SSR Obsession Syndrome #6 KPC trailer with Dabanng - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Wake up guys its a lovely day...good morning
Hmmm. New thread..
Gud luck guys
Congrats to all dears for the new Sush AT πŸ˜ƒ
Dears with the latest article of Sush that both UTV and YRF are behind Sush to sign up for movies its just amazing.Sush is such demand dears..Aditya Chopra/YRF & UTV are behind the man to sign up and look at this after Maneesh Chopra/YRF ,Sush is back with UTV venture as solo lead.πŸ‘πŸ₯³
Wowww what a news..
Sush is such a demand with the big guns...Now nothing can stop Sush from rocking the BW world big time πŸ˜ƒ
I think this is the first time any TV actor recently has been such demand in BW world that all major PH are trying their best to book him.
This is too good πŸ‘..Congrats to our hero Sush β­οΈπŸ‘

Sush's sasurji also cant wait anymore for KPC release ,after all even dear Mr Lokhande is also a Sush's fan  sailing on the same boat along with us.πŸ˜‰
Congrats. New OS thread! πŸ₯³
Looking forward to reading and seeing lots of NEW Sushant related stuff in this thread. 😊
 WTH is wrong with if they can never publish an article on sushant na?
hello allπŸ€—

congrats on new AT
i hate if πŸ˜‘ W*F barun one movie article and any actor does movies articles sushant ke time pe mar jaate hain kya
Guys plz listen whenever I post any stuff in the BW thread.. Someone plz after sometime post it in the SOS too.. Bcoz its difficult to post in both the threads from phone.. I need to do the editing so that it don't luk weird.. I can't do that in both the threads.. So plz someone always post the articles here also..
acha as u order if i can will kπŸ€— btw u didnt answer my question ashu
kaunsa? India Journal? I want to ask ki is that site so famous or its like TOI??

Seems like they have hired some biased ppls like IF..lol