Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

And the winner of 'Krish ka Swayamvar' is...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Well, there's a twist lol of course LOL, there's not one but two winners or even three if you go by my theoryWink

From the  IF interview, we've gathered that Gaurav/Krish said 'love u too'  to me and wangdu oops I mean Subbihaben toh thats like saying here you are I declare u two the winners of the much coveted Swayamvar contest ...So, congrats subbihaben, Gaurav hamara hua HeartBlushingWink

My second theory goes as follows...Gaurav/Krish also adressed me (Hina) and Mona as 'jee' as in 'G' toh thats like adding G to our names LOL I cant remember if Monaben had participated in the swayamvar so that leaves just me to grab the title solely LOL...( that has gotto be the cheesiest theory everROFL)

Either way I'm happy I got both jee and love u too and he asked my haal chaal as well ROFL,he knows I've suffered multiple fatal attacks while doing the updates and taking all those caps of him looking hot toh u see, he cares ROFL

Edited by hinz - 21 November 2012 at 2:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajfj08ssroomani-Subbiha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And the winner of 'Krish ka Swayamvar' is..." in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

here are the videos for reference:

My part:

Subbihaben and Monaben's part:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani-Subbiha-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Acha Subbihaben, since we are sharing him, here's the deal:

Monday, Wenesday, Friday is yours and the rest are mine, not my fault that there are 7 days in a week ROFL

ssroomani-Subbiha-

sathuraj

Goldie

sathuraj

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Congrats HinajeeLOL/Hinaben...Hug

Congrats Subhihaben...Wink

Edited by sathuraj - 21 November 2012 at 2:36am

hinz-Subbiha-

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Missiben and Tanu babe will disagree I'm sureTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
ROFLYAYYYDancingDancing I had told you we would let GK decide who wins and he did somehow directly/ indirectly and maybe unintentionally decide the winners of the swayamvarLOL in any case i'm sooo happy haha GK sed i love you too and i will boast this avi FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE on IFLOL

hinzssroomani

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
haha i just remembered i hadnt even submitted an entry both the timesROFL but if GK says he loves me too then who are we to disagreeLOLHeart

hinzssroomani

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

lol wangdu, I wud have disqualified you but koi na ab toh woh hamara hai Heart I'm gonna make an avi of my bit as well and wear it until i get the next Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sathurajssroomani-Subbiha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.