Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Daljit will turn an angry young man in Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Jay Mehta Productions' Rab Se Sohna Isshq, on Zee TV, is going through some tense moments wherein Daljit (Kanan Malhotra) and Sahiba (Ekta Kaul) have parted ways as circumstances led Sahiba to marry Ranveer (Ashish Sharma).

The situation has turned out to be very interesting as Daljit has become heartless and decided to take revenge on Sahiba.

The upcoming episodes will witness a complete changeover in Daljit's character; he will be more suave and have a modernized change in his attire since he will work in a corporate firm. But, he will behave ruthlessly. To make Sahiba jealous, he will have a fake affair with his boss Mallika (Neha Janpandit).

Later on, Daljit will understand Sahiba's circumstances and even Mallika will realize that Sahiba is made for Daljit.

When we contacted Kanan Malhotra, he said, "I will turn out to be an angry young man from a sweet and docile guy. However, I can't reveal much as we are shooting cut-to-cut."

Edited by J.M.Singh - 23 November 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vita_narinemetallicazmystifyrehousefull3cute.girl97vaishali667SweetiShobhyrozie--BimBim--tinselyipeeRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daljeet will turn an angry young man -Article" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Wow, both Ranveer and Daljeet's character has changed and would like to see this new side on Daljeet Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie.King-Of-Kings

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thank a lot for sharing i love to see change in daljeet wow fabulous new i am very much excited for upcoming track

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
LOL. When is this show ending? I guess soon. This will probably be the only show in recent times to start and end so soon.

By the way, anyone knows where is Jazz?

So, the whole London track was a sham.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashna_30

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Tfs

fatmah

fatmah

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
wow!!tfs..can't watch to watch this epi!!!!!

fatmah

fatmah

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
i mean wait..!!

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Omg!y dint dey do dat previously?!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.