Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

zabo123

IF-Dazzler

zabo123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Guyz welcome to joke junction no3

Again guyz this thread will be open daily but when i ho to pakistan someone will have to take care of all the gun threads i do for one month please

JOKE of the day: The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray, "Take only one. God is watching."

Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies. One child whispered to another, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."

Hope u liked it have fun please comment and like and lets enjoy

Love u all

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsravaniayesettisandhyaa13-Have.a.dream-iloveu_ddHarshika4Life.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Joke junction no3" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

giaheart

giaheart

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaniayesetti

thala

IF-Stunnerz

thala

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
ROFL

sravaniayesetti

zabo123

IF-Dazzler

zabo123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Come on guyz lets tell jokes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsravaniayesetti

zabo123

IF-Dazzler

zabo123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

ROFL

Di i want choclate lolz

sravaniayesetti

zabo123

IF-Dazzler

zabo123

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
One morning in a posh hotel breakfast room, a guest called over the head waiter. "Good morning, sir! I'd like to order two boiled eggs, one of them so undercooked that it's runny, and the other so overcooked that it's tough. I also want some rubbery bacon, burnt toast, and butter that's so cold it's impossible to spread. Finally, I'll have a pot of extra-weak coffee, served at room temperature."

The bewildered waiter almost stuttered. "Sir! We cannot serve such an awful breakfast to you here!"

"Why not?" the guest replied. "That's what I got here yesterday!"

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsravaniayesettisandhyaa13Harshika4Life

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me Janice, who created the universe?" When Janice didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear.

"God Almighty!" shouted Janice and the teacher said, "Very good" and Janice fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked Janice, "Who is our Lord and Saviour." But, Janice didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again.

"Jesus Christ!" shouted Janice and the teacher said, "Very good," and Janice fell back asleep.

Then the teacher asked Janice a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" and again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin.

This time Janice jumped up and shouted, "If you stick me with that thing one more time, I'll break it in half and stick it up your ass!"

... the teacher fainted!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

giaheartsandhyaa13

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged

The town fathers were looking for a way to increase attendance and participation at their regular meetings. One member suggested bringing in a hypnotist. The officials agreed, a famous hypnotist was hired, publicity distributed, and everyone was pleased.

A few weeks later the meeting hall was packed, and the town's people sat fascinated as the hypnotist withdrew a pocket watch. The hypnotist began chanting... "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly the hypnotist's fingers slipped and the watch fell to the floor...

"Shit" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the town hall.

giaheart

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.