Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

And the winner of 'Krish ka Swayamvar' is... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssroomani

Hmm...saw the last part of the interview just now...it would not load for my yesterday!

There are 2 more  contenders for the title of the bahu...Farhana and Nemo. Embarrassed   Maybe I should add the last one, not sure of the name, sounded like Aashka (was not able to get it! Confused) because he blew a kiss to her!  

Ab mera kaam aur bhi mushkil ho gaya hai!   Shocked  ROFL

All the best shobhnaben...

Badi mushkil kam...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the winner of 'Krish ka Swayamvar' is... (Page 4)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

oh yaar muumyben, mushkil na badhao apni, sidhe sidhe humko(me and Subbihaben) winner banado...plz !

All the best my dear...

The competition is getting tougher now Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

oh yaar muumyben, mushkil na badhao apni, sidhe sidhe humko(me and Subbihaben) winner banado...plz !

Haha exactly hinaben.. Plus we were told I love you on the first day itself... Everyone else's came on the second day LOL

hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Haha exactly hinaben.. Plus we were told I love you on the first day itself... Everyone else's came on the second day LOL

lol Subbihaben , mummyben aint falling for that one ROFL

-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

lol Subbihaben , mummyben aint falling for that one ROFL

ROFL lol need to come up with something better

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.