Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

FF - ROSID ~We Will Always B Together~(Updtd 9th)

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Hello all Smile... i dunno how i am gonnna do this but still i want to write one more FF and this tym it is with the current track ... so please help me out if i am wrong and i need your support always Smile
The updated part is in blue font Big smile

ROSID ~We Will Always be Together~

Roli roli roli why are u not getting my point... i am telling u veeru is not a good guy...u know what when i saw him holding u on the terrace i felt like killing him... what were u doing there.. Siddhant ji i have went upstairs to bring blanket for mata ji as she was shivering... you should have woke me up.. i could have gone there with you.. but you were in deep sleep and i dint wanna disturb u.. i had no idea that veeru would be there...while saying this roli's eyes were filled with tears and siddhant could see the fear in her eyes... he sighed as this is not the time for him to be angry.. he needed to hug her and provide her comfort.. he gets closer to her.. and hold her face in his hands and looks directly in her eyes when she looks in his eyes... he let his eyes speak to her... her eyes said.. i felt disgusted and uncomfortable at his touch .. i am just yours... his eyes replied u dunt need to worry dear this was the first and last tym some one else touched u... next tym i will kill that person just for thinking like this...her tears fall from her eyes.. and siddhant thumbs were ready to wipe them off... he slowly wiped them and moved his head saying u dunt need to cry... ur tears hurt me alot and ur smile is my strength so keep smiling and dunt worry i will always be there...she on hearing this most forward and hid herself in him... she rested her head on his heart and he rested his chin on her head ... she hugged him because she knew from all her heart that he is always there for her...siddhant rested his chin because he wanted to forget what he saw because if he keep on recalling that incident he would have kill veeru... he woke up and just as habit he checks on roli that whether she is sleeping soundly or not but she was not there with simar he got worried and started searching for her... he looked for her everywhere but she was no where... he then saw mata ji and understood that she must have gone to bring blanket but where...he realized that only place left is terrace he went there what he saw was killing for him.. he saw veeru there shouting who is behind the blanket and at the same tym roli juggling thru the blanket and then she fell... and veeru holds her..he felt as if some one put fire in his heart.. he reached at that place with in an inch of a second and freed roli from veeru's clutch ... roli was already trying to free herself but that veeru was looking at her like a wolf... he frees roli and hid her behind him.. then he pointed a finger towards veeru and said "stay away from my wife dunt u dare" and then he holds roli''s hand and blanket and took her downstairs... roli felt while hugging siddhant that his breath is speeding with anger again .. she moved her head a little and look up in his eyes.. and said please siddhant ji forget about it.. i dunt want any fight or some more tension for the family... she then hold his hand and put it on her face and said i am just yours... and will be yours forever .. i am sorry please dunt be angry ... now smile please for me.. siddhant saw in her eyes and then after some seconds he nodded and they hugged again...
Siddhant was sleeping when he sensed some one touching his hand... he suddenly got alerted becoz he was sleeping alone and the nearest person was prem who was sharing the bed with sankalp.. then who is here... he opened his eyes and to his surprise roli was sitting there holding his hand... she was all teary and looked scared... he suddenly got alerted and ask her wat happened... he sat up straight in an inch of a second.. she said nothing and held her chin down looking towards his hands.. he pulled her chin up and looked into her eyes and after a moment he hugged her and started patting her head... at this moment he felt like some one had again ignited the fire in his heart becoz the reason which he read in roli's eyes was the same... she was still scared of what happened on the terrace and was unable to sleep... he then moved her and hold her face in his hands ... looked into her eyes and said roli u r a brave girl and as far as i am with u why are u scared dear??? Roli dint say a word just keep on looking into his eyes... he kept on looking after some minutes roli eyes seemed satisfied and then it comes... his elixir of life "her smile" on her lips .. he sighed with relief and again hugged her and said now dunt u dare think about it ... go and sleep .. forget everything...she smiled and shyly came forward but then stopped then held his hand in hers and then kissed it ... siddhant was all shocked .. did she really did it.. he blinked in disbelief but his hand was still in her hold and her shy smile was the proof that yes she did it.. he felt as if heart has started beating like a maniac... he said did u... really ... am i...is it... roli smiled leave his hand and said what are u saying siddhant ji i am not getting you... he looked at his hand which was in his lap now and said nothing... i must be dreaming... roli on hearing this stood up but then she bent came closer to him... more close and then she whispered in his ear... that was not a dream... and before he could get what she had siad she ran from there... siddhant sighed and lied again for sleep but now he could not sleepp all that was revolving in front of his eyes was roli kissing his hand... he then thinking bout this fell asleep... in the morning roli and sim made tea for every one ... when they were serving the tea siddhant came there all dressed up and it seems that he was ready to go some where... roli went to siddhant with his cup of tea and asked him are you going some where... he said yes for an interview... she said all the best... he said just simple all the best nothing else... she said what else... he looked down at his hand and move it a bit.. roli followed his eyes and when she saw his hand she smiled as it was the same hand where she kissed last night... 
She smiled and said yes all the best siddhant ji and then with a wink she held his hand in hers and pressed it ... then she just move apart as she dint want any one to notice... siddhant laughed at her this action but that was a silent laugh as he was also aware of the family members sitting there... he then said gud bye and left.. roli went back to sit with others...
While sitting with all she was still thinking about what happened last night and she felt uncomfortable as she saw that cheapness in veeru's eyes which no woman can ever like... while thinking she looked at her hand and that's where her trail of thoughts changed she started remembering moments of night which she spent with siddhant at that tym she realized that she always give less tym to siddhant so she thought that she will wear siddhant's fav color saari today and will get ready for him ... so that he will feel fresh after looking at her.. she then stood up and started doing her all daily routine work but with a smile as she was looking towards evening where she will get ready for siddhant and he will be surprised... 
Roli when looked at clock it struck 4:00 pm What its 4 OMG i had to get ready for siddhant ji he must be back in half an hour what i am doing... she moved fast and before she could leave mata ji asked her to give her tea as she was feeling ill... roli went to make tea first as she cannot say no to mata ji ... she made tea in hurry and hurriedly gave it to mata ji.. now when she looked at the watch tym was 4:15 ...she then moved fast and get into washroom to bath ... she came out her whole hairs tied in a towel as the are wet and she was wearing siddhant's one of fav color yellow... he has said once that this saari looks so good on her,,, she then thought that all people must be sitting inside so i shall dried my hairs here... and then she open the towel and started drying her hairs with the towel... she was lost in her thoughts...thoughts of siddhant ... with a smile and was trying to dry her hairs she then push her hairs back and a heard a sound ouch.. she turned back and to her surprise siddhant was standing at her back and her hairs get into his eyes.. she came closer and said what happened?? he said nothing she said wait lemme see and then she started blowing itno his eye so that his eye can get clear up he on getting relieved from pain looked at her and again lost in her beauty the way he lost when he entered in the house... when he came he saw roli coming out of the washroom he suddenly felt so fresh as she was wearing his fav saari but before he could take her name she removed the towel from her head and started drying her hairs .. rol's hairs are his biggest weakness he adores her long hairs and her big eyes... he got caught into her beauty and started moving towards her slowly.. never letting his eyes blinked and when he get closer to her he saw up and he saw veeru standing there looking at roli... before he could say anything roli pushed her hairs back and he got hurt...
Siddhant while looking in roli's eyes suddenly remembers that he is not the only one who was staring at roli here and this made him angry he looked up and veeru wasn't there this tym...roli also looked upwards in confusion and then asked what happen siddhant ji .. he said nothing and then hold her hand and took her inside ...

