Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Dekha Ek Khwaab 

Saw A Dream

was an Indian soap opera that aired on Sony Entertainment Television India. The series premiered on November 21, 2011 and went off air on August 2, 2012.[2][3]

It is the story of Moniya, a girl who makes a wish to become a princess. Her wish comes true overnight as she discovers that she is the long lost princess of the Devgarh Royals.

The series revolves around a 19 year old girl named Moniya, who has a dream to become a Princess and eventually discovers that she is Rajkumari Manyata, the crown princess of Devgarh. Manyata was kidnapped at the age of three, and had been living with Murari Lal, the poor watchman kidnapped her in order to take revenge from her father, Maharaj Brijraj when he drove his car over Murari's wife and children while drunk. She had been under the illusion that Murari was her father, and never gave much thought to why he was so protective of her. Murari had been hopping from one place to another to keep Moniya away from her real family.

After eleven years Murari takes Manyata to Mumbai, where Manyata's real family is also residing, she falls in love with a commoner named Akash Verma. There she finally gets to know about her past and is brought back to her own family, the Devgarh Royals. While Murari is put behind the bars. But Manyata acts rudely with her family, not believing the truth and attempting to run away. Yuvraj Udayveer Singh of Jaigarh, to whom Manyata was engaged at the age of 3, tries to make friendship with her, and Manyata's relationship with him takes off with a very rocky start but they eventually become friends. As Uday finds out about Manyata's and Akash's love affair he becomes upset as he too has fallen in love with Manyata. Jainandini (Manyata's younger sister) gets mad about this as she has liked Uday since childhood. Rajmata Mrinalini Devi (Queen Mother of Devgarh and Manyata's paternal grandmother) tries to keep Manyata away from Akash so that Uday can marry her. But Manyata finds out about this plan. Frustrated of all Uday calls Akash to meet him by a cliff where they end up fighting resulting with Akash falling over the cliff. Jainandini records their fight on her cell phone and starts blackmailing Uday.

While, on the other hand Manyata getting to know that Akash is missing, unknown of the truth, she takes up the goal to become a perfect princess. Rajmata wants to decide who the family's heir would be. She chooses Jainandini because of Manyata's irresponsible attitude but Manyata too voices her opinion. The priest hence arranges three exams to see who of the two should be the heir. Jainandini creates many obstacles for Manyata in this, she also tries to kill Manyata but Manyata wins and after she is declared the 21st heiress or Yuvrani of Devgarh[6] she leaves Jainandini with a warning.

After her coronation ceremony, Uday proposes to Manyata. But Manyata finds out how he pushed Akash off the cliff and hence she gets Uday arrested. Uday gets out of jail on a bail and informs Manyata about a contract between Rajmata and Uday's father, Maharaj Girijraj, which says that the Yuvrani of Devgarh will be married to the Yuvraj of Jaigarh (Heir of Jaigarh), but Manyata is nowhere to marry him. But after Uday states that the whole property of Devgarh has been brought by him and would be rightfully Manyata's only after their marriage, she is forced to marry him. At the same time Rajmata stays unaware about all the happenings as Jainandini, who is still ragging for revenge, makes Rajmata meet with a fall, which takes her to coma.

On the other hand Jagat Singh Rathore (Jainandini's ex-fiance) comes back and Jainandini, who is determined to take revenge, starts using him. Manyata has to fight several problems created by Uday. Jagat tells Jainandini about one of his friends named Aryan Rai Chawdhury and he turns out to be Akash, alive, leaving Jainandini shocked. But he has turned evil and wants to harm the royal families while earlier he only wanted Manyata as Moniya without harming her family. While on the other hand, Manyata unaware about this gets to know the plans of Uday and her father, he also gets to know about Maharaj Brijraj, her father's ex-love, Maya and unable to take the pains of continuous revenges from Uday and his father against her and her family, she is forced to marry him. Manayta comes to know about Aryan, who claims that he is not Akash and tells him to be the fiance of a girl named, Tara, but finally agrees to be Akash. During Manyata's and Uday's wedding, Manyata realises her love for Uday and goes to meet Akash for the last time. But this does not go too well since Jaynandini sits on the bride's alter as Manyata. Uday realises it and turns hostile. Manyata comes back but it is too late and Uday breaks his marriage contract. Now, Jaynandini takes the opportunity and tries to win back Uday while Uday tries to make Manyata jealous. And the situation turns in the way that who would going to win Udayveer and his love back.

