Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
vinnie ... if varun would choose the another one how would we be his fans :) the other show is on other channel and I cant see that here... so .. PSH gave us One thing... that is ... TVS... that made us fans of varun badola
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very true  Ronit...Iguess we have PSH to thank for that!
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Laila it is great to  see you here.!!! 
I would also like to see Reva die because she really serves no purpose on the show. Or maybe, some other thakur can come looking for her because she was with him in the year that she was "dead". That would be a great twist to the story. They really need to have less screen time with Adini and give the other characters some storylines.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Normal person no matter how much they love someone or how strong/stubborn they are would walk away from Sugni after the hell she has put him through.

But these very creative people think that it is entertaining to make that person obsessive and vindictive so that we are left daily with groundhog day (same intereaction with same points being made on a daily basis).

There is no spark left in this show:
- not between Adi-Sugni
- not between TVS-Sugni
- not between DV and Kuhu

Even the sas-bhau drama is not entertaining as Sugni just comes off looking selfish as she forces herself on the family with complete disregard for their wishes.

WOW Zee must be really proud to have a bunch of writers who can take a good thing that sparkled and sizzeld and turn it into a car crash that has flat lined.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Out of curiosity, what was the other show? Someone PM me if you can't say it here. ðŸ˜†
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont hold your breath. cv think by doing this we will hate vickram had to comment

IT WILL NEVERRR HAPPEN
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: likarsh

Out of curiosity, what was the other show? Someone PM me if you can't say it here. ðŸ˜†

Yes, I would like to know too.
K.swati885 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think now CV should stop this drama and think abt viewrs... The show has lossed the original concept nd getting nonsense day by day... Specially that saas bahu drama... We r stick to the show just b'cuz of VARUN... And CV should understnd that we(varun fans) also want something intresting...
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

...,in order to live life you need to work...which is what he is doing.  I remember  him saying he had 2 projects to choose from and PSH  got chosen...I am sure  he is probably  wishing he choose the other one by now!  I know children who could write a more consistant story than this.  

I agree with other members that any good actor should not work for the cause of immorality. No matter how good the acting skills, it is still wrong.

'To see what is right and not to do it is cowardice'. — Confucius

If we are forced, at every hour, to watch or listen to horrible events, this constant stream of ghastly impressions will deprive even the most delicate among us of all respect for humanity. - Cicero