wHY WHY DOES aMRIT ALWAYS MANAGE TO GET THE EDGE?

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What the hell...I know "Kuch bhi ho, burayi ka anth ho jata hai" i can live with that, but every time you feel that Natasha aka Nimrit is doing something which Amrit can't break open, she gets away with it...Yesterday when she threatened Agham's mom to spill the truth of Nimrit's whereabouts i simply wanted to kill her...😡

I was so angry, boiling with anger but well since Kamalpreet is alive and Natasha is already working on getting the truth out into the open
i guess i am going to live with the fact that Amrit will sabotage Natasha's every move till the truth comes out into the open😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

baljindarkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
firstly , would like to tell you writting in capital letters is not allowed in india forums.

secondly , i welcome you to our family of agnians . i am glad that you like the show . try being active here for it is always a fun .
thirdly , would remind you of story of the tortoise . and cat . it seemed as though cat would win the race and indeed he was winning . but than he took himself over . and did mistake of sleeping . in the meantime tortoise eventually won the race . such is the case here . amrit is able to find a way out of nimrits turn . but a point will come when she will take herself for granted . and would lag behind in her status of princess . stay tuned and enjoy watching👍🏼
DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: baljindarkaur

firstly , would like to tell you writting in capital letters is not allowed in india forums.

secondly , i welcome you to our family of agnians . i am glad that you like the show . try being active here for it is always a fun .
thirdly , would remind you of story of the tortoise . and cat . it seemed as though cat would win the race and indeed he was winning . but than he took himself over . and did mistake of sleeping . in the meantime tortoise eventually won the race . such is the case here . amrit is able to find a way out of nimrits turn . but a point will come when she will take herself for granted . and would lag behind in her status of princess . stay tuned and enjoy watching👍🏼

I am guessing you wanted to say Rabbit and Tortoise???

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@pinkydiva...On this agree with you she always gets lucky in getting wat's the plan of Nimrit..

Anyways we do know  Nimrit  sooner or later  will backfire all her next strategies to not let her reveal her true identity to Agam..

crossing fingers Nimrit gets kamalpreet phone number and expose Yug..at least one matter getting solved for Nimrit and Agam safe..
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ya amrit escapes everytime