Edited by Aemy - 08 December 2012 at 5:14pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25.Madhu.rolidivediGeeta.RsrdeviHarryAustraliapumaatweety8-Neelambari-hangokvarunxbuzzy.reenaholi

hangok IF-Rockerz
hangok
hangok

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
heyyy great another ff, im so happy :-D

oh this would be great if we could have seen this scene,
when it begins so how will it continue cant think :-D

thanks for pm and continue soon of both ff, pleasee :-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aemy

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

heyyy great another ff, im so happy :-D

oh this would be great if we could have seen this scene,
when it begins so how will it continue cant think :-D

thanks for pm and continue soon of both ff, pleasee :-D

Smile thank u dear Smile yupzzz i will try to update both soon Smile
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
yeeesss i want that Rosid willl be Togeterrr always ...:) chahe  joh bhi ho vereru ke ssath joh karna hai karo but Roli plzzz sid ko bata do yaarrr siddd willl pakkaaa help u he always trust u so plzzz iss baar bhi karega..

Aemy

yushna Senior Member
yushna
yushna

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
o m g, actually i cant beleive that u started this ff it really touched my heart dear that you wrote it.. U r just superb and awsom person nd writer as well.. The way u expresses dre feelings it wz damn beautiful, and i am really luking forward for jaleous nd angry siddhant and fighting ov siddhant.. Damn gud yar .. Update soon plz nd pm me..:):)<3

Aemy

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

yeeesss i want that Rosid willl be Togeterrr always ...:) chahe  joh bhi ho vereru ke ssath joh karna hai karo but Roli plzzz sid ko bata do yaarrr siddd willl pakkaaa help u he always trust u so plzzz iss baar bhi karega..

Yupzzz roli shud always be with siddhant Smile

Ritii

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yushna

o m g, actually i cant beleive that u started this ff it really touched my heart dear that you wrote it.. U r just superb and awsom person nd writer as well.. The way u expresses dre feelings it wz damn beautiful, and i am really luking forward for jaleous nd angry siddhant and fighting ov siddhant.. Damn gud yar .. Update soon plz nd pm me..:):)<3

Awww thank u soo much dear for such nice compliments Hug and thank u sooo much for appreciating me alot Smile i will update soonnn Big smile and will pm u as well Smile

Ritii

srdevi Senior Member
srdevi
srdevi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Hi Aemy, you have again proved that you are a talented writer. It was a pleasure and simply amazing ff. Love the way u express their feelings. pls keep it up and update as soon as u can. Thank you so much for your time, in entertaining all Rosid fans.

Aemy

Go to top