PKD Episode analysis - 20 Nov '12

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
 What a gorgeous couple Harish-Avantika are... can't get enough of them.  The two of them know each other inside out and underlining all the insults they heap on each other is the unshakeable foundation of love. Harish can take on the world if he has his love by his side, others cease to exist for Avantika except the person she loves. What is missing at this moment is faith and trust which like Avantika said is all important.  

Adi watched in wonderment the depth of the love his parents have for each other and is perhaps beginning to understand what relationships are all about. Clearly, his statement to the counselor shows a change in his thinking.

Matters are moving ahead. Dadaji with Pushkar and Sushma is in Mumbai. Sheela and Anuj know there was no Pankhudi - Shivam marriage, though not what she is doing in Mumbai. So the number of people who know the truth is slowly expanding. Ambika finally wants to meet Pankhudi, though Diwakar is still unsure.

Perhaps Diwali will bring about the necessary dhamaka.

Precap - Sheela has reached the Guptas whom Pankhudi is desperately trying to reach. Hmm, is there no one at home?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice synopsis as usual...Shanthi👏

One thing i do not understand... all these psych mumbo-jumbo about their philosophy of love is great but the real problem is Avantika believes Harish fathered & helped abort a baby... everything else is mute point. Fidelity is the prime issue... then there are other issues for Harish (money struggle..not taking life seriously...wasn't present at soccer practice or what ever.. irresponsible) and for Avantika (too practical... wants to stay in the upper echelon of the society...money mined etc). 

How they sit there with a shrink and completely ignore the elephant in the room? Atleast Adi; when alone; should've mentioned that as the main problem... or did they completely shove it under their mind's carpet?
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Nice synopsis as usual...Shanthi👏

One thing i do not understand... all these psych mumbo-jumbo about their philosophy of love is great but the real problem is Avantika believes Harish fathered & helped abort a baby... everything else is mute point. Fidelity is the prime issue... then there are other issues for Harish (money struggle..not taking life seriously...wasn't present at soccer practice or what ever.. irresponsible) and for Avantika (too practical... wants to stay in the upper echelon of the society...money mined etc). 

How they sit there with a shrink and completely ignore the elephant in the room? Atleast Adi; when alone; should've mentioned that as the main problem... or did they completely shove it under their mind's carpet?

Sabi, nice points.

I am hoping that at this point the scene is not over... the love has been established, the counselor now has to move on to the rest. Hopefully, they will not brush this under the carpet, but explore it thoroughly. The clearing up of the MU is the main issue here for trust, respect to be reestablished.
shesherkobita thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Sabi, nice points.

I am hoping that at this point the scene is not over... the love has been established, the counselor now has to move on to the rest. Hopefully, they will not brush this under the carpet, but explore it thoroughly. The clearing up of the MU is the main issue here for trust, respect to be reestablished.

I agree it's not over. But I don't think the counselor will be able to solve the fidelity issue... they will gloss over it and then go tangentially to another point (the way they talked about it at Pankuri's farewell dinner). I think the CVs will save it for an "explosive" day.  

Glad to find out that Rubel is a smart villain. I also liked the way Mami ruffled Rubel's hair. Mama-mami-Rubel makes a nice functional family even if their values are dipped in evil intentions.  
Peace67 thumbnail

I agree it's not over. But I don't think the counselor will be able to solve the fidelity issue... they will gloss over it and then go tangentially to another point (the way they talked about it at Pankuri's farewell dinner). I think the CVs will save it for an "explosive" day.  

Glad to find out that Rubel is a smart villain. I also liked the way Mami ruffled Rubel's hair. Mama-mami-Rubel makes a nice functional family even if their values are dipped in evil intentions.  

The counselor can't solve the MU... but I am hoping she will touch upon the reasons for a lack of trust.

*bold* 😆... yes, they are a nice, evil family
shesherkobita thumbnail
Thank you for the explanation of what they talked about at the counselor's (the first para). I couldn't get the essence of what they were discussing (very limited understanding of Hindi). 

Don't know how much Adi learnt from the session but everytime he says loving words to Pankhuri... it gives me an uncanny feeling that he will somehow in future lose trust in her (just because he is EXHAUSTING all the loving dialogue that ever existed😒). There will be a MU btween our lovebirds down the road. I am not a veteran in serials but isn't that how the cycles go?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent Analysis. Keep it up.
Peace67 thumbnail

Thank you for the explanation of what they talked about at the counselor's (the first para). I couldn't get the essence of what they were discussing (very limited understanding of Hindi). 

Don't know how much Adi learnt from the session but everytime he says loving words to Pankhuri... it gives me an uncanny feeling that he will somehow in future lose trust in her (just because he is EXHAUSTING all the loving dialogue that ever existed😒). There will be a MU btween our lovebirds down the road. I am not a veteran in serials but isn't that how the cycles go?

Welcome Sabi.

Exhausting all the loving dialogue, yes but its all aimed at his friend not love of his life.. so perhaps we should not take it that way. Of course there has to be a MU and separation at some stage... it can't progress otherwise 😆

Liked how nanaji said wife twice and Adi did not know where to look 😆
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Excellent Analysis. Keep it up.

Thanks Dev
shesherkobita thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Welcome Sabi.

Exhausting all the loving dialogue, yes but its all aimed at his friend not love of his life.. so perhaps we should not take it that way. Of course there has to be a MU and separation at some stage... it can't progress otherwise 😆

Liked how nanaji said wife twice and Adi did not know where to look 😆

Yes those lines struck me too. I wonder how much Nanaji knows about their strange conjugal life. The way he was talking as if they were a real married couple (errmm with consummation et al). I am surprised Harish & Dadiji didn't ask Aditya to spend a night at their house with Pankhuri. Wouldn't that be natural to do so?