Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
agree supreet who is comparing them we are talking about if unproffesionalism they didnt post sushant offer article still busy posting bs article bas
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

With YRF shooting starting on 1st Dec waiting to see the first poster of the movie and the movie title mainly what they are going to keep.

Its going to be very interesting to see our Sush and PRaneeti in one frame. They will look good on-screen for sure and I am waiting to see both of them in one frame in the poster first.Both have a good screen presence and it will be very exciting to see them on-screen together .
I heard Praneeti is also a very good dancer..Both Sush n Praneeti will compliment each other very well ..Cant wait for this as well now πŸ˜‰

jai u r rite i like parinita more than priyanka so i liking sush-parinita pairπŸ‘πŸΌ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
supreet movie in bw are not made silently esp big budget movies remeber sushant was signed and much before taran adarsh tweeted and now subhash wrote an article about sushant juggling barun no one has till now no biggies so u can safely assume to be a lie πŸ€£ and he tell he wanna try he hasnt named production houses na
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: supreet

Anshi, you know what i DON'T like Barun for some reason.
Have you read todays article barun chooses films over TV? . Istead of telling the truth about movie offers , he had been giving wired excuses that he is tired and wants a LONG BREAK to spend time with family .
If he got movie offer, then why hide the truth from his fans bcoz he is afraid that everybody blames him being SElFISH and unprofessional. Barun is a great LIAR😑

Read before that he was in talks and approached with some leading production houses.
Also in IPKKND forum , SP mentioned he has 3 films offers.

Now me getting jealous of Barun, i dont want any other tv actor to get the same offers abd buzz like sushant.πŸ˜†

jealous of bs i have better standards dude πŸ˜†
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Supreet yaar leave it yaar lets not involve ourself in bashing BS otherwise Mods might come in and give warnings.
So far like Anshi mentioned no article has confirmed BS movie offers so not sure on that at all.
May be he is in talks with them and might finalize further later on who knows.
Sush is already booked and is the buzz of BW world.So dont worry yaar no one is coming near him near future πŸ˜‰
Poppy re yes its going to be good seeing our Sush n Parineeti in one frame on-screen πŸ˜Š
ChannaMereya thumbnail
i second jai but adding jai big production houses films are essential part so is dance
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

i second jai but adding jai big production houses films are essential part so is dance

I agree Anshi you need to highly versatile dancer too for big PH's to spot you..We know Sush is one of the very best in that and in JDJ he proved it to the world ,now for the rest of the acting kingdom we are not sure.
As far as our Sush goes we know he has hit the right chords πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
i know and ya their wer efew who felt sushant was overrated in jhalak πŸ˜†
overrated actor bec big production house are approaching him now wat more πŸ€£
Jaishankar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoomdhadaka

i know and ya their wer efew who felt sushant was overrated in jhalak πŸ˜†

overrated actor bec big production house are approaching him now wat more πŸ€£

And Anshi the big PH's did not approach the winner of JDJ season did they ,at that time Chang was already a BW star but who have they approached..(No offence meant for Chang here.WE all know Chang and Sushita are good friends but when comes to dancing we all know who deserved to be winner and all top PH's are approaching the right man isnt it).
ChannaMereya thumbnail
hmm ya right jai chang iis still at same place where he was 1.5 yrs  ago forget it yaar but wat i like about sushant is he never boasts bas has worked hard to take all on his stride moreover he has not left learning dance k does ballet have some connection to yrf movie