Posted: 11 years ago
Love you Sweety for your confession and honesty that you are playing it cool so your family will come back to you asking you to be strict with them again.

This is more in line with your character.

Nicely done CV's.

CV's are impressing me day-by-day!

Sweety was amazing. And LIKE she was CONTROLLING her anger. Baap re! Hats off.. 🤣

Parvarrish ROCKS! 😃
Episodes are going amazing these days... No rona dhona only hasna or khilkhilana...
Aur rating system ko bhi abhi kharab hona tha... So bad...
Haha.. Yes me too loving Sweety G..😆
love this new avatar of her.. i thunk her and rest of the family should come on some kind of agreement.. she needs to stop being so strict on everyone and others need to learn their limits as well.. so everyone follows the rules and yet have a life
I don't think this will do any good. She needs to lighten up, not put up an act. But yeah, it makes for some good comedy. 😆

It is not easy for a person like Sweety to lighten up just like that ...she is strict by nature (I just love her character to bits!!)...
I'm very curious to see what good this (pretend) change brings to her...I would really enjoy her kids begging her to be like her old self...

By the way, after all this, dare I need tell u guys I am a mom of 2 boys myself and of the opinion that kids need boundaries...
Im just loving Sweety G ... love her new avatar... hope to see wats going to happen next!!!! Edited by 100prabh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sandyvrits

It is not easy for a person like Sweety to lighten up just like that ...she is strict by nature (I just love her character to bits!!)...
I'm very curious to see what good this (pretend) change brings to her...I would really enjoy her kids begging her to be like her old self...

By the way, after all this, dare I need tell u guys I am a mom of 2 boys myself and of the opinion that kids need boundaries...

And parents need boundaries too. ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†