And the winner of 'Krish ka Swayamvar' is... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ssroomani

I was just thinking of that Sathu...there is  more to come...so let me wait and see!  ðŸ˜›

He has judged the semi-finals of the Swayamwar...and has left the finals to his mummy to choose!!  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  What a lovely beta I have!! 

acha toh yeh plan tha? that he'd shortlist and u'll pick the winner? hmmm
sahi jaare ho mummy beta, jai ho LMLM family ki !

Hmm...saw the last part of the interview just now...it would not load for my yesterday!

There are 2 more  contenders for the title of the bahu...Farhana and Nemo. 😳   Maybe I should add the last one, not sure of the name, sounded like Aashka (was not able to get it! ðŸ˜•) because he blew a kiss to her!  

Ab mera kaam aur bhi mushkil ho gaya hai!   ðŸ˜²  ðŸ¤£

oh yaar muumyben, mushkil na badhao apni, sidhe sidhe humko(me and Subbihaben) winner banado...plz !

I think my beta is giving me a subtle hint...he is living up to his name of Krish...🤣...(who had many wives!)...

Also he might be hinting that he is ready to mingle with a lot of benlog, but not ready to be tied down yet...😈

Have to think over this a bit before I give my verdict!  
Originally posted by ssroomani

Hmm...saw the last part of the interview just now...it would not load for my yesterday!

There are 2 more  contenders for the title of the bahu...Farhana and Nemo. 😳   Maybe I should add the last one, not sure of the name, sounded like Aashka (was not able to get it! ðŸ˜•) because he blew a kiss to her!  

Ab mera kaam aur bhi mushkil ho gaya hai!   ðŸ˜²  ðŸ¤£

All the best shobhnaben...

Badi mushkil kam...😳

Originally posted by hinz

oh yaar muumyben, mushkil na badhao apni, sidhe sidhe humko(me and Subbihaben) winner banado...plz !

All the best my dear...

The competition is getting tougher now ðŸ˜‰

Haha exactly hinaben.. Plus we were told I love you on the first day itself... Everyone else's came on the second day 😆
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Haha exactly hinaben.. Plus we were told I love you on the first day itself... Everyone else's came on the second day 😆

lol Subbihaben , mummyben aint falling for that one 🤣

lol Subbihaben , mummyben aint falling for that one 🤣

🤣 lol need to come up with something better