Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Will Kunal win AC1's custody case?

Poll Question: Will Kunal win AC1's custody case?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
17 [89.47%]
1 [5.26%]
1 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
So from the promo, we know that Thakraal is filing a case for Anand's custody on behalf of Siddhi.. Given Kunal's past - his joblessness and his drinking habit, do you feel he will be allowed to retain custody of AC1?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Kunal win AC1's custody case?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hi

both kids will be involved i believe

court may give AC to siddhi for the time being

and maybe give AD to kunal for the time being

at the end of day it depends why thakral is fighting for diwans, if richa wants to bm kunal to say yes for marriage she can ask her dad to loose case so kunal gets both kids and he says yes to her, or maybe both abhay richa planned to involve thakral so kunal looses both kids, since richa once said till AC is with kunal, he will never accept her

i believe in the end of this case, which will take upto2-3 months to end, both kids will be with kunal, since siddhi will not let AC be with the diwans. wishful thinking would be kunal smell foul play

sorry for long answer. haha

Gayathri_MSK

IF-Dazzler

Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
totally confusing promo... One side ARticles are flooding like... KC gonna file case for AC2 Custody.. Promo says.. Isshi for AC1 custody..

So What will court do???? AC1 to Siddhi and AC2 to Kunal.. Then is this how they are gonna show kids swap????????????????

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gayathri_MSK

totally confusing promo... One side ARticles are flooding like... KC gonna file case for AC2 Custody.. Promo says.. Isshi for AC1 custody..

So What will court do???? AC1 to Siddhi and AC2 to Kunal.. Then is this how they are gonna show kids swap????????????????

Dont know.. As naureen said, all this is because R wants to finally get married to KC...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norzar

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
shweta
don't know what cv's are upto.i thought to watch from today as kunal wil give left right center to deewans.but this promo is really confusing.lost interest on show completely.we know siddhi won't file this case.abhay wil the one to do this. voted to option 1
i started watching this show for Sinal.no sinal no parichay.now kunal can only save siddhi.but looking at the situation in the show.seems nothing good is going to happenCryCry.n heard that this is Ekta's dream track.then she should b the acting as siddhi.Angry.what a disgusting woman.
we have kunal and sinal in the show  but this lady dreams about abhay marriage track.

Edited by eshi.nl - 21 November 2012 at 5:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sjkkshweta_r

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
well MM article says that siddhi is yet again blackmail by abhay that if she never filed a custody case against kunal...he will kill AC 2...siddhi has no choice but to agree his demand since AC 2 life is at stake becos of a psycho...

kunal will definitely win the custody case but with the help of siddhi...

i think siddhi will use thakral to help kunal indirectly to win the case...but siddhi fooling thakral...that will be a miracle...i doubt cvs have such brains to prove siddhi as intelligent...

Edited by Mages - 21 November 2012 at 7:27am

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshi.nl

shweta
don't know what cv's are upto.i thought to watch from today as kunal wil give left right center to deewans.but this promo is really confusing.lost interest on show completely.we know siddhi won't file this case.abhay wil the one to do this. voted to option 1
i started watching this show for Sinal.no sinal no parichay.now kunal can only save siddhi.but looking at the situation in the show.seems nothing good is going to happenCryCry.n heard that this is Ekta's dream track.then she should b the acting as siddhi.Angry.what a disgusting woman.
we have kunal and sinal in the show  but this lady dreams about abhay marriage track.

I was also looking forward to Kunal roaring... But it looks like KC's success is not a track that we are destined to see...

What I am worried about now (yet again) is that R can use this opportunity to marry KC!!! 

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well MM article says that siddhi is yet again blackmail by abhay that if she never filed a custody case against kunal...he will kill AC 2...siddhi has no choice but to agree his demand since AC 2 life is at stake becos of a psycho...

kunal will definitely win the custody case but with the help of siddhi...

i think siddhi will use thakral to help kunal indirectly to win the case...but siddhi fooling thakral...that will be a miracle...i doubt cvs have such brains to prove siddhi as intelligent...

@Red - Highly improbable (let me say "impossible")Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top