In a party organised by Uday, Manyata get upset seeing him dance with Jainandini and dances with him and she finally professes her love to Uday and Uday reciprocate to her feelings. However, Akash and Jainandini team up to create misunderstandings among them. Unnati warns and threatens Jainandini to stop. While, on the other way Uday meets with an accident, due to anger initiated by a misunderstanding among him and Manyata, leaving Manyata heart broken and lamented. Manyata spends day and night in prayers for Uday's well being. However, Manyata realises Uday's love for her after Uday's lawyer informs Manyata that he had given her back her property which he bought earlier to take revenge. Uday getting to know about Manyata's prayers and devotion to get him back makes him happy. Jainandini too realises all the evil and cunning deeds done by her and apologizes, and Manyata evntually forgives her. Thus, Manyata and Uday finally reunite and the story ends on a good note.

cast 

prial gor 

Female protagonist and Udayveer's fiance and love. Heiress of the Devgarh Royal Family and the elder daughter of Mahrani Komal and Maharaj Brijraj.

ashish kapoor

Male protagonist. Son of Grijraj. The fiance and love of Manyata. He is very ambitious.

jainandini

Antagonist. Manyata's younger sister and younger daughter of Maharani Komal and Maharaj Brijraj.

akash 

Antagonist. Manyata's ex-boyfriend.

and more 

Edited by DAPS - 21 November 2012 at 10:01am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheetal21Mpari.prishasherni_ashish...Ruhi77...shaisraAnam AlipanchaaliArchi02Anjalika13Ashvikian_AK-AquaMermaiden-nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dek one year complete celeb" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

HAPPY 1 YEAR OF DEK TO ALL DEK Fans 

Edited by DAPS - 21 November 2012 at 6:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish...Ruhi77...shaisraAnam AlipanchaaliAnjalika13nature2

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
 credit goes to the creatoers
http://i.minus.com/iborfD0LABVal7.gif

Edited by DAPS - 21 November 2012 at 10:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaisrapari.prishasherni_ashishAnjalika13nature2

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

November 21 

Hello, Hola, Aslamu, alikumAdaab, Sariakal ,Namste ,Kem cho

Ok guys today is 21 november.

This date is very special for me. For me its special because i m manveer and dek fan and I m proud of it. It might be not special for some fans who forgot about the show but it is still very very special for me and for all my friends and sis and dies on this forum.

21 november is the date when the show called deka ek khwab started. At first I know load of u me and other people were not interested in the show. I also know load s of u have not watched  the show from the first epi, even I didn't. and I know that too that loads of u started watching the show when our special, hot, handsum, hunk, younger girls killer, my bro , the kind hearted, my RBS and RIA dies HUBBY entered the show.

By his entry, the show DEK zameen se aasman tak puhunch gaiy, just because of only one person and u know who he is.

This show had good thing and bad things

And here is the list of gud things and bad things :

Good: AK, prial gor in replationship, manveer, unnati and UV bonding, vejay bhais jokes and dialogues, DS, our own UV character with full different shades.

Bad: unstoppable monya and akash jaap, chiki soni, amma ji, akash him self not the actor(AR is gud).

From the start till end this show was going very badly. The show went very badly from the start to end, with all this moniya's sillines akash jaap, chikki soni and chaal things, just because CV and this arya wanted to show us some bechara poor wala love not rajwara love hehe not funny. We always wanted manveer but we never got it. Don't reply with saying oye we got manveer at last. There is no poin of sayin ghtis guys cause there was o point of giving us manveer when the show was gone long ago there were no stuiped TRPS, this is because eevery one was irrited with monya and akash.

Hmmm sigh. Ok for all this I will never forgave the CVS and SHRISHTI ARYA , if she still come on my way I will just tell her that ( kiya aap chaat kane gayi ti jab god sab ko brain baat raha ta joke ab aap ke pass hain nahi ).

Ok enough of this blah blah u must be tired of reading this stuipid eassy.

Happy first year of dek guys

Poora ek saal poor ahogaya hamre special dek show ka

So for this day I have made some avis

Enjoy

Hope u guys will like it

Wink

Edited by DAPS - 21 November 2012 at 9:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashish...Ruhi77...shaisrapari.prishaAnam Alisweet_gargiAnjalika13nature2

Being-Human

IF-Rockerz

Being-Human