AnSh ke Vishwaas ka Bandhan *pics*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, the way Cvs did the whole ghotala it was absolutely unrealistic. But then in world of soap  such questionable melo dramatic situations are created to keep the viewers interested/arguing and pulling their hair in despair. Trying to be logical in the illogical terrain😛. 

Is the real world more logical?
read this ...http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/2/2012111920121119043152921e12f57e1/In-Palghar-cops-book-21yearold-for-FB-post.html
Police on Sunday arrested a 21-year-old girl for questioning the total shutdown in the city for Bal Thackeray's funeral on her Facebook account. Another girl who 'liked' the comment was also arrested.

The duo were booked under Section 295 (a) of the IPC (for hurting religious sentiments) and Section 64 (a) of the Information Technology Act, 2000. Though the girl withdrew her comment and apologised, a mob of some 2,000 Shiv Sena workers attacked and ransacked her uncle's orthopedic clinic at Palghar. Reality is stranger than fiction.

After logically thinking I have come up with this theory...

This accident at haldi  which brought A ji & Shiv ji face to face was to remove a so called  superstitions from the yesteryear's. ...that you can't see your prospective groom face till marriage. Why? What logic is there in it?  I have given a lot of a thought that there could be some logical reason behind it? And after pondering over it... I've realised that its us who are to be blamed and not the people from the bygone era who made these superstitions. I actually won't even want to call it 'superstition'. It is just that we are emotional people & are brain washed easily so these customs are still prevalent. 
J can qubool all his mistakes & do 180 walla pranayam  but J's redemption will not start just yet.  He has to pay for his sins. He can't dodge his bad karma anymore😛. The wonderfool world of Dukhiya is waiting for him😆😆

Now coming back to Ansh ...It felt as if Shiv was caught off guard in a four way
traffic signal😲 ( He actually is in a JAM). His  thoughts?? ummm he was blank then was is in a jumble...
Completely flustered and frustrated
. He was not passionate but was truthful and honest...very subdued...I loved it😳
For the invincible bodyguard of A ji, nothing matters at all...it is Anandi ji for him
her happiness, her life, her peace. When A ji came and pressed her hands on his shoulders to re assure he was every bit VULNERABLE. 😭 
His pain , sorrow, helplessness and shock was all so well juxtaposed on his face. There was a storm blowing inside him  but he showed  that he
is calm... the way he put it... I have to clear my name before walking hand in hand 😳 Kudos to mucho walla  Anandi 👏

Shiv is questioning his own strong principles...when and how did it happen has clouded his brain.

Anandi's support was awesome. She was her compassionate and dependable best. Her dialogue delivery was also very good. At one time she almost choked. Her reaction at his silly words were of just shock and then waht can I say about her LOVE & CONCERN...it went with his character

Their love has entered MATURE ZONE😳. Emotions are running very deep now. Shiv Raj Shekhar the strong and dependable man of yesterday feels stifled and helpless😭 as his ego has been broken into small pieces. He had thought that he'll always take care and protect his A ji . men have been provided with the right of 'protecting' woman & they will execute this forever. But God has put spanner at works. His expressions in the below pics tell this story only.  They were like Arjun & kRISHNA TRULY. 

Maine aapka vishwaas toda ...aap ki raksha nahi kar paya ...you are in this dreaded place coz of me.  A ji was all... I'm here standing next to you. Nothing  will happen to you. 😳

Vishwaas ka hai yeh bandhan, Pyar  ka hai yeh gathbandhan. Love is patient, love is kind😳

AnSh ke Vishwaas ka bandhan will become stronger only.  Kiss nahi hua tho kya hua. Touchy feely love fest shuru tho hua.🥳 After this I can see Shiv ji in Mt.Kailash doing Tapasya for removing this  blot from his name & A ji doing all in her power to make him happy so taaliyaan & seetiyaan👏🥳

Now waiting for reflections, realities and realizations of deep love😃
Edited by 5cents - 11 years ago
Wow tina ... U deserve a 🤗

Wonderfully penned down yesterday's scene. This was what exactly what I felt about the scene. It was deep! Pratz and sid's performances were brilliant as anandi n shiv. I completely loved it. Emotions were on high but all kept within themselves. This is what I love about AnSh and BV ... They take a non Telly type route, I feel. Most of the other shows in a similar situation would have shown tears, agony etc etc to bring out performances but AnSh were different. It was a very touching scene.
The scene managed to bring out the emotions, keeping the seriousness of the situation n the intensity intact. Great work by BV team
Thank u for this most wonderful analysis on yesterday's scene. It's a super morning for me after reading this 😊
so nice tina u give so much creddit to pains emotions n mature love of both but this is totlly missing in jug and sanchi who can be dearth to ansh in comparison so mucho wla anandi is for non muchowala anandi ,,, good work thnx
I love your posts, always happy to read them. You always catch the deeper meaning of AnSh scenes and with your beautiful and so "right to the target" words explain everything that we love in AnSh relation.
Thank you so much.
I absolutely loved the dialogues that were given to Anandi throughout yesterday's episode 😃
I lowe you Tina... your move from the pout of the morning to here is fantastic!
You are right dear...I have a good experience in this department and can tell one thing about men like Shiv...Though they look tough from outside, they are very vunerable in times of crisis and if they have a wonderful lifepartner like Anandi by their side, who could support them, they get courage and a hope, that they themself sometimes are unaware of...It is not their weakness, but the main problem here is they feel lost and unfit and feel as if they are not able to fulfil their duties towards their partners...It is their love which makes them vunerable, but with the support of same love, they get the strength to fight the worst...That is why it is said that a strong bond between husband and wife helps them tackle the problems of life much easily and their success is the result of that strong support...!  Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
Tina Wonderful Post as usual. Agree with you, the CVS have made a mess of the total Fiasco/arrest, but as they say every dark cloud has a silver lining. The silver lining to this mess is the beautiful bond they showed between Ansh, and also how Anandi was giving the emotional and moral support to Shiv. I watched that scene and liked it for the fact that it was subdued and not overdone. Come to think of it even in real life, at the time of crisis, people react in 2 ways. One way is to break down emotionally and not know what to do. Other way is to become absolutely calm and composed and keep on taking action to come out of the crisis, which often than not works beautifully and am glad CVs showed calm and composed Anandi who was thinking of getting out of the crisis👏
I agree totally that the portrayal is wonderful by both the actors but track was like u have said happens in India...This FB fiasco is 🤔 and same is this ghotala 😡

No logic...

Seems like CVs ran short on ideas and emotions high karne ke liye kuchh bhi 😆

Nice post Tina...loved it to the core and agree wholeheartedly with all the words 👏