Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Bolegaindia-KK chose to stay away from SERIAL

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Kritika Karma chose to stay away from Channel V's next The Serial!
Kritika Karma chose to stay away from Channel V's next The Serial!

(20mins ago)
If you are getting excited after watching Kritika Kamra along with ex boyfriend Karan Kundra in the promos of Channel V's forthcoming show The Serial, than please hold your horses guys because nothing of such sorts is happening and the belle is not at all a part of the show. 

Kritika is a very good friend of Vikas Gupta, the head of production team-A Lost Boy Productions and did the promos just for his sake.

Kritika clears, "I want to make it clear that I am not a part of The Serial. I shot a pilot very long back and initially was supposed to be a part of the show but concepts changed. Also earlier there were different people."

She further added, "There's no particular reason as to why I am not doing the show. I just chose to stay away from The Serial but all the people in it are really close to me and they are my good friends. I also know the promos that have my footage won't be misused. I have full confidence in them".

The Serial is a fictionalized show that takes real life incidents from the lives of TV stars including producer Vikas Gupta's good friend and actor Karan Kundra and others like Vikrant Massey, Soumya Seth, Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora.

Speaking about the show, Kritika says, "I know references will be used. But it's not a Bigg Boss. There are incidents taken from people's personal lives. It's about being yourself. I don't know if it's wise, but it's a new format. Something that has never been done before. All the actors who are in it have agreed to the concept. It's looking really nice and the promos that carry my footage are old".

Source: TNN

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoDsLoVekiran1234hilarious44niniborn2rulettrocksdebaparna77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bolegaindia-KK chose to stay away from SERIAL" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
TFS Tanuji!

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
TFS mod jiii

hilarious44

Goldie