ronnie Screwvala directly asking his permission to do the film. Ronnie gave the go-ahead but on condition that Sushant will do another film, this time as a solo lead, with UTV immediately after completing his Yashraj film."

Apparently UTV has a solo-hero rom-com ready to go on the floors the minute Sushant completes his Yashraj Film. 

Clearly the newcomer's windfal has proven to be larger than he expected it to be. Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by AshuNaik - 23 November 2012 at 5:15am  credits Ashu




i say it again  i hv loved this article!

thnks ashu n anshi tnks for posting here
BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 37666

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
lol rasika i liked it too plus subhash is no aira gira so it hold worth and ashu asked me to post
fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Joined: 23 August 2012
Posts: 12464

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

lol rasika i liked it too plus subhash is no aira gira so it hold worth and ashu asked me to post




bang on anshi subhash is a smone who is counted among the seniors  n  is imp
so his words  i likeSmile
BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 37666

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
rasika ji time to finish fc off many their LOL
fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Joined: 23 August 2012
Posts: 12464

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

rasika ji time to finish fc off many their LOL


aye ! mam!LOLLOL
gaurav_ankita08 IF-Rockerz
gaurav_ankita08
gaurav_ankita08

Joined: 17 August 2010
Posts: 8268

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
https://www.facebook.com/chetanbhagat.fanpage
Answer yes on this poll...
BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 37666

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
k will vote

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Sushant ( Manav ) Obsession Syndrome #2||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: MissArshi-   Replies: 1203   Views: 43791

MissArshi- 1203 43791 30 September 2012 at 1:37am by Guggu_Minty
PR obsession... Will there be life after PR??

Author: malinn   Replies: 6   Views: 573

malinn 6 573 10 October 2011 at 1:39pm by archanamanav

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index