Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Sweety Oh Sweety!! VB Note Pg6 (Page 2)

100prabh Goldie
100prabh
100prabh

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Im just loving Sweety G ... love her new avatar... hope to see wats going to happen next!!!!

Edited by 100prabh - 27 November 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92DelightedHeart

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyvrits

It is not easy for a person like Sweety to lighten up just like that ...she is strict by nature (I just love her character to bits!!)...
I'm very curious to see what good this (pretend) change brings to her...I would really enjoy her kids begging her to be like her old self...

By the way, after all this, dare I need tell u guys I am a mom of 2 boys myself and of the opinion that kids need boundaries...

And parents need boundaries too. Tongue LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer IF-Sizzlerz
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yep... Parents need boundries but, if Kids are crossing lines then, there should be no boundries to make them understand...
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
What if kids are good and doesn't cross lines, like me? And the most important thing, who decides what is right and what is wrong?
AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

What if kids are good anddoesn'tcross lines, like me? And the most importantthing, who decides what is right and what is wrong?
If kids doesn't cross lines... Then its obvious that parents wont have to cross boundries... Coz they know ur a good boy... So, no need of that...Big smile

And there is nobody who can decide... What is wrong what is right...
Only right is the only one who decides the wrong and wrong one decides right...Tongue
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

What if kids are good anddoesn'tcross lines, like me? And the most importantthing, who decides what is right and what is wrong?
If kids doesn't cross lines... Then its obvious that parents wont have to cross boundries... Coz they know ur a good boy... So, no need of that...Big smile

Only right is the only one who decides the wrong and wrong one decides right...Tongue

Not always true. Is waking late a bad thing? Because my mum scolded me for waking up at 9. She wants me to wake up at 6, but I want to sleep late if it is a holiday. Just a short example to ask, who will decide who is right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer
AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Not always true. Is waking late a bad thing? Because my mum scolded me for waking up at 9. She wants me to wake up at 6, but I want to sleep late if it is aholiday. Just a short example to ask, who will decide who is right?
FT, yeh tumhare ghar ka maamla hai main kya keh sakta hun...LOL
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Not always true. Is waking late a bad thing? Because my mum scolded me for waking up at 9. She wants me to wake up at 6, but I want to sleep late if it is aholiday. Just a short example to ask, who will decide who is right?
FT, yeh tumhare ghar ka maamla hai main kya keh sakta hun...LOL

Not just mine, this is a story of many houses. So, when parents and kids disagree, who will decide who is wrong and who is right?

Go to top