•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guyz, does KYPH have reruns, and if so wht time do they come on?

yeh sure do, in the UK its 12:00 pm, in the afternoon, but check out setasia for the US times!!!

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, in states they have a rerun at 1.00 in the morning/night the same day and next day at 11.00 in the morning. I have sat up to watch it at one in the morning so many times as I have to go to the college in the morning and gosh am I sleepy!!!!😊  I am literally falling over staying up that late. Well, 1.00 a.m. and 11. 00 am, watch for it.   This is the Central time, it would be an hout ahead for New york and two hrs behind for California. Edited by KYPH_fan - 18 years ago
For me, I live in California (West Coast)but have a satellite system (DishNetwork) so for me the show airs at 5:00PM. But then repeats the same day at 11:00PM. Then early the next morning, at around 10AM.

-Chrissy
also 4 US every friday after Dance Dance there is a recap episode if you miss a wekk or an episode i believe at 8 45 it comes on dunno for sure but I KNOW it comes on after dance dance on Fri.

Yaar U guys Have the Rerun..😭😭.😭

me don't have it....😭i watch only one time.....😭At 8pm.......no rerun.......😭when it finish...i Playback the video that i recordπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›......