India-Forums

R.I.P Kasab!!!!! (Page 2)

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Prometeus

RIP cos respecting the dead is completly different from respecting them when they are alive.!!Smile

I think there is a certain limit to "respect in death". Serial killers, serial rapists, child abusers, terrorists, and similar people who have no respect for sanctity of life, don't deserve that respect in death. It might seem unfair and cold to celebrate someone's death. But spare a thought for victims and people affected by his actions.

That being said I don't believe the world is any better or safer now that Kasab is dead. The goal should not be killing terrorists but preventing terror in the first place.

such people needn't be respected, in life or in death.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

_dkmystery_

BirdieNumNum Senior Member
BirdieNumNum
BirdieNumNum

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

we can do without the periods here. That should be 'rip' the bugger apart and feed him to the vultures.

hindu4lyf

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Justice has been served for the victims and victims family!

He was just a goat, the main culprits are out there and ideology is still alive tho the goat is "dead" now. We should prevent  the "birth" of another  Kasab.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Inferno-return_to_hadesU-No-PooPentaminous.-Believe-_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I don't want my tax money to be used to feed a terrorist.

Hanging of Kasab was good for two reasons:
1) The cost of keeping him in high-security prison is really exorbitant. And his country won't take him back.
2) This forecloses the possibility of some terrorists groups hijacking a plane-load of passengers for his release. Coz we all know how that ends.

No need to show non-violence towards a nation/person who dares to kill innocent ppl. He was sold by his family to a terrorist cell and brainwashed. But he grew up and as an adult he still chose to go ahead and kill, enough said.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Heart-Inferno-napsterfrostyhindu4lyfLeadNitrate

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

I was just reading the Yahoo News article on Kasab's execution. The comments are interesting. It was a huge hue and cry in India that Kasab was kept alive for so long. Yahoo readers, mostly Americans were praising India for such speedy trial and execution of a terrorist and complaining at America's slow judicial process and lack of executions.

As Indians, even if some may feel the execution came too late, we should take pride in our judicial process and democracy in this case. We gave him a full and fair trial. He was treated humanely and safeguarded in a high security prison. But there were no pardons, no change of heart, no attempts to change it to life imprisonment. Ultimately, he was executed discreetly without much hype or ado. This is how it should be with executions. Criminals don't deserve hype and publicity in death.

I think this reflects well on India. Unlike some backward fascists nations we have a fair trial process even for terrorists. We don't violate human rights. At the same time we don't sympathize with terrorists.

I'm usually against death penalty, but I think cases like Kasab, Timothy McVeigh etc are reasonable exceptions. Sometimes executions are due.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabhoomi25adev-Inferno-frostysub_rosaKya.Bolta.TuLeadNitrateU-No-PooBeyond_the_Veil-Believe-

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Atlast!

But Hanging Kasab , Really Doesnt Make Diffrence To anyone 
pakistan never said he was citizen of pakistan ,
he couldnt give any info. as he might do not know himself.
govt. had no choice rather than doing this.

but kasab death is not a message send to anyone , his death doesnt make terrorism take backward steps.!

kasab was a person whoes childhood was brutally murdered , 
people behind them are Real culporats.
Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dostum

What surprises me sometimes is that many people posting their valuable comments in this thread actually boast their "Anti Capital Punishment" ideals against people like me who are PRO CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!...

How selfish and covenient can ultra liberals wish their world to be?

Thank God I'm a semi-conservative kinda guy! Atleast I'm true to myself.

Kasab should've died long ago. But yes, RIP! Once he has been declared guilty and served his sentence, now its between him and God and we are nobody to interfere. We've done our part in serving him his due in this mortal planet. To curse him further is a crime. This is called the ideal of the conservative ... BUT LIBERALS consistently prove that they actually have no ideal, value or principal - all they have is convenience.

Right , 
But The person who died from his bullet ,  what about the person who died?? what about his family??

saying its upto God is a melodrama of indian culture.

Edited by Ankithate - 22 November 2012 at 3:03am

Go to top