Dekha Ek Khwaab

21 novenber

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Udaylovie

Udaylovie

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
guys today is 21st november the luckiest day of my life oppss i mean our lives im missing DEKHA EK KHWAAB  nd our sexy smart dashing cute adorable mindblowing angry young man prince charming Yuvraj Udayveer Singh a lottt ..
plzz plzz plzz guys just contact sony tv and ask them to start season 2 ...
there are so many amazing writers in this forum that the sony tv people dont need writers for DEK 2

please guys please contact sony tv

the production team DEK has said

that if sony tv call them then they 

will surely start DEK 2...so here is 

the number Sony centre

Sony Centre: 0091 22 6708 1111

call them in b/w mon-thurs 

from 12:00pm to 5:00pm..

just tell them how much we love nd miss DEK...

how much we miss ashu please guys  
its a request 

sorry fr wasting ur time if u guys cant call then sorry ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malikmehreen95urvashihiranpari.prishacatty2000Archi02-AquaMermaiden-snowdream

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21 novenber" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I wish the indian residents on this forum call Sony and request for a DEK season 2 cause the channel is biased towards overseas viewers!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Udaylovie

Archi02

IF-Rockerz

Archi02

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
You're right dear. Very nice post. I'm missing dek a lot. I hope indian viewers will call sony channel and request for dek 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Udaylovie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.