Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

New Article :Parvarissh (New Entry)

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Engineer turned actor, Saurabh Goyal to enter Parvarrish as Pinky's music teacherπŸ˜‰

Well, as per the ongoing track, Pinky wants to learn classical music and her kids insist her to get trained by hiring a music tutor. The upcoming episodes will see a new entry of the music teacher, who instills a new zeal of confidence in Pinky.

Newbie, Saurabh Goyal an engineer by profession, who now aims to pursue his passion, i.e. acting will soon enter the show as Pinky's music teacher.. The character he essays will be of Pritam, a talented classical singer who has struggled all his life to gain recognition. Pritam is frustrated about not making a mark in life, but is forced to teach music for a living. Pinky's kids select him after an interview and this is the way in which the track will progress.

Saurabh's is a cameo to begin with, but the makers have kept the option open of extending it if viewers welcome the character and track..πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Talking about Saurabh, he has had a theatrical training under Sir Barry John and has specialized film training in Subhash Ghai's Whistling Woods. He has shot for nearly 15-20 short films and directed few too. He has recently shot for an independent feature film that is under production. Saurabh who got placed in Infosys after finishing his engineering chose the path of acting as he wanted to follow his passion.

When contacted, Saurabh Goyal confirmed the news of his entry in Parrvarish and said, "I am new to television and this is my first show. I have got an interesting character to play, that of a classical singer who comes to teach Pinky. I am looking forward to my first stint on television."

Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Great. Looking forward to see him in the show!

Wishing him all the best.

Hope we get an Article on this new entry and also on Parvarrish 1 year 😳

Thanks for sharing lizzie
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...yeh kaun hain jo engg mein 4 saal lagane k baad ...

acting mein ja rha hain

Best of luck to him 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Lizzie!!
joohi5ifyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
This music teacher and Pinki track seems interesting...
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked his appearance and acting..hope he stays